Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Shane Ray Out Again

It’s unfortunate GM mismanaged themselves into shutting down Saturn. Their L series were excellent cars. I had one that averaged 32 around town, and it had plenty of horsepower. It also got 36-40 on road trips and ran for over 250k Miles. It was a great car

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Pontiac Grand Prix was a pretty decent sporty car. Their death knell was discontinuing the Grand Am and the Grand Prix. They tried a minivan (Montana) and a CUV (Torrent) after the disaster that was the Aztec and their subcompact that was based on the Toyota Matrix. Then there was the TranSport minivan before that.

GM's mismanagement of their brands are just terrible. I dont understand why they have to reinvent their brands and not cater to their existing images.

Look at Oldsmobiles. They got away from the Cutlass Supreme and once they did that they were done. The Aurora amd Intrigue may have been rebadged Pontiac, but that went away from their identity taht was established for years with The Good Olds Guys. And that re-badged POS? THAT is no Cutlass.

idk. Ford FTW but im a Lincoln man. Always felt GM cars were very cheap and plasticky.
    Last edited by Shazam!; 06-09-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    It’s unfortunate GM mismanaged themselves into shutting down Saturn. Their L series were excellent cars. I had one that averaged 32 around town, and it had plenty of horsepower. It also got 36-40 on road trips and ran for over 250k Miles. It was a great car
    My wife had an ION. It was an enjoyable car to drive.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    My wife had an ION. It was an enjoyable car to drive.
    Chevy Cobalt trash clone but the suicide door was nice let it stand out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Do you guys realize you are in the shane gay thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I did not mean to go off topic talking about Joe's bitch car. Apologies.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I think that's a sign there's not much more to be said about Shane Ray at this time . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

The kids these days call it re-purposing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Im getting a new sword tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post

Not a wallhanging fake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170417_165018.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	12308  

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

so, i'd heard this rumored before, but here's confirmation in case it got lost in the car talk somewhere. . . this upcoming surgery on the wrist will be the fourth since he injured it last year, not the second. . . was it ever reported during last season that he'd had additional surgeries? i don't remember seeing it. . .

The Broncos outside linebacker has had three previous surgeries on his left wrist in the past year.
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ek-in-houston/

i wonder if a couple of those were just to remove pins or some type of cleanup from the original procedure, or if they bungled it and had to re-do it. . . i'm going to be interested to see if jeff hollands shows anything in camp/pre-season, because depth there will be pretty critical to us-- if this team is going anywhere the next couple of years, it's likely to be on the back of our pass rush. . .

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    so, i'd heard this rumored before, but here's confirmation in case it got lost in the car talk somewhere. . . this upcoming surgery on the wrist will be the fourth since he injured it last year, not the second. . . was it ever reported during last season that he'd had additional surgeries? i don't remember seeing it. . .

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ek-in-houston/

i wonder if a couple of those were just to remove pins or some type of cleanup from the original procedure, or if they bungled it and had to re-do it. . . i'm going to be interested to see if jeff hollands shows anything in camp/pre-season, because depth there will be pretty critical to us-- if this team is going anywhere the next couple of years, it's likely to be on the back of our pass rush. . .
    Heard this morning that Leary needs a clean up as well. How are the docs missing this stuff or putting it off. Had they done both in Jan, these guys would have been ready for the season. Heard that Leary can decide not to get it done, but it could take him out later in the year as the Broncos want to start the season with him to see what they have. Or they can do it now and he'll be out the first month of the season. Doc decisions are a bit worrisome.

18. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Heard this morning that Leary needs a clean up as well. How are the docs missing this stuff or putting it off. Had they done both in Jan, these guys would have been ready for the season. Heard that Leary can decide not to get it done, but it could take him out later in the year as the Broncos want to start the season with him to see what they have. Or they can do it now and he'll be out the first month of the season. Doc decisions are a bit worrisome.
    yea, i don't understand what they're doing with leary. . . get it freakin' done now, we need that guy healthy when the games count. . .

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    You guys crack me up. There's nothing wrong with the Liberty. It's been a fine automobile for the past 14 years. Zero problems and is a beast in the snow and mountains.
    There is nothing wrong with Jeeps, and it not unmanly and its not gay. If I were ever move back into Wyoming or Colorado I would rather have Jeep or something like it rather than a pick up.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information