Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 701

Thread: The Aaron Rodgers Watch

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Steve Harvey GOAT Feud host ever.
    My wife and I sometimes just watch Harvey-isms for hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  2. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  3. #62

    Default

    What would happen if Rodgers said "trade me or I'll retire, and if you sass me I'll slap you."?

    Like you can't call the cops on the guy.

    I think we could make that a game show. Slapping executives. Bunch of nerds.

  4. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    My wife and I sometimes just watch Harvey-isms for hours.
    I don't mean to be rude, and if I am crossing a line I apologize....but that's weird.

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pick 6 View Post
    I don't mean to be rude, and if I am crossing a line I apologize....but that's weird.
    Weird is how I roll. It's not for everyone.

    But it makes me...well...fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  7. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    World of Suck.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    27,432

    Default

    “Pork *blank*”— Harvey

    “Cupine”
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

    Melvin Ingram.

  8. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Weird is how I roll. It's not for everyone.

    But it makes me...well...fascinating.
    It's good to be confident.

  9. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    5,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pick 6 View Post
    It's good to be confident.
    He's got it in Spades.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion


  10. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:


  11. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    He's got it in Spades.
    But if he can't join the right clubs, they'll be no diamonds, even if he has a good heart.

  12. The Following User High Fived Pick 6 For This Post:


  13. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pick 6 View Post
    But if he can't join the right clubs, they'll be no diamonds, even if he has a good heart.
    You're a card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  14. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    You're a card.
    I used to play a lot of poker. Mostly no limit hold'em. Started in the big poker boom of the early 2000's when Moneymaker, Fossil, etc. all got on the scene. Hellmuth was my favorite pro (from a play perspective) but he's a rude man. Played with him online once very briefly. He was rude then.

    The draft is a crapshoot. Gambling...its' on me mind.

  15. The Following User High Fived Pick 6 For This Post:


  16. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pick 6 View Post
    Hellmuth was my favorite pro (from a play perspective) but he's a rude man. Played with him online once very briefly. He was rude then.
    His book is pretty solid for a poker noob, but he has that a-hole rep.

    I learned a lot from his book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  17. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    His book is pretty solid for a poker noob, but he has that a-hole rep.

    I learned a lot from his book.
    It is a much better book than Brunson's Super System.

    Poker has the same rules. At least in the variations of the game. But the way it is played changes. That is what makes it fun.

  18. #73
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    The Peg
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I still remember how I felt when we acquired Manning. In the next 4 seasons we'd go to The SB twice and win once. And if not for a bizarre play to kill our dreams against The Ravens, we might have another crown. Never mind the fact that those first 2 years were so darn exciting to watch!! Instant O! And yes, some good Free Agents who wanted to be part of the trip.

    I was all over The Watson possibility. Instant O, and young. None of us could foresee what happened next.

    But this Rodgers "thing" is very intriguing to me. When you add some of the numbers together, it could make sense. Denver is a beautiful place to play. Elway may be influential. Rodgers saw what Brady did, and being as confident as he is, and coming off an MVP season, he may see possibilities here. We've been described as a top 6 roster, just in need of a better QB situation. And like Daniel Jeremiah said today, Denver has the kind of receivers Rodgers would love. Then Ian Rapoport said Rodgers may indeed have us on his preferred list.

    And then there's this fiance situation, and that she has a place in Boulder. She seems like a cool Colorado type to me. And child on the way.

    Sure, very improbable. But there's a few weeks of negotiation time according to contract impacts.

    OK dreamer that I am, what would it take? Well, either QB we have as a "welcome greeting". I could see Surtain in the deal. GB needed Dback improvement, and between our FA and Draft so far, we've stocked up. Then it's a '22 1st, which may be a late pick if I can be so confident. Maybe a 3rd next year as well. Some may think more draft picks. Maybe a veteran player instead.

    Am I way off? Sorry to those who see Lock as the guy. He may well still be.

  19. The Following 2 Users High Fived CanDB For This Post:


  20. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    World of Suck.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    27,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I still remember how I felt when we acquired Manning. In the next 4 seasons we'd go to The SB twice and win once. And if not for a bizarre play to kill our dreams against The Ravens, we might have another crown. Never mind the fact that those first 2 years were so darn exciting to watch!! Instant O! And yes, some good Free Agents who wanted to be part of the trip.

    I was all over The Watson possibility. Instant O, and young. None of us could foresee what happened next.

    But this Rodgers "thing" is very intriguing to me. When you add some of the numbers together, it could make sense. Denver is a beautiful place to play. Elway may be influential. Rodgers saw what Brady did, and being as confident as he is, and coming off an MVP season, he may see possibilities here. We've been described as a top 6 roster, just in need of a better QB situation. And like Daniel Jeremiah said today, Denver has the kind of receivers Rodgers would love. Then Ian Rapoport said Rodgers may indeed have us on his preferred list.

    And then there's this fiance situation, and that she has a place in Boulder. She seems like a cool Colorado type to me. And child on the way.

    Sure, very improbable. But there's a few weeks of negotiation time according to contract impacts.

    OK dreamer that I am, what would it take? Well, either QB we have as a "welcome greeting". I could see Surtain in the deal. GB needed Dback improvement, and between our FA and Draft so far, we've stocked up. Then it's a '22 1st, which may be a late pick if I can be so confident. Maybe a 3rd next year as well. Some may think more draft picks. Maybe a veteran player instead.

    Am I way off? Sorry to those who see Lock as the guy. He may well still be.
    If you Try to keep Surtain and get the deal done with future draft picks that Top 6 roster is even better.

    It’s better for both teams to do this trade post June 1st, stay tuned.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

    Melvin Ingram.

  21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  22. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    If you Try to keep Surtain and get the deal done with future draft picks that Top 6 roster is even better.

    It’s better for both teams to do this trade post June 1st, stay tuned.
    Green Bay did this to themselves. No one should feel sympathy for them. Their fans are fools: most of them are upset with A-Rod. Puhlease.

  23. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group