Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2018 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Matt Harvey's Mets career is over as struggling pitcher refuses minor league assignment, will be DFA'd

Calling it the end of an era, Mets GM Sandy Alderson said Friday that Matt Harvey will be designated for assignment.

Alderson said the Mets asked Harvey to accept an assignment to the minor leagues so he can regain form but Harvey didn't agree to accept.

Harvey will officially be DFA'd Saturday.

The news comes after Harvey had another terrible relief outing on Thursday, giving up three hits, including a home run, three walks, and five runs in the seventh inning of the Mets' 11-0 loss to the Braves at Citi Field.
    rest - http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.3971929

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Hopefully he can do well somewhere else.

4. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Mo, how does Garrett Richards look this year? Are my Angels contenders or pretenders?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Mo, how does Garrett Richards look this year? Are my Angels contenders or pretenders?
    I’ve only watched Richards briefly, but the Angels are a blast to watch. Ohtani-mania is going to reach Fernando levels. And they’re a contender, tied for first in the West today.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’ve only watched Richards briefly, but the Angels are a blast to watch. Ohtani-mania is going to reach Fernando levels. And they’re a contender, tied for first in the West today.
    I’ve only seen one highlight of Richards, which was from yesterday. His velocity was in the mid 90’s in the 7th inning.

I miss Brandon Phillips.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm coming back against you today, Dan.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Fight the good fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Interesting, now the Cubs don't like dirty slides...

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Still hoping LA makes a big trade so we can get back into the divisional race.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Still hoping LA makes a big trade so we can get back into the divisional race.
    The Dodgers are 3.5 games back.

It's May.

Chill out.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

The division is deep and strong. It's time to salvage this season!

King. Dodgers are doing fine. It was a rough start, but we good. We swept the Nats several days ago.

We need more players to keep up with the loaded rosters in the division.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Two days ago the Tigers were tied with the Angels 1-1 in the 6th. Then came a 40 minute rain delay, and a goose appeared on the field. After being chased by groundscrew the goose took wing...and flew into the scoreboard, falling into the crowd. The Tigers immediately thereafter scored 5 runs. The goose was treated by a vet in the stands and is OK. Then they beat the Angels again last night (with the vet from the goose incident throwing out the first pitch), then beat Toronto tonight. The Tigers now sport a wooden goose in the dugout are are 3-0 since.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information