Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    As soon as Josh found out about it he fired the guy and reported the incident to the NFL. Something Pat Bowlen should have done when he found out about circumventing the cap.

Oh wait, that was him who orchestrated that scandal. Twice.
    Unlike, say, when the Patriots were destroying phones and suing the league...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Unlike, say, when the Patriots were destroying phones and suing the league...
    When did the Patriots sue the league dummy?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

When did the Patriots sue the league dummy?
    When Tom Brady sued the league and Bob Kraft got the judge drunk.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    When Tom Brady sued the league and Bob Kraft got the judge drunk.
    D'Qwell Jackson, the guy who intercepted Tom Brady that sparked Deflategate says he never said the ball felt deflated even though those quotes were attributed to him. He said the Colts equipment guy grabbed the ball and put a needle in it. Further proof of what intelligent people already know - Deflategate was a scam.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyo...22589426836957

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

D'Qwell Jackson, the guy who intercepted Tom Brady that sparked Deflategate says he never said the ball felt deflated even though those quotes were attributed to him. He said the Colts equipment guy grabbed the ball and put a needle in it. Further proof of what intelligent people already know - Deflategate was a scam.

Bob Kraft still plead guilty. Hmm...

meh... you aint cheating you aint trying. I wish the Broncos would steal the other teams playbooks and listen in to the visitors locker room

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

And yet many scientists said the balls were deflated, the Patriots didn't comply with the interviews, Brady destroyed his cell phone. An analogue for criminal law is that there's reasonable doubt right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    And yet many scientists said the balls were deflated, the Patriots didn't comply with the interviews, Brady destroyed his cell phone. An analogue for criminal law is that there's reasonable doubt right there.
    And the owner plead guilty.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Yeah, every staff has a guy nicknamed "The Deflator"
    Let's Rid3!!!!

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

What's that? I can't hear you. I think I'm too close to Gillette for communications to work reliably.

13. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Clinging onto one inaccuracy and then hoisting it up as if it disproves an avalanche of evidence is shameful. The rampant cheating and whining when you get caught is just pathetic.

I tried to like Tom Brady as he aged on because we won't see another person like him in the league. I came around and even liked LBJ. But god damn, when you cheat that much, everything you've done is just up for question. It's a shame broadcasters and journalists don't call out Tom Brady for what he is. The notion that he's the GOAT is an affront to anyone who gives a damn about not being a cheater.

You can't take at face value that NE didn't cheat in their comeback against ATL. You can't take at face value anything they've done. And that's a disqualifying factor, at least it should be.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The first 3 SBs they won by an average of 3 points and that was with huge advantages gained through nefarious means. I have very little doubt that they had stolen signals and practice footage at a minimum.

The other 2 SBs they were given by the other team making mind boggling mistakes. The Seahawks with the ball at the 1 and the best tackle-breaking RB in the game decide to throw the ball. The Falcons in field goal range and a chance to salt the game away inexplicably decide to throw the ball and lose copious amounts of yards in the process and give away a Lombardi.

They'll always be the Broncos bitch though.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Tom Brady should feel lucky that he started off as a media darling; he's every bit the cheater Bonds was and is STILL treated with kid's gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Better question is "will he still be a Pats fan after the dynasty ends?"
    Who did he cheer for before?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

So, can we officially add coachgate to the long list of patriots scandals?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information