Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 'Playmaker' Chad Kelly needs No. 2 reps sooner, not later

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Not even close. Lynch's accuracy is more than suspect. If it weren't for Tebow, I'd say his accuracy is about the worst I've seen suit up for Denver. He's dumb at a smart man position. What did he get on his Wonderlic? 18? How did that rank? 12.5 is guessing! I'm plenty unbiased. We wasted draft picks, that's with an s. High picks on Lynch. It is time to move on.
    Lynch wasn't inaccurate in college, the system was so basic though that it allowed him to thrive off pure arm talent, the NFL is different though and requires a brain too go along with the physical talent, You show me a quarterback that's totally confused about what's going on on the field and I'll show you a quarterback whose going to be totally inaccurate. Lynch was projected too need at minimum 4 year's just to get his mind acclimated to the pro's. He's in year 3 now, John Elway said this himself.

So me personally knows Lynch sucks right now and he's completely off my radar until next off season, come next year is when I will be really watching Lynch too see if thing's start clicking mentally because that's the scouting report on him.... Needing at least 4 year's of NFL coaching.

I'd rather draft another QB next year but if Elway wants too develop Lynch by giving him the time he knew he'd need when drafted then Im fine with that. We will see how it all unfolds but you cannot realistically write off a guy whose scouting report clearly said wouldn't be ready until year 4 brother. Not too mention having a different system every year of his first few seasons doesn't help a raw prospect like Lynch either. I am hoping we can hold onto Musgrave for the next 4-5 year's at minimum.

But like I said before if case goes down we are screwed with Lynch and Kelly.

Gumby could beat out Lynch.
    Maybe so but the facts are Kelly isn't beating out Lynch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

why is benjamin allbright posting as ChubbNYiadom?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    why is benjamin allbright posting as ChubbNYiadom?
    If Benjamin Allbright was posting here, it's because it would be his right to do so. If professional sportswriters weren't allowed to post here, MO would be kick to the curb.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Chad Kelly is Grade A waiver-bait. Soon as the Jets or even MN releases a QB Kelly is on the street.

6. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbNYiadom View Post
    Lynch wasn't inaccurate in college, the system was so basic though that it allowed him to thrive off pure arm talent, the NFL is different though and requires a brain too go along with the physical talent, You show me a quarterback that's totally confused about what's going on on the field and I'll show you a quarterback whose going to be totally inaccurate. Lynch was projected too need at minimum 4 year's just to get his mind acclimated to the pro's. He's in year 3 now, John Elway said this himself.

So me personally knows Lynch sucks right now and he's completely off my radar until next off season, come next year is when I will be really watching Lynch too see if thing's start clicking mentally because that's the scouting report on him.... Needing at least 4 year's of NFL coaching.

I'd rather draft another QB next year but if Elway wants too develop Lynch by giving him the time he knew he'd need when drafted then Im fine with that. We will see how it all unfolds but you cannot realistically write off a guy whose scouting report clearly said wouldn't be ready until year 4 brother. Not too mention having a different system every year of his first few seasons doesn't help a raw prospect like Lynch either. I am hoping we can hold onto Musgrave for the next 4-5 year's at minimum.

So, 4 years? When he was drafted it was “a year or two”. He’s had 2. More than that, he’s had almost uncontested chances to be the #1 guy. He couldn’t do it even with the entire staff behind him and an inside shot to win. He looks the same right now as he did his very first camp. He’s learned absolutely nothing and shows zero ability or willingness (probably the latter) to get better and to take the job. It’s not like he’s sitting behind a HOFer biding his time.

I’ve never been a QB, but I could’ve memorized the Broncos’ playbook and learned to read a defense in 2 years getting paid millions to do it. No more excuses. The dude is an immature douchebag who is earning millions to play video games instead of doing his job and the team is coddling him. The real question is, if Lynch had been a 7th round pick, would he still be here? Hell no, they’d have shitcanned him by now. Get that clown outta here.
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 08-10-2018 at 11:25 PM.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

I'm not sure what being given the chance to be the #1 guys has to do with anything when he's not supposed to be playing his first few year's. There was no reports that said give him a year or two, the minimum was three years of sitting. But yet your expecting him to win the starting job last year in year 2? Again, John knows that Lynch was far from from being starter ready when he drafted him, He knows that Lynch isn't ready too play yet and that's why we brung in Case so Lynch can continue to sit and learn the game and actually learn the playbook and position.

Whether we fan's like it or not all guy's don't come in and just play or get it. I don't have any faith in Lynch but I do get the fact that nobody thought ue should be anywhere near starting his first 3-4 year's. You then add in a different offense every season and what do you realistically expect?

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Chad Kelly is Grade A waiver-bait. Soon as the Jets or even MN releases a QB Kelly is on the street.
    Who you eyeing from the jets and vikes?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    So, we kept Kelly & cut Sloter last year, then cut Siemian this past off-season. Now, we might now cut Kelly to get Sloter or Siemian back right before the start of this year
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Lynch gets 4 years? What is this, college?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Lynch gets 4 years? What is this, college?
    No, most of the top players only spend a year or 2 in college.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Lynch was labeled a three year project. We're there.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Lynch was labeled a three year project. We're there.
    Then why does he allegedly look so bad
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    So we are in 100% agreement in our assessment of the situation, we just disagree about the solution.
    I don't think we disagree. I agree Elway isn't going put one of his quarterbacks on the practice squad because they could that quarterback could be plucked by another team. I also agree replacing another position with a serviceable player is much easier. For Denver's situation I don't see Denver keeping four tight ends on the roster. I can see them keeping three and then putting one on the practice squad. That opens up a spot to keep three quarterbacks on the roster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

nobody tell john elway chad kelly is better than paxton it might get him traded

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information