Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Practice / press conference notes - week 11 (Vikings week)

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I can scroll with the BEST!

2. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

#DENvsMIN: QB Drew Lock

Nov 13, 2019
    Quarterback Drew Lock talks about how it felt “really good” to be back on the practice field, what he hopes to show the coaching staff to prove he’s ready to return from injured reserve and how he continues to trust the organization to make the best decision about the quarterback position.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...n-qb-drew-lock

#DENvsMIN: WR Courtland Sutton

Nov 13, 2019
    Wide receiver Courtland Sutton talks about coming back to work after the bye week, describes Brandon Allen’s leadership on and off the field and discusses what Tim Patrick would bring to the Broncos offense if he returns on Sunday.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...urtland-sutton

#DENvsMIN: RB Phillip Lindsay

Nov 13, 2019
    Running back Phillip Lindsay previews Sunday’s game against the Vikings and talks about the Broncos’ attitude after their Week 9 win and the bye week.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...hillip-lindsay

#DENvsMIN: QB Brandon Allen

Nov 13, 2019
    Quarterback Brandon Allen talks about how he wants to improve during his second start on Sunday, what he expects from the Vikings’ defense and how OC Rich Scangarello has helped the Broncos’ young quarterbacks.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...-brandon-allen

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    It's not about him being able to handle it. It's about showing support for your young potential QBotF. Didn't Fangio give Flacco a lot of love earlier on in the year/offseason? So it's not like it's asking a ton.
    Fangio hasn't sugar coated anything for anyone since he has been here. He has been a straight shooter about players performances....he doesn't need to coddle Drew. Drew needs to be a man and earn his spot.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I don't think it should. It's just annoying and seems counteractive to not big up a guy in that situation. Especially since the last coach we had did shit like that. I don't need Fangio to suck the guy's dick off, but it's not an either or thing. It's not about Lock, it's about Fangio.
    The last coach picked the wrong players at the wrong times...Fangio has been consistent....VJ never was.....VJ was Getting mad at players in the media calling them out then letting others perform like shit.....Fangio has been pretty consistent with everyone to include Von.....in his eyes every player on this team can do better....he says and acts as much....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    The last coach picked the wrong players at the wrong times...Fangio has been consistent....VJ never was.....VJ was Getting mad at players in the media calling them out then letting others perform like shit.....Fangio has been pretty consistent with everyone to include Von.....in his eyes every player on this team can do better....he says and acts as much....
    Eh. This is fair. Still wasn't optimal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Eh. This is fair. Still wasn't optimal.
    Might've been optimal. Complicated dynamic that without knowing Fangio, Lock, and their relationship personally can't be judged accurately or fairly.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Might've been optimal. Complicated dynamic that without knowing Fangio, Lock, and their relationship personally can't be judged accurately or fairly.
    Might, but probably not.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Might, but probably not.
    Again, you have nothing to base that on. Do you know Fangio, Lock, or have personal knowledge of their relationship?

Ever had a similar relationship?

You want Fangio to lie? Why?

If he was "ok" then he was "ok". Did you see practice? Any reason to believe what Fangio said was false? Any reason to believe Drew was "great" or "astounding"?

Maybe he was "hot trash" and Fangio WAS talking him up by saying "ok".

Or, more likely than Fangio being terrible in this regard, you're complaining without basis simply because you can.

14. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 24m
    Fangio: Heuerman and James were “just so-so” and are under 50 percent to play Sunday. Callahan won’t practice today and could go to IR to make room for Tim Patrick.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 22m
    Fangio, on how much Minnesota’s offense changes without Adam Thielen: “None.” Said rookie and former CSU Ram Bisi Johnson has studied and learned from Thielen.

The offense had about 38 snaps yesterday, and Lock got 8-10 snaps, Fangio said.

Troy Renck @TroyRenck 20m
    #Broncos Fangio encouraged by what he sees from @DrewLock23, albeit, in limited reps. #Denver7

Mike Klis @MikeKlis 1m
    Von Miller on Drew Lock: “I just want to be here when he gets famous. He’s going to kill it.” #9sports

16. The Following 4 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Andrew Mason @MaseDenver 24m
    Fangio: Heuerman and James were “just so-so” and are under 50 percent to play Sunday. Callahan won’t practice today and could go to IR to make room for Tim Patrick.

Fangio, on how much Minnesota’s offense changes without Adam Thielen: “None.” Said rookie and former CSU Ram Bisi Johnson has studied and learned from Thielen.

The offense had about 38 snaps yesterday, and Lock got 8-10 snaps, Fangio said.

Troy Renck @TroyRenck 20m
    #Broncos Fangio encouraged by what he sees from @DrewLock23, albeit, in limited reps. #Denver7

Mike Klis @MikeKlis 1m
    Von Miller on Drew Lock: “I just want to be here when he gets famous. He’s going to kill it.” #9sports

King, the last sentence was made for you!!!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

18. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    King, the last sentence was made for you!!!
    Not to spoil the feels here, but Von Miller said Trevor Siemian was going to be just like Peyton Manning, Paxton Lynch was a “big-time quarterback,” said Case Keenum is “our guy,” and said Joe Flacco “looks like a Super Bowl MVP to me.”

Miller is Denver’s hype man, I’m not trusting him on quarterback evaluation.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

22. The Following 6 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Not to spoil the feels here, but Von Miller said Trevor Siemian was going to be just like Peyton Manning, Paxton Lynch was a “big-time quarterback,” said Case Keenum is “our guy,” and said Joe Flacco “looks like a Super Bowl MVP to me.”

Miller is Denver’s hype man, I’m not trusting him on quarterback evaluation.
    Agreed. Its just lip service.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Did anyone else hear Fangio's earnest commentary and realize Lock will never be an NFL QB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

26. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Did anyone else hear Fangio's earnest commentary and realize Lock will never be an NFL QB?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information