Thread: The Official "Agony and Glory of Fantasy Football" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

started the season 4-0. . .

2. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Ditto Dogfish.
    One of my opponents next week, the modestly named The Defending Champ's Front Office All-Stars.
    My advance condolences on your one guaranteed week 2 loss.
    Last edited by Jaws; 09-09-2014 at 02:06 AM.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    Ditto Dogfish.
    One of my opponents next week, the modestly named The Defending Champ's Front Office All-Stars.
    My advance condolences on your one guaranteed week 2 loss.

yea, it's time for a new name-- but i needed a placeholder for the draft, and that just seemed to work. . .

Adopted Bronco:

on the agony side. . . not one but two of my four teams happened to have both welker AND ray rice. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    on the agony side. . . not one but two of my four teams happened to have both welker AND ray rice. . .

That's rough.
    I saw in the dynasty league that you had both and Prater. I was about to suggest that we have a Correction facility set up to rehab 'em!

I have Welker in just the one league.

7. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Lost three, including one to Dogfish!

Won in the Dynasty league again, which means I'm half way to matching my dismal total of W's in that League the previous two seasons!

9. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Won all 3 games last week.

Perfect Storm: At 1-3, this is my worst FF performance ever. Not too surprising when you consider I haven't done this for the last 3 years, & the auto-draft didn't do me any favors. My biggest weakness is what's usually my strength, RBs. My biggest strength is what's usually my biggest weakness, WRs. I'll probably be spending the entire season battling to get to .500.

Official Broncos Forums East: At 3-1, this is the strongest team I've ever had. If I had to pick my weakest position, it would probably be QB. By the way, my primary starter in Matt Ryan. If he's my weakest regular starter, what does that tell you about the rest of my regular starters? I like my chances of winning this leagues championship. I don't know what my all-time record is against MHC, but I like my chances of get my 1st win ever against him this week.

Broncos Freak FF: At 3-1, this may be the strongest line-up of WRs that you can have without rigging the game. Other positions are adequate at worst. I think I've a long shot at possibly winning this leagues championship as well. If I don't, this is a keeper league, & I just might keep at least 3 or 4 of the WRs I have.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

In my 12 team work league I tied the championship game 153-153 and lost on a tiebreaker.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    In my 12 team work league I tied the championship game 153-153 and lost on a tiebreaker.
    Ouch.

In a related note, I never have asked you if I owe you anything for letting your league kick my ass all season.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Ouch.

In a related note, I never have asked you if I owe you anything for letting your league kick my ass all season.
    Yes, I was going to PM you today to tell you to send me $50. Paypal is easiest or send me a check.

Yes, I was going to PM you today to tell you to send me $50. Paypal is easiest or send me a check.
    paypal is gay. Use Venmo- does not cost money to use it.

I lost in the championship when stafford shit the bed. Still walked away with $1076 for 2nd place though so I guess I am ok with that. I dont like the guy I lost to very much. And I hate losing.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information