Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Town Hall Discussion: Mile High Salute Trial Period Coming to an End - Input Needed

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Just my quick T on the 'High Five' System ...

I like it. It has its advantage where you and a poster cracked a good joke or agree with someone on something, or agree to disagree, and just want to respond with a quick high five and nothing more. Then with they Salute System, you can leave a detailed comment and be more in depth if you chose to do so.

I like them both and if both are kept, will continue using it ...

TIA

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post

I like it. It has its advantage where you and a poster cracked a good joke or agree with someone on something, or agree to disagree, and just want to respond with a quick high five and nothing more. Then with they Salute System, you can leave a detailed comment and be more in depth if you chose to do so.

TIA
    I like both systems too.

4. The Following User High Fived Jody For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

TIA
    I agree...They are both good..
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

6. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I agree that you agree that Skinny agrees they are both good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

I like both systems also.
    "When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free"
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jody View Post
    I like both systems too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by broncogirl7 View Post
    I like both systems also.
    Me 2 + 3 = + are both great!

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

10. The Following User High Fived fcspikeit For This Post:

I dont got a problem with either system. Its wierd having 2 systems though. 1 or the other would be good but I got no problem with the system. I like the High 5 because its easy to just click the High 5 button. The Salutes take more time and more thought involved(at least for me). And thats what I use if I want to leave someone a nice little comment

I say we keep both
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoBJ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

I think both systems are good and work well.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

I have to add my 2 cents and say that I like 'em both as well.
    Merry.

not sure If I have commented before this.. But here goes..

At first I did not like the HI5 but it has grown on me.. I like the ability to do a quick agreement.. But I also like the MHS because I can leave a quick positive comment about the post.

That said

I would like a negative MHS so I could also make a non public comment like your full of crap..

Unless their is a monetary consideration lets keep the MHS and HI5 as they are complementary, adding negative MHS and HI5's..

16. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

hey T, if we're going to keep both systems, is there a way we can get vbulletin to seperate them in keping track of how many you can give out? right now, it will never let me use the salutes. . . even if i haven't given out any in a few days, it will tell me i've "given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, try again"-- even if i haven't given ANY salutes in the past 24 hours. . . but it will let me immediately high-5 the same post. . . if vb can't distinguish between the two, maybe we need to start allowing unlimited salutes. . . whatdaya think?
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    hey T, if we're going to keep both systems, is there a way we can get vbulletin to seperate them in keping track of how many you can give out? right now, it will never let me use the salutes. . . even if i haven't given out any in a few days, it will tell me i've "given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, try again"-- even if i haven't given ANY salutes in the past 24 hours. . . but it will let me immediately high-5 the same post. . . if vb can't distinguish between the two, maybe we need to start allowing unlimited salutes. . . whatdaya think?
    I'll change the MHS to unlimited.

I haven't had a chance to get back to it (home page, color changes, etc.), but I have on my list to create some custom code to seperate MHS and Hi-5 in the User CP and at that point they would be totally unlinked, even if we were to put a limit back on MHS, or do something like have MHS give points, but Hi-5 not, etc.

Anyway, I will remove the limits for now, since as many have pointed out, limits don't make much sense with no points attached.

19. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Check that, if I made the right change, it should be unlimited.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Check that, if I made the right change, it should be unlimited.
    that did it. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

that did it. . . .
    With an avvy like that, you can have almost anything you want

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information