Ray Finkel

Hey Jesse,

Can you put on your Billboard "Bench Orton, play Anubis?"

TIA

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I dont want the Broncos to suck on purpose, but I do want them to move heaven and earth to get a good QB next year.
    maybe they should talk to jesse oaks, he will tell us what to do

4. The Following User High Fived hotcarl For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I have no idea what this thread is about.

Is it worth my time trying to find out?
    jesus wants you to send this guy your money. . . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Save your money - now that the story has gone viral you've already accomplished your main goal. Orton is going to play himself out of a job anyway.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

dude, i'll kick in a five-spot if you'll put up a "fire xanders" billboard instead. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by hoptard View Post
    jesus wants you to send this guy your money. . . .

Well shit, why didn't he say so?

Dude, I'm all in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

11. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

My advice would be to leave Tebow's name off the billboard. Just say "Bench Orton" amd leave it at that. When the name Tebow is brought into things it becomes a three ring circus and takes away from the real issue at hand which is that Orton sucks and needs to be replaced by anyone.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

13. The Following 9 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

The new billboard will be..

Pic of all our QBs except orton and at the bottom say

Broncos nation needs a change

15. The Following 7 Users High Fived JesseOaks For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JesseOaks View Post
    I love John Elway and the Broncos this is about the broncos billboards
    If you love the Broncos you won't put up a billboard telling John Fox and Co. to play Tim Tebow. You aren't the coach, you're a fan - keep it that way.

What are we doing? What in the hell are the fans doing? We're Denver Bronco fans, not a Tim Tebow support network.

Kyle Orton - not the long term solution. No, he didn't play well Monday. No, he hasn't played well for the Broncos consistently since the beginning of the 2009 season. But since when did Denver fans become so vicious? He's a human being. It's easy for others to sit behind their computers or in their arm chairs and talk about what should happen with the Denver Broncos. It's easy to attack Orton and attack the front office after the turmoil we've experienced in the last decade. But it isn't going to do anything other than create this big controversy that shouldn't be a controversy in the first place.

We knew we were going to be an average to below average football team before the year started! Yes, it is a rebuilding process and I get the logic of playing Tim Tebow to see if we should draft one in the first round next year, or to see if he's the long-term solution. On the other hand, how can you evaluate a guy with one off-season under his belt and 3 total games as a starter, and declare whether he's ready or not to lead the Broncos for the next 10 years? You're going to give him what, 15, 16 games and then make your mind up after that?

I'm rooting for Tim Tebow to be that guy, but no way in hell do I expect to find that out this season. It's been repeated on this board and it's evident on the field the Broncos are lacking impact players on the defensive and offensive lines. We were dominated in the trenches Monday night. That first round draft pick needs to be an offensive or defensive lineman. The focus needs to be shoring up our running game and adding quality depth. Kyle Orton, and Brady Quinn and walking next year. Tim Tebow needs more time. Granite, there needs to be a permanent role carved out for him in the offense, and it's obvious that role needs to be in the red zone.

I'm not denying the numbers, I'm a Broncos fan - I love the Broncos and they're basically my other half. But all this negative attention Kyle Orton is getting and all of the chants for Tim Tebow is making the Denver Broncos fans look like a bunch of dopes. Has anyone thought about how this is affecting the locker room? How it's going to affect the city of Denver, to have a stupid Billboard up some fan is buying because he is sick of seeing Kyle Orton fail? Yeah, I'm sick of the failure too, but damn, stop acting like psychos. There's still hope, and I hope we kick the Bengals ass. Go Broncos.

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived JONtheBRONCO For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

really makes us look like a bunch of mouthbreathers. . . thanks!

- John Elway

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Whether you like it or not, Kyle Orton is a Denver Bronco. Bronco nation did need a change - and they got it! No more McDaniels, hello?! All this after one game? You impatient fool. This is your own agenda and it's going to represent the whole city of Denver and its entire fan base. We're going to be nationally recognized for this in a negative way, all because some jackass.

21. The Following 7 Users High Fived JONtheBRONCO For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by hoptard View Post
    really makes us look like a bunch of mouthbreathers. . . thanks!

Tebow!

Tebow!

Tebow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

23. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

It's also going to divide the players from the fans, create more turmoil and controversy in Dove Valley. Haven't we had enough of that? Why stir the pot?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Tebow!

Tebow!

Tebow!

pretty much. . . we can't run AT ALL, we can't stop the run at all, and all the yayhoos can think about is the backup quarterback. . . .

SMH

"nurrr, put in that tebow!"
    - John Elway

26. The Following 5 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Because some people take this stuff way too seriously Jon.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

28. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information