Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast

Thread: Broncos will sign Case Keenum, per Schefter

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Keenum will be even better this year than he was last year.

You heard it here first . . .
    Thanks for making my point. Again.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    All of these QB’s are better prospects than CK, legit 1st round prospects, especially Allen.

If you need a QB you’re not going to get a better shot at one than this draft, cause this team has 8-8 written all over it going forward. You’re telling me you’re cool with CK as the solution or that you’d rather wait and give up even more draft capital later.
    I'd rather not reach for a QB I don't think is an improvement. I'm glad you are so confident, but there is no one I would reach for. If they fall to us, I'd take Mayfield or Rosen, that's it, the rest in my opinion are busts waiting to happen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So basically, Jaded is reduced to cherry picking statements from two individuals and ranting and raving based off of that and that alone. The season better start, Jaded might lose his mind soon.
    You still like Keenum? Just checking.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

You still like Keenum? Just checking.
    Why must you be such a salty dude? It gets unbearably old.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

What? I’m a product of my environment, this is your fault.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

What? I’m a product of my environment, this is your fault.
    Well, then let me help correct that by moving on from conversing with you. Maybe it'll help the toxicity around here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Well, then let me help correct that by moving on from conversing with you. Maybe it'll help the toxicity around here.
    How magnanimous of you.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Thanks for making my point. Again.
    It's science, Jaded . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

11. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Getting salty with people who aren't positive is pretty salty, man. Think about it from Jaded and my perspective for a second - we got shit on for what, two seasons, over our stances on TS and ended up being right. There was no grand gesture made to us, and we didn't rub it in people's faces. Honestly we should have considering how many awful TS arguments were put out there that made no logical or factual sense, either. So, maybe, the default optimism is just as flawed, and maybe not shitting on someone who is negative because they think the moves are suspect would be great. In other words, stop assuming you're in the right when things are still up in the air.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

How magnanimous of you.
    Let the record state that Jaded took my line. Jaded, get the limo! We goin' out.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

All of these QB’s are better prospects than CK, legit 1st round prospects, especially Allen.

If you need a QB you’re not going to get a better shot at one than this draft, cause this team has 8-8 written all over it going forward. You’re telling me you’re cool with CK as the solution or that you’d rather wait and give up even more draft capital later.
    This draft doesn't have any 'locks' but it sure has four guys who can very much be projected to pan out. I'm hoping the team is better than 8-8; it could be a ten win team, but that's pretty unlikely in my eyes. I'll bet on it being around 7-9.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Getting salty with people who aren't positive is pretty salty, man. Think about it from Jaded and my perspective for a second - we got shit on for what, two seasons, over our stances on TS and ended up being right. There was no grand gesture made to us, and we didn't rub it in people's faces. Honestly we should have considering how many awful TS arguments were put out there that made no logical or factual sense, either. So, maybe, the default optimism is just as flawed, and maybe not shitting on someone who is negative because they think the moves are suspect would be great. In other words, stop assuming you're in the right when things are still up in the air.
    I have been on here MANY times and publicly admitted to everyone, you and Jaded included that I was 100 percent totally wrong regarding Trevor (I'm doing it again right now) I can't do anymore than that. People take the wrong stance on things. I did, I'm sorry that I "Shit" on the two of you by sharing my counter opinion to your opinion. I'm done with it. He can keep his salt and you are welcome to yours too. I'm just done expending energy on that endeavor. You don't antagonize me, so you can stick around for now, but I'm done trying to talk football with Jaded for the time being. The snark just gets old after awhile. I have blood pressure issues, gotta cut the salt out of my diet.

I have been on here MANY times and publicly admitted to everyone, you and Jaded included that I was 100 percent totally wrong regarding Trevor, I can't do anymore than that. People take the wrong stance on things. I did, I'm sorry that I "Shit" on the two of you by sharing my counter opinion to your opinion. I'm done with it. He can keep his salt and you are welcome to yours too. I'm just done expending energy on that endeavor. You don't antagonize me, so you can stick around for now, but I'm done trying to talk football with Jaded for the time being. I have blood pressure issues, gotta cut the salt out of my diet.
    It's not me wanting you to say you're wrong. It's just that for the past two seasons Jaded ate a lot of shit from a lot of confident people who were pretty ******* wrong the whole way through. Being salty is Jaded to a tee, but it's not enjoyable taking a negative stance and getting lambasted for it just because it's negative. At one point I used to tease him for being a homer. He isn't salty for the sake of the salt.

And I stick up for him because that's my quarterback, man!

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I have been on here MANY times and publicly admitted to everyone, you and Jaded included that I was 100 percent totally wrong regarding Trevor (I'm doing it again right now) I can't do anymore than that. People take the wrong stance on things. I did, I'm sorry that I "Shit" on the two of you by sharing my counter opinion to your opinion. I'm done with it. He can keep his salt and you are welcome to yours too. I'm just done expending energy on that endeavor. You don't antagonize me, so you can stick around for now, but I'm done trying to talk football with Jaded for the time being. The snark just gets old after awhile. I have blood pressure issues, gotta cut the salt out of my diet.
    Jaded makes about 75% of his comments with his tongue solidly in his cheek. You're missing his humor, Frey.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information