Page 92 of 129 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1930

Thread: The English Premeir League

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Lots of big young players coming to the EPL. Like the potential Gunners signings.
    I won't get too excited until the ink dries. I still remember the Higuain and Suarez fiascos.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I won't get too excited until the ink dries. I still remember the Higuain and Suarez fiascos.
    Lacazette Medical is done so you should be excited. He's very good striker
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Lacazette Medical is done so you should be excited. He's very good striker
    I know the medical is done but I'll need to see the official statementand pics of him in an Arsenal kit. Plus if they sign him only to sell Sanchez to City it's a step backwards.

We love you Arsenal we do
    We love you Arsenal we do
    We love you Arsenal we dooooo
    Oh Arsenal we love you!!

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Badass game to start the season.

6. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Giroud is money. Arsenal is still the luckiest team in the EPL. Talk about pulling a couple of goals out of their ass in the dying light...

Very lucky. Giroud's goal was fantastic. He out muscled two guys to head that in.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

How does Liverpool not have better defense? They have the money.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Burnley takes down Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Didn't see that coming.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Burnley takes down Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Didn't see that coming.
    That is hilarious. Same with the Liverpool result.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Brits make me laugh. Arena Rock: Blasting Hey Jude in the biggest moment in Brighton and Hove Albion's history in 35 years.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

How does Liverpool not have better defense? They have the money.
    Because Southampton played their ass on Virgil van Dijk. Liverpool might get him, but it will cost them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Because Southampton played their ass on Virgil van Dijk. Liverpool might get him, but it will cost them.
    Jerk

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Jerk
    The rumor is that Barcelona is up to 130 million pounds for Coutinho. Do they sell?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    The rumor is that Barcelona is up to 130 million pounds for Coutinho. Do they sell?
    I don't think they will. There is local Brit on the Omane that says the rumor in Liverpool is the Fenway Group is affraid of the fans backlash if they sell. But I would and add two to three good young players from either Germany or France

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information