Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Anyone having frequent browser crashes with BF?

It's a different problem I guess. But I use mobile and a lot of times my safari crashes only when I'm replying on here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    It's a different problem I guess. But I use mobile and a lot of times my safari crashes only when I'm replying on here.
    Noticed this too, on my iPad. But just on replies to quotes and not all the time...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Noticed this too, on my iPad. But just on replies to quotes and not all the time...
    Exactly. It just seems odd that it's such a specific issue.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Happens to me all the time. Thought it was my phone. Sometimes I just copy the quote and paste i in the quick reply. It doesn't crash from the quick reply.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Happens to me all the time. Thought it was my phone. Sometimes I just copy the quote and paste i in the quick reply. It doesn't crash from the quick reply.
    Same here.

But it doesn't happen from my Android phone...which I'm using right now.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Same here.

But it doesn't happen from my Android phone...which I'm using right now.
    Yea, hadn't had that issue on my Android phone or tablet.

Sometime in the next few weeks, I will hopefully get us upgraded to vBulletin 4.x, which is supposed to be much more mobile friendly.

I've held off because it's a pretty large change in terms of menu/navigation and it's not a straight forward upgrade, as the current style won't upgrade as is, I have to recreate it (don't know how yet).

Anyway, hopefully, once that upgrades done, the Safari issues go away.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Same problem on the Ipad here. It's so bad, I won't even attempt to make a reply longer than a couple sentences if I'm on that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

sounds like you guys should get rid of that overpriced iJunk. . .

11. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Yea, hadn't had that issue on my Android phone or tablet.

Sometime in the next few weeks, I will hopefully get us upgraded to vBulletin 4.x, which is supposed to be much more mobile friendly.

I've held off because it's a pretty large change in terms of menu/navigation and it's not a straight forward upgrade, as the current style won't upgrade as is, I have to recreate it (don't know how yet).

Anyway, hopefully, once that upgrades done, the Safari issues go away.
    Any update on the upgrade?
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Any update on the upgrade?
    A slow, PAINFUL process. I've been working with someone to try and workout some issues, like the fact that "Hi-Five" system isn't supported in vB4 anymore and stuff like that. I think we are close, probably a week or two.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm getting database errors when I try to post.

In some cases, the posts go through, but I see an error, and have to refresh the page to see the post. Saw it on two devices tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

The last few days I've been having my browser (internet explorer) lock up to the point I have to kill it. It becomes unresponsive, and then if I click anywhere, it goes white and then I have to kill the browser.

Anyone else having this? I haven't had it happen in Firefox.

I have been having this problem the last few days and it only happens here at BF. Is anyone else having this problem and if not what would one suggest it is

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

I have been having this problem the last few days and it only happens here at BF. Is anyone else having this problem and if not what would one suggest it is
    I haven't seen this. Can you describe what's happening?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Forum Runner

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I haven't seen this. Can you describe what's happening?

It 's probably my end. When I scroll up or down or type, it bogs down and that little rainbow wheel starts spinning. I've cleared cookies, etc. It's good now, so again, it's probably this computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

It 's probably my end. When I scroll up or down or type, it bogs down and that little rainbow wheel starts spinning. I've cleared cookies, etc. It's good now, so again, it's probably this computer.
    I'm out of town, but when I get back to my laptop I will test. What browser are your using?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information