Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 134

Thread: How do you like your steak?

  1. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    We MR top sirloin last night, mashed.potatoes, and.authentic ceasar salad. It was mucho bueno.
    Woah, man, I need to do a better job of proofreading when I post from my phone. That's brutal reading right there.

  2. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:


  3. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Okieville
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von
    Posts
    13,306

    Default

    If you want you steak to have a flavor (other than good 'ol steak - which I still dont understand) but you should just marinate or season it before grilling - Putting A1 on a GOOD steak is like putting ketchup on your mashed potatoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

  4. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz
    Posts
    39,104

    Default

    How do we feel about this?


  5. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    15,964

    Default

    I always ate steak rare until I got food poisoning from it. Awful. The night before the 2012 playoff game TT and Co vs Pitt
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  6. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    48,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    How do we feel about this?

    The smoke is the worst part of making steak. My smoke alarm used to go off every time we made it. We got a Ninja Foodi Grill for Christmas this year though and it's been life-changing. Anything we used to make that would smoke up the house we can just make on that now for the most part.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  8. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    If you want you steak to have a flavor (other than good 'ol steak - which I still dont understand) but you should just marinate or season it before grilling - Putting A1 on a GOOD steak is like putting ketchup on your mashed potatoes
    I vehemently disagree with the last comment. I make some damn good BBQ and regardless of how good my steaks are, I almost ALWAYS dip my bites in A1.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  9. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:


  10. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    The smoke is the worst part of making steak. My smoke alarm used to go off every time we made it. We got a Ninja Foodi Grill for Christmas this year though and it's been life-changing. Anything we used to make that would smoke up the house we can just make on that now for the most part.
    Do you live in an apartment?

    My favorite way to eat a steak is a reverse sear. I picked this up after I bought my pellet smoker and it's great. Smoke for an hour at 160-180, then sear for 3-4 minutes on each side at 500. Comes out perfect medium rare every time.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  11. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    48,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Do you live in an apartment?

    My favorite way to eat a steak is a reverse sear. I picked this up after I bought my pellet smoker and it's great. Smoke for an hour at 160-180, then sear for 3-4 minutes on each side at 500. Comes out perfect medium rare every time.
    Yep, PITA to cook anything on a skillet with how sensitive the smoke detector is. The Foodi has been a godsent. Tastes just as good as from a skillet, easier to make, and less cleanup.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  12. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    How do we feel about this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    You're doing it wrong.
    A bit judgy if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  13. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  14. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yep, PITA to cook anything on a skillet with how sensitive the smoke detector is. The Foodi has been a godsent. Tastes just as good as from a skillet, easier to make, and less cleanup.
    I gotcha. If you've got a patio you could always get a little gas grill to put out there to cook on. Would be better than the Foodie.

    On a side note, we bought an Insta Pot deal that's also an air fryer thinking we'd use it a lot. We used it once. To make dessert. It has since been retired in to a kitchen cabinet where things go to die.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  15. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    We got a Ninja Foodi Grill for Christmas this year though and it's been life-changing.
    We got new Ninja cookware too. I wouldn't go so far as 'life-changing' though. Makes it sound a little like you found Jesus or something.

    But yeah, I'm down with no more smoke with a pan-fry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  16. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz
    Posts
    39,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    A bit judgy if you ask me.
    That's kind of, like, my thing.

  17. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:


  18. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    48,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    We got new Ninja cookware too. I wouldn't go so far as 'life-changing' though. Makes it sound a little like you found Jesus or something.

    But yeah, I'm down with no more smoke with a pan-fry.
    Jesus never gave me a perfectly cooked steak with easy cleanup!
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  19. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  20. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Jesus never gave me a perfectly cooked steak with easy cleanup!
    Are you sure?
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  21. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams
    Posts
    28,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Jesus never gave me a perfectly cooked steak with easy cleanup!
    Maybe you never asked??
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  22. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The steak thread
    By underrated29 in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group