Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast

Thread: 2020 NFL Free Agent Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, I guess we do need a safety...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Well, I guess we do need a safety...
    Champ is available.

3. The Following 5 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Champ is available.
    Elite level troll.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Champ is available.
    oh, shit!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-broncos/cap/

We have about 15.5 mil left in cap space not counting the 10 mil or so for draft picks so about 25 mil currently.....Still room for a couple moves? Not so sure we want to.....but we can still cut Heurman and clear a few mil as well before the draft if needed......still some more moves to be made for this team I think like perhaps starting with bringing back Wolfe.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-broncos/cap/

We have about 15.5 mil left in cap space not counting the 10 mil or so for draft picks so about 25 mil currently.....Still room for a couple moves? Not so sure we want to.....but we can still cut Heurman and clear a few mil as well before the draft if needed......still some more moves to be made for this team I think like perhaps starting with bringing back Wolfe.....
    wolfe, harris, or another DL. . . i still want corey coleman, or another speedy receiver-- paul richardson, travis benjamin, whoever. . . and gimme prince amukamara. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

June 1 cuts may have some gems

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    wolfe, harris, or another DL. . . i still want corey coleman, or another speedy receiver-- paul richardson, travis benjamin, whoever. . . and gimme prince amukamara. . .
    Corey Coleman re-signed with the Giants today. I've got an affinity for Richardson from his days at CU. But it seems like they intend to draft a WR based on how free agency has played out and given the talent pool.

I still like Tim Patrick, and was encouraged how Dasean Hamilton played down the stretch last year -- but agree we need a burner.

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    June 1 cuts may have some gems
    oh, hell no! we ain't never cuttin' GEM. . .

Corey Coleman re-signed with the Giants today. I've got an affinity for Richardson from his days at CU. But it seems like they intend to draft a WR based on how free agency has played out and given the talent pool.

I still like Tim Patrick, and was encouraged how Dasean Hamilton played down the stretch last year -- but agree we need a burner.
    yea, saw that about coleman. . . they're obviously going to draft a receiver, but that doesn't preclude them from adding a cheap vet who can help immediately in the latter waves of FA. . . not saying they will, necessarily-- but the money's there if they want to, and i still think they should. . .
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

oh, hell no! we ain't never cuttin' GEM. . .

yea, saw that about coleman. . . they're obviously going to draft a receiver, but that doesn't preclude them from adding a cheap vet who can help immediately in the latter waves of FA. . . not saying they will, necessarily-- but the money's there if they want to, and i still think they should. . .
    We need a vet #2 wr.....Patrick has shown nothing and not only struggels to seperate from the line but also has bricks for hands....unless he can use his body to catch he is worthless.....Hamilton came on finally the last few games which was nice to see, but he also struggled with drops, and seperation prior to that so did a light bulb come on? who knows.....a draft pick is also just a as much a unknown when put into a pro setting.......we have 1 starting pro WR on this Roster that has proven ability at the moment....having another 1 would make me more comfortable as well....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    We need a vet #2 wr.....Patrick has shown nothing and not only struggels to seperate from the line but also has bricks for hands....unless he can use his body to catch he is worthless.....Hamilton came on finally the last few games which was nice to see, but he also struggled with drops, and seperation prior to that so did a light bulb come on? who knows.....a draft pick is also just a as much a unknown when put into a pro setting.......we have 1 starting pro WR on this Roster that has proven ability at the moment....having another 1 would make me more comfortable as well....
    guys who are still available that fit the bill, IMO; robby anderson, paul richardson, phillip dorsett, taylor gabriel, tavon austin, breshad perriman, and travis benjamin. . .
    - John Elway

16. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

guys who are still available that fit the bill, IMO; robby anderson, paul richardson, phillip dorsett, taylor gabriel, tavon austin, breshad perriman, and travis benjamin. . .
    Personally Robby anderson and they maybe Perriman are who I would look at.......

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Anderson apparently thinks very highly of himself in regard to contract demands. Initially I thought it was a great fit, but that doesn’t really fit the Elway bill. Then again, he did just sign Gordon, who was holding out nine months ago.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Anderson apparently thinks very highly of himself in regard to contract demands. Initially I thought it was a great fit, but that doesn’t really fit the Elway bill. Then again, he did just sign Gordon, who was holding out nine months ago.
    Anderson isnt going to get what he wants the market for WR is soft with such a deep draft class. Maybe we can low ball him on the premise of contending lol

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

20. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

i'm assuming they'll look to the draft to replenish the safety position, but i wouldn't mind a guy like reshad jones, damarious randall, or eric reid, if one of them could be gotten on the cheap for a year or two. . . trumaine johnson, logan ryan, and amukamara are still available at corner. . . for D-line it's wolfe and shelby, jarran reed, maybe one or two others that could be worth a roster spot. . .
    - John Elway

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information