Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 486

Thread: Town Hall Discussion: Feedback wanted on rules, moderation, banning procedures, etc.

  1. #466
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    68,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Should've kept it that way.
    So, did it warm you cackles (whatever the **** a cackle is) to see people pining over you?

  2. #467
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rock with Lock
    Posts
    42,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Should've kept it that way.
    This is not very nice, James.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    But what do I know, my opinion is just stupid and worthless!

  3. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

    SR

  4. #468
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I disagree with closing the Biden Administration thread. There are several of us that are having actual conversations about things. Don't punish the masses due to the actions of a few. Deal with the problem at hand. Don't close the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    It will be sorted out and most likely return. The moderators are not able to make these decision immediately, not only is there discussion to be had but not all can be on at the same time as they all have lives to lead. If people could all act respectful towards each other it wouldn't be an issue but that is plainly too much to ask.
    If it reopens, will we have to hear daily about the fact that there was apparently poor behavior in the Trump Administration thread that justifies acting like an ass in the Biden Administration thread?

    Seems like an important clarification.
    Last edited by tomjonesrocks; 01-28-2021 at 06:41 PM.

  5. #469
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    If it reopens, will we have to hear daily about the fact that there was apparently poor behavior in the Trump Administration thread that justifies acting like an ass in the Biden Administration thread?

    Seems like an important clarification.
    As long as it doesn't break any rules and it isn't baiting, then yes. I mean we had to mod that thread as well. :shrugs:

  6. #470
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    So, did it warm you cackles (whatever the **** a cackle is) to see people pining over you?
    Not so much because it was Davii and King and I talk to them both normally outside of the board. King and I talk about once every couple months, as he mentioned, and I've spoken to Davii regularly for years. Had it been someone like you, GEM, or some of the others that I don't talk to that said they missed me or whatever, I would've been tickled.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  7. #471
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    This is not very nice, James.
    Love you long time.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  8. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:


  9. #472
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    68,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Not so much because it was Davii and King and I talk to them both normally outside of the board. King and I talk about once every couple months, as he mentioned, and I've spoken to Davii regularly for years. Had it been someone like you, GEM, or some of the others that I don't talk to that said they missed me or whatever, I would've been tickled.
    The only reason we didn't post it was because someone else beat us to it. We were all equally worried and waiting for your speedy return.



    That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

  10. #473
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Not so much because it was Davii and King and I talk to them both normally outside of the board. King and I talk about once every couple months, as he mentioned, and I've spoken to Davii regularly for years. Had it been someone like you, GEM, or some of the others that I don't talk to that said they missed me or whatever, I would've been tickled.
    If it tickles you any, I said in the Mod Lounge that you have been a very welcomed presence in P&R. You have a cool way of calming things in there.

  11. #474
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel
    Posts
    78,709

    Default

    Actually just had King on our last podcast again. We talk pretty frequently on FB.

  12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:


  13. #475
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Actually just had King on our last podcast again. We talk pretty frequently on FB.
    Tell his ass he hasn't texted in forever and I don't forgive him!

  14. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:


  15. #476
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    The only reason we didn't post it was because someone else beat us to it. We were all equally worried and waiting for your speedy return.



    That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Well, you're full of shit.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  16. #477
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    If it tickles you any, I said in the Mod Lounge that you have been a very welcomed presence in P&R. You have a cool way of calming things in there.
    You left me a little comment deal that said that too and I appreciated that for sure.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  17. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

    GEM

  18. #478
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Actually just had King on our last podcast again. We talk pretty frequently on FB.
    Wait, you had Mike on your Podcast?! Where can I listen to this?!
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  19. #479
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel
    Posts
    78,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Wait, you had Mike on your Podcast?! Where can I listen to this?!
    https://therealnoobs.podbean.com/

    We've had him on about 2-3 other times as well in the past.

  20. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:


  21. #480
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rock with Lock
    Posts
    42,053

    Default

    King isn't returning my texts.

    Maybe I have the wrong number?
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    But what do I know, my opinion is just stupid and worthless!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 355
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 11:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group