Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Practice / press conference notes - week 9 (Texans week)

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    It’s hard to run the ball a lot when you’re always behind
    It doesn't matter if you're behind...Run the ball. If we're talking 4th quarter and you're trying to work your way back into the game sure, but most weeks we have started dialing back our run game by halftime...We have to stay committed to the run, that's the most important thing right now. It keeps our defense off the field and more importantly their offense. We move the ball better when we run.

This notion that once you're trailing you just abandon the run is part of the problem...

2. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Nicki Jhabvala @NickiJhabvala
    Brandon Marshall, Darian Stewart, DaeSean Hamilton and Bradley Roby are all OUT vs. Houston.

Royce Freeman is QUESTIONABLE.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver
    Jared Veldheer is “fine,” Vance Joseph says. “He’s had a great week and he’s ready to go.” Will work at right tackle. #HOUvsDEN

Mike Klis @MikeKlis
    Vance Joseph said he has some options with Veldheer and Billy Turner at OTs in regards to spelling Garett Bolles at LT. #9sports

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Nicki Jhabvala @NickiJhabvala
    Brandon Marshall, Darian Stewart, DaeSean Hamilton and Bradley Roby are all OUT vs. Houston.

Royce Freeman is QUESTIONABLE.

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver
    Jared Veldheer is “fine,” Vance Joseph says. “He’s had a great week and he’s ready to go.” Will work at right tackle. #HOUvsDEN

Mike Klis @MikeKlis
    Vance Joseph said he has some options with Veldheer and Billy Turner at OTs in regards to spelling Garett Bolles at LT. #9sports
    The real question is can Garett Bolles spell? I have my doubts. Great to hear that Bolles won't be out there the entire game.

Good ole Garett "Mongo" Bolles.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 11-02-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Watch. We move Bolles to RT and Turner to LT and Bolles just dominates and all of those idiots who keep comparing Ramczyk to bolles (playing different positions) can shut up.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

7. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Watch. We move Bolles to RT and Turner to LT and Bolles just dominates and all of those idiots who keep comparing Ramczyk to bolles (playing different positions) can shut up.
    I don't think many (aside from those that are stubborn and dig their heels in) will complain.

Bolles sucks as an LT, because he basically just gets beat and decides to hold instead of letting his QB get killed (and I get that, but it sucks because it costs us a ton) If he can hold his own against lesser competition on the right side then he'll get no complaints from me.

Mongo only a pawn in the offensive line.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Broncos activate S Su'a Cravens from IR, promote WR River Cracraft to active roster

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Broncos bolstered their secondary by activating safety Su’a Cravens from injured reserve on Friday, the team announced.

The Broncos also promoted wide receiver River Cracraft from the practice squad to the active roster and waived wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie.

Cravens is expected to play in his first regular-season game as a Bronco on Sunday against the Texans.

He should be a welcome addition, as safety Darian Stewart will miss the game with a neck injury.
    rest - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...to-active-rost

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Lol, McKenzie is this year's Kyle Peko. Cut and resigned every other week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Mike Klis
    ‏Verified account @MikeKlis
    40m40 minutes ago

Broncos to honor Demaryius Thomas pregame by playing highlights on big scoreboard. Editing won't be easy as he had 5 straight 90 catch/1,000 yard seasons. Team will also modify his banner outside stadium into a "Thank You" salute. And then Play Ball. It'll be nice. #9sports

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

13. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Mike Klis
    ‏Verified account @MikeKlis
    40m40 minutes ago

Broncos to honor Demaryius Thomas pregame by playing highlights on big scoreboard. Editing won't be easy as he had 5 straight 90 catch/1,000 yard seasons. Team will also modify his banner outside stadium into a "Thank You" salute. And then Play Ball. It'll be nice. #9sports
    It's definitely gonna be weird seeing DT in a Texan uniform. He'll always be a Bronco.

15. The Following 5 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Lol, McKenzie is this year's Kyle Peko. Cut and resigned every other week.
    Do you remember Chad Mustard? No one was cut and resigned more than he was.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

17. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    1. You guys need to get gearstv. Its $10 a month. All games all access. No wasting 100 a month on NFL sunday ticket or whatever.

2. Likely Isiah Mckenzie is going back down.

3. I am not sure we lose this game. I have this feeling we win for some weird reason. This is a game that we have no business winning, but we may just come out and win. If we lose, I doubt we get curb stomped.
    3. The reason I see this happening is Von Chubb T’ing off on some pretty weak T’s, should be a big day for the defense.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    3. The reason I see this happening is Von Chubb T’ing off on some pretty weak T’s, should be a big day for the defense.
    They might, and Watson does take a lot of sacks, but he also can run and escape the pass rush. Hell, Mahomes isn’t even fast and he ran away from our pass rush.

The big thing is, all Houston has to do is get a lead. Any lead. When that happens, Musgrave will take he ball out of Lindsay’s hands and put it in Keenum’s and we will lose. The end. The only way we have any chance is to get some lucky turnovers early and an early lead like we did vs AZ. Then our dogs can hunt.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information