Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: COD Modern Warefare 3.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Dont like the BF series at all. Not my cup of tea, I havent done the campaign on COD since the original Modern Warfare.

This game is so awesome online. Well worth the price. I even like doing the Spec Ops missions with my son. Survival is a blast.

The only complaint I have is that it is a predator missle, AC-130, attack helicopter, Osprey fest in the new game. The support package that allows kill streaks to continue is the only thing I would change. Maybe only allow one aircraft in the air per team at a time.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    The support package that allows kill streaks to continue is the only thing I would change.
    How in the world have I missed that?

Edit: Though that explains the difference in the jugger suits I've seen. Been killing me trying to figure out how players were getting them so easily.
    Last edited by ShooterJM; 11-14-2011 at 11:33 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM View Post
    How in the world have I missed that?

Edit: Though that explains the difference in the jugger suits I've seen. Been killing me trying to figure out how players were getting them so easily.
    Juggernaut is fun. It seems like there is one in every air drop. BTW I think you can kill enemy aircraft with EMP. I did it last night on accident. So if you get an EMP save it for when they have an atack helicopter or emergencey air drop or whatever...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm liking the game, but I can't seem to find a weapon that I like as much as the Stoner in Black Ops.

I like the PP90 with the silencer for close range, but I can't hit anyone from a distance with that gun. I like the G36C, but it seems to jump around on me quite a bit, even with kick on.

The next assault rifle I unlock is the ACR I think, so maybe I'll use that a little bit more.

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Juggernaut is fun. It seems like there is one in every air drop. BTW I think you can kill enemy aircraft with EMP. I did it last night on accident. So if you get an EMP save it for when they have an atack helicopter or emergencey air drop or whatever...
    Yeah, I've only gotten one through a legit killstreak and then gotten one through a supply drop. Lots of fun with the machine gun!

I actually don't think I've ever used an EMP, I'll have to give it a shot. I love knocking out a Pave Low or AC130 fast though!

7. The Following User High Fived ShooterJM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I'm liking the game, but I can't seem to find a weapon that I like as much as the Stoner in Black Ops.

I like the PP90 with the silencer for close range, but I can't hit anyone from a distance with that gun. I like the G36C, but it seems to jump around on me quite a bit, even with kick on.

The next assault rifle I unlock is the ACR I think, so maybe I'll use that a little bit more.
    I'm a fan of the C901, haven't used much of anything else since I unlocked it. Eventually I'll need to swing back around and start doing challenges to speed up the leveling process though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post

Ive noticed that as well. I dont have an old trusty. I use the G36C, UMP45, and CM90(?) more than anything. I use the double attachment gun perk to get the holographic sight coupled with the silencer.

I have my antiaircraft class that uses an LMG, sometimes switching to that helps. I have found I go stale if I use the same gun to much, if Im getting waxed I have to change it up to something that fits the map better.

10. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM View Post
    I'm a fan of the C901, haven't used much of anything else since I unlocked it. Eventually I'll need to swing back around and start doing challenges to speed up the leveling process though.
    I like the C901 slightly better than the M-4...

I just watched a youtube video of some jackass running around with a sniper rifle, quick scoping people left and right.

So ghey. Makes me not want to buy the game.

13. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Watch this video.

Who plays the game like this????

So effing ghey.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I just watched a youtube video of some jackass running around with a sniper rifle, quick scoping people left and right.

So ghey. Makes me not want to buy the game.
    I respect the quick scopers because its an actual skill. Sniping is just camping from longer distances. I hate snipers, and I make it a case to seek them out once I get sniped.

I respect the quick scopers because its an actual skill. Sniping is just camping from longer distances. I hate snipers, and I make it a case to seek them out once I get sniped.
    They're just using that auto-aim feature Clay. It's beyond retarded.

17. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    They're just using that auto-aim feature Clay. It's beyond retarded.
    I cant see the videofrom work, but ive tried it and its hard as hell to me. Maybe Im doing something wrong.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

That is one of the reasons I'm hesitant about getting into console shooters online.

I cant see the videofrom work, but ive tried it and its hard as hell to me. Maybe Im doing something wrong.
    Turn auto-aim on and just tap the left trigger in the general direction and fire. I didn't see a whole lot of this on Black Ops but it was there in MW2.

I'll quit bitching. Sorry guys. Carry on.

21. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information