Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar after she was betrothed to Robert Berathian. That's what started the whole rebellion to overthrow Aerys (the mad king) started by Robert. John Snow was the product of rape by Rhaegar of Lyanna. Technically, that makes Danaerys John's aunt. Robert killed Rhaegar during the rebellion.
    That's the story Ned told his family. We also know Ned wasn't exactly truthful about everything that happened.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar after she was betrothed to Robert Berathian. That's what started the whole rebellion to overthrow Aerys (the mad king) started by Robert. John Snow was the product of rape by Rhaegar of Lyanna. Technically, that makes Danaerys John's aunt. Robert killed Rhaegar during the rebellion.
    its like people forgot about the finale of last season or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    its like people forgot about the finale of last season or something.
    No, it's just that we don't know what was whispered.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Another weird thing about this episode was that in the final battle, I was worried for the "bad" guys. I didn't want to see Bronn or Jamie die. This show does a good job setting up the characters (outside of a few) as very nuanced with gray areas of morality. I was also nervous that they were gonna kill Drogon.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Another weird thing about this episode was that in the final battle, I was worried for the "bad" guys. I didn't want to see Bronn or Jamie die. This show does a good job setting up the characters (outside of a few) as very nuanced with gray areas of morality. I was also nervous that they were gonna kill Drogon.
    Agreed on Jamie and Bronn. Felt the same way. Now, we have to see what Jamie's fate is with his armor and hand bringing him to the bottom of the water.

I'm not good at dragon names, but was that the main black dragon? I thought it was more red looking when she was flying on it, so assumed that would be the sacrificial dragon that dies to the spear -- although now it looks like it might survive (still too early to tell).

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Agreed on Jamie and Bronn. Felt the same way. Now, we have to see what Jamie's fate is with his armor and hand bringing him to the bottom of the water.

I'm not good at dragon names, but was that the main black dragon? I thought it was more red looking when she was flying on it, so assumed that would be the sacrificial dragon that dies to the spear -- although now it looks like it might survive (still too early to tell).
    Pretty sure it was Drogon, the head dragon.

EDIT: and yes between the plate armor and the hand, it's a good thing Bronn is there and only wears leather. I imagine he will pull him out, but will Dany still be there?

Jon Snow better not bend the knee to that whore.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Pretty sure it was Drogon, the head dragon.

EDIT: and yes between the plate armor and the hand, it's a good thing Bronn is there and only wears leather. I imagine he will pull him out, but will Dany still be there?
    I know that's who she normally rides, it was just a bit more red than I remembered, and I assumed that dragon would be shot and killed, so figured it was going to be one of the other two, but I don't think she's ever ridden any other than Drogon.

Exactly, unless he gets the spear out and flies off quickly, it's hard to imagine he's not dead (unlikely unless he's brought back to life) or captured. Can't see him holding his breath long enough for Dany to clear the area, which seems to mean. Dead, captured or dead and then brought back to life by a witch or the Mountain's doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    He's going to bend a knee and then put a smile on her face... Yea, yea, I know he might be an uncle, but that's ok in her family.

12. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Whore? She's only banged 2 guys.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

What makes you think he didn't already? We didn't see what happened in the cave after she made the persuasive argument about his people following the man they named King in the North as the next scene was on the beach where she asked for his counsel. I believe he bent the knee already. I would bend the knee and lift the dress, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    What makes you think he didn't already? We didn't see what happened in the cave after she made the persuasive argument about his people following the man they named King in the North as the next scene was on the beach where she asked for his counsel. I believe he bent the knee already. I would bend the knee and lift the dress, but that's just me.
    Fully agreed and would do the same on your last sentence, and I was thinking the same on the second to last sentence. I figured it was a "I'm yours, but need to keep it quiet for a moment your grace -- by the way, now that I'm at your service, can I service you..."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm going to wait until the season is done, then binge it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'm going to wait until the season is done, then binge it.
    Episode 4:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    ...mother******...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Episode 4:
    A more accurate description of an episode has never before been uttered.

My recollection was that I read there was going to be one 49 minute episode (which was the last) and two right around 90 minutes, so if correct, we have two long episodes in the near future (not sure if I mentioned this in an earlier post, but if so, long day/long week/long year is my excuse).

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information