Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch Releases

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I know! It's hilarious and kind of a cheap weapon because of the stagger glitch but awesome nonetheless. I basically use that and a low level healing spell the entire game and hardly ever die unless I misjudge how high a jump is.
    I need to play Skyrim again on my laptop one of these days. I'm currently playing Star Ocean on Steam (for an older game, it looks magnificent at 4k)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I need to play Skyrim again on my laptop one of these days. I'm currently playing Star Ocean on Steam (for an older game, it looks magnificent at 4k)

Star Ocean was great. I have Skyrim on Steam as well but I modded the crap out of it and I need to clean it up. Looks like there are some great RPGs on the Switch that I still need to get too. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 looks amazing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Isn't there a Xenoblade chronicles quest in BoTW? I recall seeing it in the journal.

I grabbed a little game from the eshop called Golf Story. It's awesome. It's like a mix of Stardew Valley and Sid Meier's Simgolf.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Isn't there a Xenoblade chronicles quest in BoTW? I recall seeing it in the journal.

I grabbed a little game from the eshop called Golf Story. It's awesome. It's like a mix of Stardew Valley and Sid Meier's Simgolf.
    The quest is for Xenoblade armor. My son got it, but I haven't done it yet.

Star Ocean was great. I have Skyrim on Steam as well but I modded the crap out of it and I need to clean it up. Looks like there are some great RPGs on the Switch that I still need to get too. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 looks amazing.
    What is crazy is it sounds like Nintendo, never learning from past mistakes just simply used a modified 3DS OS for the Switch. Sounds like the people who make the Citra 3DS emulator are already really close to a working Switch emulator for PC.

So...months later are you all still crazy for your Switches?

I will be honest, I didn't pick it up for awhile there, was pretty busy and I just didn't make the time to sit down with it. Been playing it more the last week.

I am pretty excited about the Donkey Kong Country port coming next month and VERY excited about Mario Tennis Aces in June.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    So...months later are you all still crazy for your Switches?

I will be honest, I didn't pick it up for awhile there, was pretty busy and I just didn't make the time to sit down with it. Been playing it more the last week.

I am pretty excited about the Donkey Kong Country port coming next month and VERY excited about Mario Tennis Aces in June.
    Yup. I picked up an Xbox One to game with a friend that moved recently but when I sit down to play on my own the Switch is still my go to system. I'm currently going through DOOM on Nightmare Mode and having a blast. Though I do like having the XBox now for Triple A titles like the new Red Dead Redemption game coming out in the fall. The thing I like is that I can take it with me. I play it at work and I plan on taking it on my road and camping trips this summer.

8. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

For me I will probably never buy another XB1 game again, unless I buy madden and it doesn't come to Switch.

The reason is for me, I like more kid friendly games.

I would probably buy every ******* version of DK Country if they would all be ported to the Switch...

I need to get myself to sit down and play more though. Really been bad about that lately...

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Yup. I picked up an Xbox One to game with a friend that moved recently but when I sit down to play on my own the Switch is still my go to system. I'm currently going through DOOM on Nightmare Mode and having a blast. Though I do like having the XBox now for Triple A titles like the new Red Dead Redemption game coming out in the fall. The thing I like is that I can take it with me. I play it at work and I plan on taking it on my road and camping trips this summer.
    You play at work?

I would lose my shit if I saw anyone doing that in my office
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    You play at work?

He works for the government, I think.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    He works for the government, I think.

A few years ago we hired a couple of kids fresh out of school. Their first week on the job, I found out they were bringing their ipads to work and watching movies on company time. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

14. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    You play at work?

On my lunch break and on the bus to and from.

For me I will probably never buy another XB1 game again, unless I buy madden and it doesn't come to Switch.

The reason is for me, I like more kid friendly games.

I would probably buy every ******* version of DK Country if they would all be ported to the Switch...

I need to get myself to sit down and play more though. Really been bad about that lately...
    You should try Sea of Thieves on Xbox one then... Rare did a great job on it.

I am kind of sold on the idea of a system I can play on console, and then just grab and go in the car.

For that reason I now feel restricted by the Xbox and will probably only ever buy games for the Switch.

I am kind of sold on the idea of a system I can play on console, and then just grab and go in the car.

For that reason I now feel restricted by the Xbox and will probably only ever buy games for the Switch.
    Well if it helps, Sea of Thieves is Play Anywhere, so I play it on Laptop (and can just take it along with me anywhere I have internet) but I get your point.

Portability doesn't necessarily make a game good though, but currently there are not a lot of "good" games on Xbox. Far Cry 5, Sea of Thieves... It's be a really, really, really dry year for good video games.

I get $200 from work on amazon giftcard. These normally fund my gaming habit. I normally have a game in mind everytime I get a card...

This year I've spent weeks with money in hand thinking "what the hell do I buy?"

19. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information