Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Sell me on a Bronco QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I meant defensively -do you think we will stop the run better?
    I thought you were asking: offensively, do you think we will stop the run, the way Kubiak did last year....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I meant defensively -do you think we will stop the run better?
    It certainly appears so. Denver faces Dallas in week two, so we'll find out pretty quickly.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I thought you were asking: offensively, do you think we will stop the run, the way Kubiak did last year....
    Your post is one of the best things I've read on this site. I laughed pretty damn hard at that. I think I'm going to make that my new signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Your post is one of the best things I've read on this site. I laughed pretty damn hard at that. I think I'm going to make that my new signature.
    I mean, it's a valid interpretation based on last season lol. And yea, it was one of Tneds funnier moments of this season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Lynch should be traded to the Jags

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Guys, I think Siemian will be our starting QB.

You heard it here first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

8. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post

You heard it here first.
    Well, if this is the first one has heard it, they must have just emerged from a sealed bomb shelter.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

10. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Lynch should be traded to the Jags
    I was thinking try to trade him to the niners for one of their d-linemen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I was thinking try to trade him to the niners for one of their d-linemen.
    We can't do that to John Lynch, the 4 Pro Bowl years with us were too good for us to get him fired.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    We can't do that to John Lynch, the 4 Pro Bowl years with us were too good for us to get him fired.
    Look I love the guy, but Broncos first always, if he takes that deal that's on him

And lets be honest, if anyone is going to get Lynch to dislodge his head from his rectum it's Kyle Shannahan.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Look I love the guy, but Broncos first always, if he takes that deal that's on him
    If we did get him to agree to the trade, it would undoubted resulting in him pressing criminal charges against us for whatever we spiked his drink with in order to get him to agree to it
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    If we did get him to agree to the trade, it would undoubted resulting in him pressing criminal charges against us for whatever we spiked his drink with in order to get him to agree to it
    Well, like I said though, it might not be a bad deal for them. If someone is going to turn Lynch into a starter it's Kyle Shanny. It wouldn't be the first time that the Niners took another teams castoff and turned him into a winner (Steve Young)

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Well, like I said though, it might not be a bad deal for them. If someone is going to turn Lynch into a starter it's Kyle Shanny. It wouldn't be the first time that the Niners took another teams castoff and turned him into a winner (Steve Young)
    Steve Young was a winner in at BYU, the USFL & the 49ers. The only time in his organized football career that he struggled was when he was with the Tampa Bay Dumpster Fires. Seriously, the Bucs we as bad or worse back then as the Browns & Jags are today. Nobody was able to succeed as their QB.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Don't anybody bother Frey.

I understand it's dangerous to awaken a sleepwalker . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post

You heard it here first.
    Since you are always so far out in front with your predictions, you want to go out on a limb and tell us who will win Super Bowl 50?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information