Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Von Miller on QB: 'Me, personally, I like Trev'

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    My reading comprehension might be suffering, but I don't see where you specified what that simulation is.
    Haven't read this article, but have read others on same subject. Not sure how much it helped Dak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Anything to keep TS off of the field. If we sign Romo and he gets hurt, we hope that Lynch steps up. If Lynch faulters, the only other option being TS, we suffer.

FTR, if we don't sign Romo then whomever wins the job wins the job. If Lynch can't beat out TS, that's embarrassing. If he can't take the job from him by the end of the years that's doubly embarrassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Anything to keep TS off of the field. If we sign Romo and he gets hurt, we hope that Lynch steps up. If Lynch faulters, the only other option being TS, we suffer.

FTR, if we don't sign Romo then whomever wins the job wins the job. If Lynch can't beat out TS, that's embarrassing. If he can't take the job from him by the end of the years that's doubly embarrassing.
    I want whoever the best QB is. IF TS wins the job, then TS should be the starter. If Lynch wins the job, he should be the starter.

Rather than boo hoo over who the starting QB is I choose to support whoever the starter is because I'm a fan of the team as a whole and want to see us win now, and win going forward.

I don't put my like or dislike of someone over the good of the team. If Romo comes here, I may not like it, but he'll have my full support.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I want whoever the best QB is. IF TS wins the job, then TS should be the starter. If Lynch wins the job, he should be the starter.

Rather than boo hoo over who the starting QB is I choose to support whoever the starter is because I'm a fan of the team as a whole and want to see us win now, and win going forward.
    Did you miss the second line? Did you? Tell you did. You know you did. If Lynch can't beat out a limited guy like TS, after having the same advantage that TS had, then PL is probably a massive bust.

You're wasting my time.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

You're wasting my time.
    I get that a lot... In fact, that one is heading straight to my sig to go along with Lynch12's...

8. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

I get that a lot... In fact, that one is heading straight to my sig to go along with Lynch12's...
    I knew I could make it in! I ******* knew it.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I knew I could make it in! I ******* knew it.
    Come on, lets be honest, even though I bit and added it, that's precisely why you used that verbage

You put that line in there just hoping I'd bite and put you in my sig and being the sucker I am, I obliged.

Come on, lets be honest, even though I bit and added it, that's precisely why you used that verbage

You put that line in there just hoping I'd bite and put you in my sig and being the sucker I am, I obliged.
    I have decided that you're not the worst person in the world.

I have decided that you're not the worst person in the world.
    I'm really not that bad, you just haven't caught onto my sense of humor yet.

Once you do, you'll think that I'm not even in the top 10 of the worst people in the world.

I'm wasting your time.

I'm wasting your time.
    In all honestly, this isn't far from true I should be working right now.

16. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I don't care about developing young guys at the expense of championships.
    I agree with you but I also don't think this team is a Tony Romo away from winning a championship.

I don't put my like or dislike of someone over the good of the team. If Romo comes here, I may not like it, but he'll have my full support.
    What I think you miss sometimes is that there are fans who don't think Trevor Siemian is what's best for the team. They love the team just as much as you do, they just happen to think Siemian isn't the answer. Your post sounds like you think you're a better fan because you support whomever is starting and fans who are critical of Siemian are somehow lesser fans.

I'm not necessarily calling you fan police but just telling you how your post comes across when I read it.

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I'm not necessarily calling you fan police but just telling you how your post comes across when I read it.
    It was only very slightly intended.

I dunno...I guess I just don't get the extreme dislike of Trevor, but if he wins the job, that makes him the best in the eyes of our coaches and GM. I get not trusting Trevor, I get not being sold on Trevor, but if he's the guy that wins, do you trust their judgement? I do! And if Elway and company think that Trevor's our best option, great, lets see what he has next season after a full year of work and improvement.

I'll trust Elway's judgement, who ever wins the job wins it.

When it boils down to it, we aren't winning the superbowl next year unless either Paxton or Trevor steps up and plays well enough to make it happen. (I suppose for fairness I will add "or romo stays healthy")

Maybe neither of the dudes we got now are the future and we draft someone next year, if so, great! It's all gravy. I'd rather see either Trevor or Paxton take over and win the job and leave us fans with no room to bicker (obviously, I prefer TS...that's hardly a secret)

We'll see what happens in a couple of months.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I agree with you but I also don't think this team is a Tony Romo away from winning a championship.

I will only say that this is why i think guys such as myself and Frey are a bit confused by the anti-Siemian crowd. If the team isnt geared to win a championship and has a lot of problems it sure seems like a lot of people are going out of their way to lay it at the feet of Trevor. So much so that those same people have been saying the line isnt a problem when in very fact it is one of the worst in the NFL right now. Not saying this is your approach to it but just like you feel Frey is somehow being a fan police the other side of that is the badgering and dislike for Trevor is quite toxic to the point where other people feel that is what people are blaming when it comes to this teams woes right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i'll fight all of you, right now!

22. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information