Page 652 of 766 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 752 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 11488

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hell of a choke job in the final minute today. I believe that eliminates the Nuggets.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

LOL at Nuggets fans cheering for and chanting MVP at Russ after he just eliminated them from the playoffs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

$TANK the gift that keeps on giving.

That was tough to watch, guys. So, what elite talent are we trading up for and getting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    That was tough to watch, guys. So, what elite talent are we trading up for and getting?
    Now that the Nuggets know what pick they have, here's my pick at 13.

OG Anunoby- F- 6'8 230 pounds

He's coming off of a knee injury, so he should be there at 13. He's not well known but he is the best defender in the draft. At 6'8 with a 7'2" wingspan, he can guard 1-4. Offensively, he's a project. Think of a young Ron Artest with longer arms. If the Nuggets are serious about adding D, he should be on their radar.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

That's horrible - we need to go get stars. Ziggy, we are really taking some random guy?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's horrible - we need to go get stars. Ziggy, we are really taking some random guy?
    Denver is picking at 13. I'm not sure what "star" you expect them to get there.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Denver is picking at 13. I'm not sure what "star" you expect them to get there.
    Trade picks? Something? Anything?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Trade picks? Something? Anything?
    What picks? Denver does not have the assets to move up into the Top 3.

What picks? Denver does not have the assets to move up into the Top 3.
    Ah. Well, we should resign Carmelo Anthony. Add a star and take off!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ah. Well, we should resign Carmelo Anthony. Add a star and take off!
    Kyle Lowry and Paul George are two that have been rumored.

Kyle Lowry and Paul George are two that have been rumored.
    Mo, if we got Lowry, I need you to know that I am going Nuclear levels of hype.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mo, if we got Lowry, I need you to know that I am going Nuclear levels of hype.
    Hopefully his playoff fortunes would change in Denver.

Hopefully his playoff fortunes would change in Denver.
    The Pacers were really stupid for not trading George, just as the Bulls were stupid for not trading Butler. Those teams are so far from actually being contenders that they're delaying the inevitable with no payoff.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

anunoby would be a nice fit. . . gordon hayward is the dream scenario in free agency, but it won't happen. . . personally, i'd love to see the nugs make a big offer to jonathon simmons, and trade will barton for future assets if we can get him. . . defense needs to be the priority. . .

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information