Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN: Belichick possibly leaving/Belichick forced to trade Jimmy G.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    They've been together 18 years. Of course there are going to be plenty of rifts and disagreements in any relationship that lasts this long.
    Obviously, but im just not sure i see this massive implosion like the article seems to want to paint. Just saw another one on FB that says that Brady gets mad if he isnt named "Patriot of the Week" every week after a game. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

My takeaway is that Tom Brady is kind of a juvenile, petulant dick... Whereas BB is just a dick.

3. The Following 8 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Savor every moment PAGS. It's a long fall back to mediocrity.
    Mediocrity? I was here when it was downright garbage

5. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Obviously, but im just not sure i see this massive implosion like the article seems to want to paint. Just saw another one on FB that says that Brady gets mad if he isnt named "Patriot of the Week" every week after a game. Lol
    Yeah that line was very dumb and tells me the "sources" are very low level and others not likely within the organization. I never even heard of a Patriot of the Week Award. They have a Practice Player of the Week and of course BB gives a game ball but that is a non-existent award.

7. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Tom Brady thinks that drinking lots of water prevents sunburns. #WickedSmaht

9. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

The prophet Alex Guerrero of the church of TB12 all saw this in a vision. His Martyrdom from the patriots organization is the first sign of that franchises apocalypse.

11. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Not here, but reading at other sites.....it's funny seeing the Patriots fans getting salty over this. Now, a new rumor is Belichick to the Giants. LoL

Kraft tells Peter King he never told BB to trade Jimmy G and gave very specific details about discussions he had with Bill about the back up. Hard to know what's true but one thing that is clear to me is that BB was ready to move on from Brady in favor of Jimmy.

I bet it drives Bill crazy that Brady wants to play into his mid 40's. He wanted Tom to get old now so he could start a new era with Aladdin as his QB of the future.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Are you salty, WTE?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Are you salty, WTE?
    No, I love drama like this. I do think Brady went to Kraft and asked him why is Alladin still here...Show me some loyalty.

This trio's run is likely to end in 2 years anyway, so whatever. The question the article never seemed to answer is why did we only get a 2nd rounder for what appears to be a top 10 QB and why did they trade him in October after trading Jacoby in September.

16. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

No, I love drama like this. I do think Brady went to Kraft and asked him why is Alladin still here...Show me some loyalty.

This trio's run is likely to end in 2 years anyway, so whatever. The question the article never seemed to answer is why did we only get a 2nd rounder for what appears to be a top 10 QB and why did they trade him in October after trading Jacoby in September.
    Yeah, it was a mistake by the Patriots to get rid of Jimmy G. SF loves it.

You think there will be a meltdown at Headquarters if the Patriots lose next Sat?

Kraft tells Peter King he never told BB to trade Jimmy G and gave very specific details about discussions he had with Bill about the back up. Hard to know what's true but one thing that is clear to me is that BB was ready to move on from Brady in favor of Jimmy.

I bet it drives Bill crazy that Brady wants to play into his mid 40's. He wanted Tom to get old now so he could start a new era with Aladdin as his QB of the future.
    What makes you think BB wanted to move on from Brady.

Also, I don’t know how anyone could be certain Jimmy G would be the player he seems to be, although next year teams will have tape on his tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Yeah, it was a mistake by the Patriots to get rid of Jimmy G. SF loves it.

You think there will be a meltdown at Headquarters if the Patriots lose next Sat?
    Yes there will be a meltdown. Most Patriots fans don't want to see KC come to town. I will be rooting for Buffalo.

20. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Jimmy G has long way to go before his story is done. He's played 5 games and we all know about one year wonders.

22. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Jimmy G has long way to go before his story is done. He's played 5 games and we all know about one year wonders.
    Hopefully, he's the real deal. The Rams and 9ers could own the Seahawks for the next decade.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information