Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I got my black Friday PS4 and RD2. .. . but I've gotta wait until Christmas. . .it's gotta go under the tree and share with the boys. .. .

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I got my black Friday PS4 and RD2. .. . but I've gotta wait until Christmas. . .it's gotta go under the tree and share with the boys. .. .
    Ya know... the system update takes a while and then installing the game (which is a beast) also takes quite a long time. Instead of waiting several hours to get it going on Christmas morning and updating the software, why not pre-load all that stuff now and give the game a test drive without saving it to make sure everything works? Just a thought...

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Ya know... the system update takes a while and then installing the game (which is a beast) also takes quite a long time. Instead of waiting several hours to get it going on Christmas morning and updating the software, why not pre-load all that stuff now and give the game a test drive without saving it to make sure everything works? Just a thought...
    Wise man! The only other option is to download the newest system update to a usb stick and install it from there. Then you only have to wait on the game install/update.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Wise man! The only other option is to download the newest system update to a usb stick and install it from there. Then you only have to wait on the game install/update.
    That was my excuse when I got my sons Switch because I really wanted to checkout Zelda. Seriously though, doing all the system updates and setup is a smart thing even if you don't plan on playing the game right away.

Get ready to feel when you get late in the game boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

So, it won't let me camp near activity, although I am no where near anything, then when I wake up, I am in a reservation.... Surely that is activity sufficient enough to prevent me from camping there in the first place!!

8. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    So, it won't let me camp near activity, although I am no where near anything, then when I wake up, I am in a reservation.... Surely that is activity sufficient enough to prevent me from camping there in the first place!!
    It's called manifest destiny camping.

10. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

It's called manifest destiny camping.

American imperialism!

12. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

American imperialism!
    Next time you come to Colorado I am taking you to Georgetown after we rent some cowboy costumes. We will get drunk and just walk around yelling, "HOWDY MISTER!" to random people and staging street fights until we get into a real one.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Next time you come to Colorado I am taking you to Georgetown after we rent some cowboy costumes. We will get drunk and just walk around yelling, "HOWDY MISTER!" to random people and staging street fights until we get into a real one.

Oh my god...... I'm on my way!!!!

That sounds amazing.

Hey partner!!!

Also I killed two bears yesterday, one with a million pistol rounds and one arrow, then I killed the other with my sniper rifle...... Both times it just happened, I wasn't even hunting.

Arthur Morgan is a modern day tamagotchi (sp)

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Oh my god...... I'm on my way!!!!

That sounds amazing.

Hey partner!!!

Also I killed two bears yesterday, one with a million pistol rounds and one arrow, then I killed the other with my sniper rifle...... Both times it just happened, I wasn't even hunting.

Arthur Morgan is a modern day tamagotchi (sp)
    I just finished all my gunslinger missions and got some cool guns from those ********. I took selfies with all their dead bodies, it was fun!

18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Ok I've had the game since launch and I've juuuust got to chapter 4 yesterday. Love how you can play at your own pace, I spent all my time doing bounty hunts and gunslinger missions and treasure hunts. I have about 5k in cash and am just working on being overpowered for the final stretch. I think I am going to focus on the story now, then start a new game knowing what is coming because things are getting DARK. I might just stop in chapter 3 on my next play-through when everything is happy and do all the side quests and extra shit. There are lots of neat little side stories and cool things to find, so I will focus on that after I blast through the story this week.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Ok I've had the game since launch and I've juuuust got to chapter 4 yesterday. Love how you can play at your own pace, I spent all my time doing bounty hunts and gunslinger missions and treasure hunts. I have about 5k in cash and am just working on being overpowered for the final stretch. I think I am going to focus on the story now, then start a new game knowing what is coming because things are getting DARK. I might just stop in chapter 3 on my next play-through when everything is happy and do all the side quests and extra shit. There are lots of neat little side stories and cool things to find, so I will focus on that after I blast through the story this week.
    how do you do treasure hunts?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

how do you do treasure hunts?
    You can find treasure maps in various places. I came across my first one after I killed Flaco (sp) in one of the gunslinger missions. Each map leads to a location with a landmark then eventually the treasure. That particular hunt is called the Poison Trail Treasure hunt or something. At the end you go to a cave under a waterfall and find a bunch of treasure, including 3 gold bars: https://www.usgamer.net/articles/22-...sure-locations

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information