Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC & Marvel Universes and All Things Involved

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Re-watched end game. Well re-watched it twice over the last couple of days.

Still find it a great movie but it will piss me off to my dying day how they ****** up Thor by turning a bad ass God of Thunder into a overweight comic relief.

If he is in GoG ongoing, I hope they change that direction...

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Re-watched end game. Well re-watched it twice over the last couple of days.

Still find it a great movie but it will piss me off to my dying day how they ****** up Thor by turning a bad ass God of Thunder into a overweight comic relief.

If he is in GoG ongoing, I hope they change that direction...

Not sure how much he will play in the Guardians stories but they are doing a Thor 4 and the plotline will have him handing the hammer over to Natalie Portman's character at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Not sure how much he will play in the Guardians stories but they are doing a Thor 4 and the plotline will have him handing the hammer over to Natalie Portman's character at some point.

Feel like that is kind of a plot hole. Doesn't that kind of **** up that timeline he stole the hammer from...
    Actually I thought Capt. A returned it..

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Feel like that is kind of a plot hole. Doesn't that kind of **** up that timeline he stole the hammer from...
    Actually I thought Capt. A returned it..
    That i have no idea about, the timeline is all kinds of screwed with Loki doing this thing (there is going to be a separate Loki movie at some point) so im not sure how that effects the hammer and such.

That i have no idea about, the timeline is all kinds of screwed with Loki doing this thing (there is going to be a separate Loki movie at some point) so im not sure how that effects the hammer and such.
    Not sure about movie, but a Loki TV series on the new Disney+ channel that will have Tom Hiddleston as Loki, just like in the movie. It's expected that the TV series will start from the Loki scene in End Game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Not sure about movie, but a Loki TV series on the new Disney+ channel that will have Tom Hiddleston as Loki, just like in the movie. It's expected that the TV series will start from the Loki scene in End Game.
    Did not know they had a series but from what i read there will be a stand alone film at some point. I know they also have a Falcon and Winter Solder series that will be on the Disney Channel as well.

Did not know they had a series but from what i read there will be a stand alone film at some point. I know they also have a Falcon and Winter Solder series that will be on the Disney Channel as well.
    Yep. From what I've read, and I typically don't read much, for fear of spoilers, but sometimes do on new series, the series is expected go from End Game to Thor 4 in the story line. Not sure if that's one or multiple seaons to accomplish that.

10. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

P.S. Kind of going through withdrawals now, as the wife and I watched every Marvel movie from Iron Man to Infinity War (excluding the stand alone Hulk movie) over about 3.5 months, while waiting for End Game to come out.

I will probably dig the Wanda series and a Loki series.

I will watch the Falcon/Winter Soldier but I care far less about that, NOT a Capt. A fan.

Really interested in the Disney+, will definitely be a day 1 subscribe.

I will probably dig the Wanda series and a Loki series.

I will watch the Falcon/Winter Soldier but I care far less about that, NOT a Capt. A fan.

Really interested in the Disney+, will definitely be a day 1 subscribe.
    Supposedly, it's going to be bundled with Hulu (which I pay separately for now) and ESPN+.

I'm looking forward to those as well, and curious about the Winter soldier one. I'm really hoping they start back up the Netflix Marvel series with the same cast. I really miss the Punisher and to a lesser extent, some of the others.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Punisher and Daredevil were great. Couldnt get into any of the others truthfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Supposedly, it's going to be bundled with Hulu (which I pay separately for now) and ESPN+.

I'm looking forward to those as well, and curious about the Winter soldier one. I'm really hoping they start back up the Netflix Marvel series with the same cast. I really miss the Punisher and to a lesser extent, some of the others.
    2 packages, you can get just Disney+ for like $6.99 or can get the full package including Hulu and ESPN for $12.99.

I MAY do the full, have to think. We don't currently use Hulu and I don't care about ESPN.

2 packages, you can get just Disney+ for like $6.99 or can get the full package including Hulu and ESPN for $12.99.

I MAY do the full, have to think. We don't currently use Hulu and I don't care about ESPN.
    ESPN is dead to me. Hulu I have a love/hate relationship with (among other things, don't like paying for something and getting commercials), but currently pay $7.99 a month for, I believe, so I would be better off with the package it looks like if I'm keeping Hulu.

Only time I care to watch ESPN or NFL Network is during the draft or early FA.

Other than that it's just stupid repeats and other content I couldn't care less about.

Hulu however is decent. At 6 bucks more for Hulu I might think about it. Already have Amazon and Netflix though.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information