Page 120 of 156 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2326

Thread: Drew Lock

  1. #1786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    It's pretty obvious what's happening here. JH is setting this up to if where Lock sucks again this year he can just blame Shurmur.
    Which means that he doesn't truly believe in DL!
    Get down
    We all let you know this time
    Can you bring me down
    Back up, get far of the sky, black rover

  2. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  3. #1787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    My point is that you don't need an OC with a resume of career top-ten offenses to field a good team. I've got my opinions on Sherm and his system, but your argument is unfounded and your beef with MO is ridiculous. You're looking at his entire coaching career and cherry-picking what you want. Did you forget that head coaches also have offensive coordinators? I wouldn't look at Vic Fangio's career stats as a head coach and say "well I don't want him because he's never had a top-10 offense as a head coach". It's just a silly argument you're picking.
    This post has no real substance, of course you wouldn’t look at Vic Fangio and talk about the offense, however Vic Fangio having a piss poor defense when he’s a defensive minded genius would absolutely be a problem.

    You don’t have to cherry pick anything with shurmer when 90% of his coaching career has been trash.

  4. #1788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    It's pretty obvious what's happening here. JH is setting this up to if where Lock sucks again this year he can just blame Shurmur.
    Whether you blame shurmer or not if the offense sucks BOTH ARE GOING TO BE FIRED.

  5. #1789

    Default

    However Lock is behind the 8ball being under shurmer, that’s just a fact. If he overcomes shurmer it will cement his legacy going forward of greatness.

  6. #1790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    This post has no real substance, of course you wouldn’t look at Vic Fangio and talk about the offense, however Vic Fangio having a piss poor defense when he’s a defensive minded genius would absolutely be a problem.

    You don’t have to cherry pick anything with shurmer when 90% of his coaching career has been trash.
    Scapegoating isn't stylish, nor does it exhibit GOATISH behavior!
    Get down
    We all let you know this time
    Can you bring me down
    Back up, get far of the sky, black rover

  7. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:


  8. #1791
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    This post has no real substance, of course you wouldn’t look at Vic Fangio and talk about the offense, however Vic Fangio having a piss poor defense when he’s a defensive minded genius would absolutely be a problem.

    You don’t have to cherry pick anything with shurmer when 90% of his coaching career has been trash.
    You? Telling me my post has no substance?

    I think the problem is you have no real ability to substantively look at something while considering everything that goes in to what you're looking at. It's easy for me to look at Sherm's offensive rankings as an OC and shrug my shoulders. When you pull the thread and consider everything from players on the roster to schedule to whatever, there's a lot more to it than just a ranking. You can use whatever kind of cute metrics you want to, but in terms of substance, you're lacking.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  9. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:


  10. #1792

    Default

    Lock is in one of the best situations in the NFL, to be blunt!
    Get down
    We all let you know this time
    Can you bring me down
    Back up, get far of the sky, black rover

  11. #1793
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    48,432

    Default

    The funny thing is you can't really blame the OC for the types of mistakes Lock has made. If you have an open WR streaking down the sidelines and Lock just forces one over the middle to his first read into double coverage and it gets picked, that's not on the OC. He called a play that got a WR open. It's up to Lock to go through his progressions and make the play.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  12. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  13. #1794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    The funny thing is you can't really blame the OC for the types of mistakes Lock has made. If you have an open WR streaking down the sidelines and Lock just forces one over the middle to his first read into double coverage and it gets picked, that's not on the OC. He called a play that got a WR open. It's up to Lock to go through his progressions and make the play.
    If I was a sassy boy I'd be arguing that Shurmur should be the one who feels screwed here!

    Now that wouldn't be fair, and I don't think it would be correct either, the argument could be made with a straight face!
    Get down
    We all let you know this time
    Can you bring me down
    Back up, get far of the sky, black rover

  14. #1795
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Teddy
    Posts
    32,118

    Default

    more like Below Average **** Lock

  15. #1796

    Default

    Lock has no more excuses.
    Get down
    We all let you know this time
    Can you bring me down
    Back up, get far of the sky, black rover

  16. #1797
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    It is amazing that you're accusing someone of making stuff up because they're using a different metric, JHam.
    When you have neither the facts nor the law...
    Last edited by Hawgdriver; 06-07-2021 at 08:29 PM. Reason: fuggin phone autocorrect went full retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  17. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  18. #1798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    When you have neither the facts not the law...
    You argue statutory vagueness and hope for the best - Thurgood Marshall and Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., probably.
    Get down
    We all let you know this time
    Can you bring me down
    Back up, get far of the sky, black rover

  19. #1799
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    16,071

    Default

    This is just wow man
    Jeudy hamler idk wtf are you in meth or something
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  20. #1800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    This is just wow man
    Jeudy hamler idk wtf are you in meth or something
    Yeah making snow angels IN meth…… the good life.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. 7DnBrnc53

Similar Threads

  1. The Best Thing About Drew Lock's Emergence at Quarterback
    By OrangeHoof in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2020, 08:16 PM
  2. Drew Lock
    By sneakers in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-01-2020, 10:58 PM
  3. Drew Lock: video breakdown and analysis.
    By Gimpygod in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2019, 02:07 AM
  4. Drew Lock is the starter
    By MOtorboat in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 12-27-2019, 11:23 AM
  5. Mr. Drew Lock
    By Northman in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2019, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group