Page 117 of 161 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2407

Thread: Drew Lock

  1. #1741

    Default

    Mo is an Elder God.
    Get down
    We all let you know this time
    Can you bring me down
    Back up, get far of the sky, black rover

  2. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  3. #1742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Here are the years Pat Shurmur was an offensive coordinator before the Broncos: 2009-10, 2013-15, 2017.

    Here are the ranks of those offenses in scoring: 32, 26, 4, 3, 13, 10.

    Go **** yourself.
    Lmao you think you can just lie and make shit up without any proof or context. Facts are fact now you **** off.

    His offensive rankings are clearly listed and CLEARLY STATES HES ONLY BEEN TOP 10 once. Shurmer is part of the reason people hate the NFL for recycling old tired coaches.
    Last edited by Jeudy10Hamler1; 06-07-2021 at 04:43 AM.

  4. #1743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    1) You still haven't told me what DVOA stands for
    2) I never said he was a great OC.
    3) TO ratio has always been relevant. If Shurmer can get the O to do a better job of not turning the ball over, and the D can do a better job of getting TOs, it will result in the Broncos O scoring more points because they will have a shorter field to drive.

    DVOA: The main statistic used on Football Outsiders, DVOA breaks down the entire season play-by-play, comparing success on each play to the league average based on a number of variables including down, distance, location on field, current score gap, quarter, and opponent quality. While it can be used as a measure of total team performance, it differs from other power ratings found throughout the Web because it can be broken down to analyze team effectiveness in any number of ways: down, quarter, rushing vs. receiving, location on field, passes to backs vs. passes to receivers, and so on. Read the article METHODS TO THE MADNESS for more information. DVOA stands for Defense-adjusted Value Over Average, although we use the same letters to refer to defensive rankings which are adjusted to take into account the quality of offensive opponents. When not adjusted for opponent, this stat is called VOA.

  5. #1744

    Default

    This is why I love advanced stats that actually tell the whole story. It makes people defending shit look foolish as hell. Because when you look decent vs the 32nd ranked defense and your absolute trash vs top defenses the real story is your shit ain’t working unless you play somebody that’s beyond inferior.

  6. #1745
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    48,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Lmao you think you can just lie and make shit up without any proof or context. Facts are fact now you **** off.

    His offensive rankings are clearly listed and CLEARLY STATES HES ONLY BEEN TOP 10 once. Shurmer is part of the reason people hate the NFL for recycling old tired coaches.
    I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt as a newbie here but it's clear you have no interest in fitting in here and instead just want to antagonize and be a dick anyone who doesn't share your exact views on things. You aren't here to actually have reasonable discussions. You're a terrible poster and no one here respects anything you have to say. Do better or kindly ****off.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  8. #1746
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    16,085

    Default

    GM Wave
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  9. #1747

    Default

    Mo is allowed to value a different metric than you do, Jham. That’s not lying. You’re being a weiner!
    Get down
    We all let you know this time
    Can you bring me down
    Back up, get far of the sky, black rover

  10. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

    SR

  11. #1748
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    48,499

    Default

    Reading Twitter sounds like Lock had a rough, pick-filled day of OTAs. Hopefully he works though that and gets it out of his system by the time real games start.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  13. #1749
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dalton Risner
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Reading Twitter sounds like Lock had a rough, pick-filled day of OTAs. Hopefully he works though that and gets it out of his system by the time real games start.
    Read that too. First one was a pump fake that got picked by the d-line. Teddy also threw a pic in the end zone to Jamar Johnson. But everyone that watched practice said Teddy looked better. For Lock, if the first read wasn't there, he seemed to fall apart...thinking too much. Hopefully this stuff gets resolved by training camp, or Aaron Rodgers comes to town very soon

  14. #1750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt as a newbie here but it's clear you have no interest in fitting in here and instead just want to antagonize and be a dick anyone who doesn't share your exact views on things. You aren't here to actually have reasonable discussions. You're a terrible poster and no one here respects anything you have to say. Do better or kindly ****off.
    Yeah I’m supposed to just have a discussion about somebody making shit up and pretend it’s not even happening, similar to the stuff you do like when you formed an opinion off a 8 word tweet instead of watching the actual interview? Dude your right I’m not that guy that’s going to pretend with you for shits and giggles and allow you to say anything without providing facts and context. I guess accountability is something your not used too. That’s your problem bro.

    I agree with lots of things people say, I discuss lots of things, I disagree with and take a hard stance on BS that’s made up with zero proof! If your expecting me to just go along to get along and have somebody whose wrong tell me to **** off ( which isn’t a big deal for me lol) and just be like ahh well your right motorboats then…. NO

    What are you in your feelings about me calling some folks out for making shit up? Tough.

  15. #1751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Reading Twitter sounds like Lock had a rough, pick-filled day of OTAs. Hopefully he works though that and gets it out of his system by the time real games start.
    Describe a pick filled day? And why aren’t you posting about teddys ints?

    People talk about me being bias for lock when your obviously anti drew lock, you specifically only search and repost stuff that’s negative for lock.

  16. #1752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Mo is allowed to value a different metric than you do, Jham. That’s not lying. You’re being a weiner!
    Mo hasn’t even posted where he got his information from, also yes mo is allowed to do whatever mo likes, mo also going to be asked for proof and mo is also going to need to provide some details.

    I know a guy whose never lost a game of basketball, but he’s never played anybody that’s had enough talent to play college or pro hall. He’s undefeated but is he really good?

  17. #1753
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dalton Risner
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Describe a pick filled day? And why aren’t you posting about teddys ints?

    People talk about me being bias for lock when your obviously anti drew lock, you specifically only search and repost stuff that’s negative for lock.
    Can you find something anywhere that says Lock had a good day? He's not searching for negative stuff--everyone who watched practice is saying the same thing. Neither looked great, Lock looked worse

  18. #1754
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    48,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Yeah I’m supposed to just have a discussion about somebody making shit up and pretend it’s not even happening, similar to the stuff you do like when you formed an opinion off a 8 word tweet instead of watching the actual interview? Dude your right I’m not that guy that’s going to pretend with you for shits and giggles and allow you to say anything without providing facts and context. I guess accountability is something your not used too. That’s your problem bro.

    I agree with lots of things people say, I discuss lots of things, I disagree with and take a hard stance on BS that’s made up with zero proof! If your expecting me to just go along to get along and have somebody whose wrong tell me to **** off ( which isn’t a big deal for me lol) and just be like ahh well your right motorboats then…. NO

    What are you in your feelings about me calling some folks out for making shit up? Tough.
    Mo didn't make anything up. He simply used different offensive ranking parameters than you. Mo has given solid, fact-based analysis for 14 years on this board. I don't always agree with his takes, but he's never posted fake stats to make a point. That you would accuse him of such is just one of many reasons you're a joke on this message board.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  19. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  20. #1755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenoy28 View Post
    Can you find something anywhere that says Lock had a good day? He's not searching for negative stuff--everyone who watched practice is saying the same thing. Neither looked great, Lock looked worse
    Reporters have alread declared war against lock, they aren’t going to report anything positive towards him while covering up all of teddys crap.

    I’m not going to take any of the QB talk serious until I see them both in some odd season game’s.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Best Thing About Drew Lock's Emergence at Quarterback
    By OrangeHoof in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2020, 08:16 PM
  2. Drew Lock
    By sneakers in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-01-2020, 10:58 PM
  3. Drew Lock: video breakdown and analysis.
    By Gimpygod in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2019, 02:07 AM
  4. Drew Lock is the starter
    By MOtorboat in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 12-27-2019, 11:23 AM
  5. Mr. Drew Lock
    By Northman in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2019, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group