Page 663 of 766 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 713 763 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

welp. . . no excitement at the trade deadline, but i'm happy they didn't overdo it with making moves just to make moves. . . it's a little disappointing to give up on mudiay so early. . . we did have a real need for a vet point guard, and harris fills that-- he's just a guy, but he's supposed to be solid in the locker room. . . the faried situation is what it is-- it was a stupid contract, and now they're stuck and have to live with it, at least for another year. . . the nugs' trajectory hasn't altered any-- the 8 seed and a first round loss is still in the works. . .

I wanted us to make a run at Isiah Thomas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I wanted us to make a run at Isiah Thomas.
    what in the **** would you want that for???

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    what in the **** would you want that for???

When he gets healthy he's going to be a 25 ppg guy again.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

When he gets healthy he's going to be a 25 ppg guy again.
    He doesn’t play for Brad Stephens anymore.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

He was a good scorer before he was on the Celtics...

Adopted Bronco:

He was a good scorer before he was on the Celtics...
    and is more scoring a primary need for the nuggies? if not, what is, and how does IT affect that equation? i love you, but it is a most excellently horrible idea for about a dozen different reasons. . .

and is more scoring a primary need for the nuggies? if not, what is, and how does IT affect that equation? i love you, but it is a most excellently horrible idea for about a dozen different reasons. . .
    Primary scoring from a legitimate superstar is a need. The Nuggets roster as is isn't going to put up points in the playoffs.

It's a star driven league and you need more than one.

Enjoy the thread.
    Last edited by Poet; 02-09-2018 at 12:49 AM.

Getting Harris was a solid move for the Nuggets. It does a few things:

1. It gives Murray a mentor at the point guard position. Harris is known for his basketball acumen and ability to teach younger players.
    2. It boosts the second unit by adding a pure point guard off of the bench. There has been a huge drop off when the starters go out. The bench has been giving up leads on a regular basis, forcing the starters to play more minutes than desired. Malone has talked about this.
    3. It allows Barton to play off the ball when he comes in with the second unit.

The biggest problem with the trade is how to keep Craig. I'm wondering if the Nuggets will be looking at a buyout for either Faried or Aurther. Mudiay wasn't doing anything in Denver. He wasn't playing well. The Nuggets either had to trade him, set him on the end of the bench, or risk losing games in the middle of a playoff run to try to develop him. He had his chances. Some players just need a change of scenery.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Getting Harris was a solid move for the Nuggets. It does a few things:

1. It gives Murray a mentor at the point guard position. Harris is known for his basketball acumen and ability to teach younger players.
    2. It boosts the second unit by adding a pure point guard off of the bench. There has been a huge drop off when the starters go out. The bench has been giving up leads on a regular basis, forcing the starters to play more minutes than desired. Malone has talked about this.
    3. It allows Barton to play off the ball when he comes in with the second unit.

The biggest problem with the trade is how to keep Craig. I'm wondering if the Nuggets will be looking at a buyout for either Faried or Aurther. Mudiay wasn't doing anything in Denver. He wasn't playing well. The Nuggets either had to trade him, set him on the end of the bench, or risk losing games in the middle of a playoff run to try to develop him. He had his chances. Some players just need a change of scenery.
    you know everyone gave me a hard time when I was skeptical of letting Nelson go during the preseason. To me this seems like ultimately we gave up Emmanuel to pick up Harris when we could have had Nelson all along

Adopted Bronco:

huh. . . small world. . . i just found out that gary harris' mom went to my high school-- she graduated two years before i started there. . . one of my dad's poker buddies is a relative of their family. . .

14. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

big win for the nuggies!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

big win for the nuggies!
    Do not care the Pop sat everyone! Get some Slick!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information