Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147
Results 2,191 to 2,201 of 2201

Thread: Drew Lock

  1. #2191
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    A galaxy far far away
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rey
    Posts
    21,249

    Default

    At a time of such division, I feel this could unite us all.

  2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  3. #2192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    At a time of such division, I feel this could unite us all.
    You are our healer!
    Get down
    We all let you know this time
    Can you bring me down
    Back up, get far of the sky, black rover

  4. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  5. #2193
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I know - it feels like the terrorists have won
    I'd like to draw attention to this poster's excellent qualities.

    He begins with "I know." If there are a handful of can't lose, empathy-gaining salutations, this is one. Not that empathy is always proper, we have an audience after all, but in this case it combines well with point two.

    Point two is that the poster, who may be considered something of an absentee or occasional poster, springboards off his empathy with the callout towards 'terrorists winning', a playful wink at elsid's proclivities toward the annihilation of enemies.

    Both crave the annihilation of either communists or hookers.

    But the plot twist is that elsid is actually a hobbyist hooker, and Val is an armchair communist.

    It just goes to show what strange bedfellows we might find if we are willing.

    In Val's case, this is more literal than metaphorical. Perhaps in elsid's case, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  6. The Following 7 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  7. #2194
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    A galaxy far far away
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rey
    Posts
    21,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'd like to draw attention to this poster's excellent qualities.

    He begins with "I know." If there are a handful of can't lose, empathy-gaining salutations, this is one. Not that empathy is always proper, we have an audience after all, but in this case it combines well with point two.

    Point two is that the poster, who may be considered something of an absentee or occasional poster, springboards off his empathy with the callout towards 'terrorists winning', a playful wink at elsid's proclivities toward the annihilation of enemies.

    Both crave the annihilation of either communists or hookers.

    But the plot twist is that elsid is actually a hobbyist hooker, and Val is an armchair communist.

    It just goes to show what strange bedfellows we might find if we are willing.

    In Val's case, this is more literal than metaphorical. Perhaps in elsid's case, too.
    I know - it was like I was doing a fly by, glad you didn't object.

  8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  9. #2195
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay
    Posts
    10,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    What is that slang
    Yash is short for, "Yashala17," who was permabanned in 2016 and then got caught creating another dup account, "DT88TheGreat" in 2017. I'm pretty sure he/she got caught at least 1 or 2 other times, but the mods have since stop listing all of the previous names for those who've made dup accounts. I suspect that's because some of the lists have become way too length. One of those members who, was originally "JWalk," has 9 other dup accounts associated with him/her, but the mods never took the time to list more than a couple of those previous names when banning whatever was the lasted name.

    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...abled-accounts

    Getting back to giving you a bottom-line answer to your question, there's something about what you type that reminds Dave and the 3 members that high 5ed his post of this this banned member.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

    https://aacphoenix.com/

  10. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:


  11. #2196
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dc
    Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'd like to draw attention to this poster's excellent qualities.

    He begins with "I know." If there are a handful of can't lose, empathy-gaining salutations, this is one. Not that empathy is always proper, we have an audience after all, but in this case it combines well with point two.

    Point two is that the poster, who may be considered something of an absentee or occasional poster, springboards off his empathy with the callout towards 'terrorists winning', a playful wink at elsid's proclivities toward the annihilation of enemies.

    Both crave the annihilation of either communists or hookers.

    But the plot twist is that elsid is actually a hobbyist hooker, and Val is an armchair communist.

    It just goes to show what strange bedfellows we might find if we are willing.

    In Val's case, this is more literal than metaphorical. Perhaps in elsid's case, too.
    Sometime you make my head hurt.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

    They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

  12. The Following 3 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:


  13. #2197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Yash is short for, "Yashala17," who was permabanned in 2016 and then got caught creating another dup account, "DT88TheGreat" in 2017. I'm pretty sure he/she got caught at least 1 or 2 other times, but the mods have since stop listing all of the previous names for those who've made dup accounts. I suspect that's because some of the lists have become way too length. One of those members who, was originally "JWalk," has 9 other dup accounts associated with him/her, but the mods never took the time to list more than a couple of those previous names when banning whatever was the lasted name.

    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...abled-accounts

    Getting back to giving you a bottom-line answer to your question, there's something about what you type that reminds Dave and the 3 members that high 5ed his post of this this banned member.
    Oh okay well no I’m not yash or any of the other dupe accounts lol. I guess when all fails and people can’t attack the argument they want to lump the person into another banned member smh.

  14. #2198

    Default

    I am so juiced up that camp starts in a couple day’s! Football is finally here guy’s!

  15. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:


  16. #2199
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    It depends
    Posts
    16,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    guy’s!
    Mo’s gonna be pissed

  17. The Following 4 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:


  18. #2200
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dc
    Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders
    Posts
    10,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Mo’s gonna be pissed
    Just another Tuesday night.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

    They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

  19. The Following 4 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:


  20. #2201
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    World of Suck.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    27,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Mo’s gonna be pissed
    *guyz
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

    Melvin Ingram.

  21. The Following User High Fived Jaded For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Best Thing About Drew Lock's Emergence at Quarterback
    By OrangeHoof in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2020, 08:16 PM
  2. Drew Lock
    By sneakers in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-01-2020, 10:58 PM
  3. Drew Lock: video breakdown and analysis.
    By Gimpygod in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2019, 02:07 AM
  4. Drew Lock is the starter
    By MOtorboat in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 12-27-2019, 11:23 AM
  5. Mr. Drew Lock
    By Northman in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2019, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group