PDA

View Full Version : Happy two year old birthday Broncos Forums!

Sharkie
08-27-2009, 08:20 AM
I believe our board is two years old, not sure if it was two years today or yesterday it was formed, Tned you'll have to confirm :D

Anyway, board no longer a baby, now officially a toddler. Potty training coming soon!

:cool::beer::elefant::salute::wine: :balloons: :cheer2: :birthday:

nbenallo33
08-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Happy Birthday Broncos Fourms!!!!!! :elefant::elefant:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::b eer::beer::beer::beer:

Day1BroncoFan
08-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Celebration!

:elefant: :dance:

Denver Native (Carol)
08-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Sharkie - you are right on - two years ago today, Broncos Forums went on-line

CONGRATULATIONS - BRONCOS FORUMS:salute:

topscribe
08-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Tned opened shop, then Carol and I came in and set up housekeeping, with JR following close behind.

Kudos to Tned for all he has done toward this, which is a lot. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

Who'd a thunk it would have come to this?

*BTW, Kap opened the Broncos Forums Franchise of her café the very next
day. Y'think we could get her to open up early for a round of drinks?*

-----

gnomeflinger
08-27-2009, 11:28 AM
I have spent the last 11 years of my life with diapers and potty training. It's someone else's turn.

Happy Birthday Broncos Forums! :beer:

frauschieze
08-27-2009, 01:17 PM
Then four months later a group of rowdy jerks crashed the party and ruined it for everyone. :D

Happy Birthday Broncos Forums! Thanks for the new home.

NightTrainLayne
08-27-2009, 01:23 PM
Then four months later a group of rowdy jerks crashed the party and ruined it for everyone. :D

I imagine that if Tned knew then, what he knows now, we would all be posting at www.broncosnation.com. :D :lol:

*Atwater*
08-27-2009, 02:42 PM
I believe our board is two years old, not sure if it was two years today or yesterday it was formed, Tned you'll have to confirm :D

Anyway, board no longer a baby, now officially a toddler. Potty training coming soon!

:cool::beer::elefant::salute::wine: :balloons: :cheer2: :birthday:

What a great day for the board to turn two.

:D

Here is a present for the board.

http://www.babyearth.com/images/images_big/10-2901-01.jpg

;)

:elefant:

sneakers
08-27-2009, 04:06 PM
It really has been 2 years?!?!

Tned
08-27-2009, 07:17 PM
I imagine that if Tned knew then, what he knows now, we would all be posting at www.broncosnation.com. :D :lol:

Yea, if I had magical foresight, I would have one the Power Ball by now, and exiled all Freaks to desert island known as Broncosnation!!! ;)

Tned
08-27-2009, 07:17 PM
Thanks to EVERYONE that makes up the BroncosForums community. Without all of you, all of us, all it is is a server and some software. The people make the community.

Hobe
08-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Party!

pnbronco
08-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Congrats Boards!!!! Happy Birthday!!! Tned thank you so much. Also giant thank you Top, Carol and JR.

You know this does explain a lot....;)

Reidman
08-28-2009, 12:37 AM
Wow! Two years since BroncoMania went to hell in a hand basket.....