Conversation Between underrated29 and pnbronco

238 Visitor Messages

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
  1. So how did you do???? Was working at the Mart for the triple OT but really did enjoy the game last night. The poker tourn was great, we raised a lot of money and had a good time doing it. You drinking in Vegas, yeah I'm shocked, later...p
  2. That is so cool!!! A big congrats on your playing. The poker tourn is April 30th, probably the day you leave, no big deal. I'll pm you more if I hear of anyone coming for sure, for you to share, thanks ur you are great guy....p
  3. Thanks. we won last night, so we play again for conference champs and then the cup next week. The vegas tourney will be lots of fun too. That is the end of april. We leave the last thurs of april and come back may 4th. ...Is mecks thing before then? I guess that would be next week? Let me know, i will spread the word around see if we can get anyone.
  4. Good luck with your tournament, I'll be rooting for you. Glad you get to go to Vegas, best of luck there too.
    Meck is having a poker tourn at the end of April, let me know if you and any of your friends are interested. I talked to Lappy and Granato about it and they didn't say no, but who knows. I'll give you more info if you have time, got some good silent auction items, later...p
  5. I just re-read your message. What's going on with you these days? It's hard when our distractions are messed up too, oh well, hang in there UR...p
  6. Thanks for your kind words. Our dog is 12 years old, so treatment is out of the question, but she is a total sweetie and a really good friend, so I'll miss her terribly. The problem is that she is healthy in every other way, so I'll have to make the choice when it's too hard for her. Thanks again and I so appreciate your kind words...p
  7. oh man-P. thats horrible stuff right there. Kinda like my year....But hey atleast we dont have to root for the detroit lions...Hope you dad can heal up-if there is anything that can heal- if not, still hope for him...Sucks about the dog- is it old? but you are right about galtending. We need the #1 pick and a solid goalie. And next year, maybe not so many injuries.
  8. He UR, I'm OK, you know it takes a bad year to see what your players are made of and these are good guys. Lappy still leaves 100% on the ice every game. We got to see what the kids are made of and some of them will make it. I have to be honest and say we had bad goalies this year. Love Peter, but he just didn't have the ability to do it night after night. So they need to address that. If Joe retires then I'll trust it was the best thing for him, he's been really kind to me and Meck's Foundation so I have no complaints.
    My Dad had a stroke in his eye in Nov and lost the sight in it. Talk about a challenge to keep him independent if my brother and I can. Then my dog has a aggressive tumor on her tongue so her days are numbered and they are not too many left. So reality check is that as much as I love my sports they are sports, it's the friendships that I develop in my life that are priceless, take care...p
Showing Visitor Messages 231 to 238 of 238
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group