Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Vance Joseph? EDIT Vance Joseph Hired

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    Like I said, nothing we can say in disagreement wth the direction of the team cause Elway can make no mistake.

Josh Mcdaniels knew a whole hell of a lot more about the game too. Didn't stop everyone to express their opinions about him, did it?

Oh, but when it comes to elway, he can do no wrong and anyone that questions him commits blasphemy on this site?
    He's not saying you can't be concerned or voice those concerns...but take a damn breath and calm the hell down...There's reasonable concerns, and then there's being a whiny turd...For the last couple pages, you are clearly the latter.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I agree, Elway is a know it all twerp. He married an ex-Raiders cheerleader so he's probably converted to the dark side. I think I put it all together.
    Elway/Raiders Cheerleader(succubus) master plan
    1. Win SB to make Bronco fans feel warm and safe
    2. Hire VJ as HC and crumble the regime from within
    3. Get bowl hair cuts just like Mark Davis
    Let's Rid3!!!!

3. The Following 5 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Like I said, nothing we can say in disagreement wth the direction of the team cause Elway can make no mistake.

Josh Mcdaniels knew a whole hell of a lot more about the game too. Didn't stop everyone to express their opinions about him, did it?

Oh, but when it comes to elway, he can do no wrong and anyone that questions him commits blasphemy on this site?
    It's probably a good idea to withhold judgement until he actually does something worthy of praise or rejection. Just sayin. Many of us had high expectations of McDaniels. His actual actions caused the negativity.

In regard to Elway, yes. Unless you've only been a fan of the team for a short amount of time, Elway is a God, and has repeatedly shown that his skills have transferred from the field to the front office. Disagree as you like, but you're a fool to think otherwise.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Everyone makes mistakes...Elway has had some duds. But he has walked us back to respectability and the SB though so he has earned a bit of leverage.

I don't know about Joseph. But I will wait and see before I jump off the deep end. We can't control anything anyways...so just sit back and enjoy the ride. If he sucks, we make a change.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He's not saying you can't be concerned or voice those concerns...but take a damn breath and calm the hell down...There's reasonable concerns, and then there's being a whiny turd...For the last couple pages, you are clearly the latter.
    Who have I been a problem to other than the buff moron? Who, lectured me and you know that. Then slim says I suck in a post. Why? Cause I continue to express my disgust over the notion of not paying philips, who has earned a pay day from THIS FRANCHISE.

You then say I am being a dick? Wow, and we were the ones voicing the same thing.

Name one personal thing I said to anyone. Slim says I suck for expressing it, buff lectures me, and Bronco Joe tells me to ****?

You then call me a dick?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Buff, you're a moron.
    Name one personal thing I said to anyone.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

10. The Following 6 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Am I really a dick? You guys are making me self-conscious.

BK30, hold me.
    I can only confirm that Dave said you have a dick. I don't know if you actually are one, even though we met once. But, I ignored you so I don't really know.

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Who have I been a problem to other than the buff moron? Who, lectured me and you know that. Then slim says I suck in a post. Why? Cause I continue to express my disgust over the notion of not paying philips, who has earned a pay day from THIS FRANCHISE.

You then say I am being a dick? Wow, and we were the ones voicing the same thing.

Name one personal thing I said to anyone. Slim says I suck for expressing it, buff lectures me, and Bronco Joe tells me to ****?

You then call me a dick?
    You just got to roll with the people around here. They are good people who screw around. Take it in jest...just don't trust any of them with your starfish.

14. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

You then call me a dick?
    If you can't recognize that you are having a complete and total meltdown, you should walk away for awhile.

You are clearly confrontational with everything and everyone right now.

16. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

You then call me a dick?
    Do you own a backhoe?
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

18. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    It's probably a good idea to withhold judgement until he actually does something worthy of praise or rejection. Just sayin. Many of us had high expectations of McDaniels. His actual actions caused the negativity.

In regard to Elway, yes. Unless you've only been a fan of the team for a short amount of time, Elway is a God, and has repeatedly shown that his skills have transferred from the field to the front office. Disagree as you like, but you're a fool to think otherwise.
    Well, okay. Not paying philips is stupid and relying on two coaches with NO experience is a bit too big of a risk imo.

Never been done.

I question Elway and he has done a great job. However, does not mean we have to agree with everything. He has made some gaffes and we all know it.

It may work out. Until then, I am not just going to be that.....oh things are going to be just great.

What are we basing that on? There is nothing to really show where it has actually worked. There is always hope, but to me it is more wishful thinking.

Like Siemian being a great QB and going into the season with two QBs with NO experience in the NFL at all.

I don't like the hire, but am willing to give him a shot before continuing to rag on him. I will withhold further judgement until I start seeing games, or see further evidence that he is a fish out of water.

This Elway we trust so it is going to simply work out because he is Elway crap though...is crap.

I have been following for a long time as well, and Elway has done a ton of great things, but the dude is human and isn't infallible. He makes mistakes too, its not like every GM move he has made has worked out.

21. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Well, okay. Not paying philips is stupid and relying on two coaches with NO experience is a bit too big of a risk imo.

Never been done.

I question Elway and he has done a great job. However, does not mean we have to agree with everything. He has made some gaffes and we all know it.

It may work out. Until then, I am not just going to be that.....oh things are going to be just great.

What are we basing that on? There is nothing to really show where it has actually worked. There is always hope, but to me it is more wishful thinking.

Like Siemian being a great QB and going into the season with two QBs with NO experience in the NFL at all.
    Lay down and close your eyes.

Slim will make it all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If you can't recognize that you are having a complete and total meltdown, you should walk away for awhile.

You are clearly confrontational with everything and everyone right now.
    Or everyone is being confrontational with me. The bottom line is we have the same concerns.

Go ahead and show where I was disrespectful to slim, before he said I suck?

Go ahead.

Bronco Joe, who I was not disrespectful to tells me to ****.

The only one I lectured was that dick buff. Who, everyone seems to agree is a dick.

Go ahead. Show me where I was disrespectful to you. Where? No where. How about with slim? Where? Not before he said I suck for expressing my opinion.

Go ahead. Let me know.

The only one I lectured was that dick buff. Who, everyone seems to agree is a dick.
    This is almost sig worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

26. The Following 10 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information