Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Any clean living country singer

I like my country dirty, whiskey soaked and smelling of regret
    i think i also just described my optimal weekend

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I'm not saying he sucks, probably a good musician or whatever, but there isn't a single Prince song that I like.
    If I am ever listening to a prince song I have either been kidnapped or am in a real deep dark place. Either way, its a signal and send help ASAP!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Bands/Artists/Genres I can't stand
    • Fleetwood Mac - mostly Stevie Nicks, sounds like a cat in heat that smoked too much screaming on a fence at night
    • Jimmy Buffet - **** your dad soft-rock and your margaritas
    • Rage Against the Machine - the same "machine" you make money off of?! I always think of pissed off suburban kids "raging" that their dad got them an Audi instead of a BMW and blasting this.
    • KISS - Manufactured rock to scare parents before Manson did it more successfully
    • Reggae - I get it, you smoke pot and are lazy and have ONE political opinion over and over on top of a steel drum
    • Spin Doctors - somehow the dude that played too much hackey sack in college created not one but two hits in the 90's? He looks like he smells like quinoa and feet.
    • Dave Matthews Band - people that listen to this have sex with their socks and sandals still on
    • Grateful Dead and Phish - Basically the same thing and for the same reason. If I have to smoke something to enjoy a 40 minute version of a song your wrote on a napkin **** you.
    • Kid Rock - If you listen to this, my only question is which leg you prefer your ankle monitor to be on
    • Nue-Country - Oh you poor millionaire ******* with your hot blonde cookie-cutter wife who is also a country music superstar, tell me again how you shower AFTER work and you want to drink cheap beer from plastic cups you lying ****

I also like a lot of crap that people have listed here already so eh, whatever. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by MasterShake; 04-04-2019 at 01:26 PM.

10. The Following 7 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    • Fleetwood Mac - mostly Stevie Nicks, sounds like a cat in heat that smoked too much screaming on a fence at night
    • Rage Against the Machine - the same "machine" you make money off of?! I always think of pissed off suburban kids "raging" that their dad got them an Audi instead of a BMW and blasting this.
    • KISS - Manufactured rock to scare parents before Manson did it more successfully
    • Reggae - I get it, you smoke pot and are lazy and have ONE political opinion over and over on top of a steel drum
    • Spin Doctors - somehow the dude that played too much hackey sack in college created not one but two hits in the 90's? He looks like he smells like quinoa and feet.
    • Dave Matthews Band - people that listen to this have sex with their socks and sandals still on
    • Grateful Dead and Phish - Basically the same thing and for the same reason. If I have to smoke something to enjoy a 40 minute version of a song your wrote on a napkin **** you.
    • Kid Rock - If you listen to this, my only question is which leg you prefer your ankle monitor to be on
    • Nue-Country - Oh you poor millionaire ******* with your hot blonde cookie-cutter blonde wife who is also a country music superstar, tell me again how you shower AFTER work and you want to drink cheap beer from plastic cups you lying ****

I also like a lot of crap that people have listed here already so eh, whatever. Just my 2 cents.
    I'm with you on this list, but listing Fleetwood Mac and not just Stevie Nicks is a deal breaker. I don't like virtually any of her songs, but the band as a whole is probably my favorite!

Consider our friendship over.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Boo this man ^^^

*edit. Boo the man above that man
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

Consider our friendship over.
    Reminds me of this:

16. The Following 6 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    If I am ever listening to a prince song I have either been kidnapped or am in a real deep dark place. Either way, its a signal and send help ASAP!
    Prince was a Jehovah's Witness, which is ultimately what killed him. Fun fact.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

• Nue-Country - Oh you poor millionaire ******* with your hot blonde cookie-cutter wife who is also a country music superstar, tell me again how you shower AFTER work and you want to drink cheap beer from plastic cups you lying ****

Shake for President.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Stevie Nicks kicks ass. You guys are crazy....

20. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Also, **** Fleetwood mac.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I need some time to process this.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I need some time to process this.
    I am a man of impeccable taste, so take your time.

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information