Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: King & Beef Snobby NBA Loop

I feel bad for teams like the T-Wolves - having to pay top notch money to two guys who are really good, but not really top flight, elite guys. Ironically those guys, Wiggins and KAT, and even guys a step below them, are more likely to sign a super max then a lot of the elite players. I'd have to find the article, but someone noted that Davis can cycle through short term contracts for awhile and essentially end up with super max money, albeit with the risk of injury potentially kaboshing it. It's what K.D. did.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Apparently they think they can make a run at Durant and Kyrie Irving.
    everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. . .

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I feel bad for teams like the T-Wolves - having to pay top notch money to two guys who are really good, but not really top flight, elite guys. Ironically those guys, Wiggins and KAT, and even guys a step below them, are more likely to sign a super max then a lot of the elite players. I'd have to find the article, but someone noted that Davis can cycle through short term contracts for awhile and essentially end up with super max money, albeit with the risk of injury potentially kaboshing it. It's what K.D. did.
    dude best be smart, because he's not durable. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

It's definitely a concern. But, he'd look great in a Lakers jersey.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...star-game-snub

This dude is a loser. He's the stereotypical somewhat talented try-hard center. He's not a truly great player, and would only get in if he campaigned hard for it, or people wanted to over reward a regular season try hard.

He wouldn't be a top twelve center in the 90's.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...star-game-snub

This dude is a loser. He's the stereotypical somewhat talented try-hard center. He's not a truly great player, and would only get in if he campaigned hard for it, or people wanted to over reward a regular season try hard.

He wouldn't be a top twelve center in the 90's.
    You are undervaluing defense. He is a phenom defender. And will give you 15, 13, and 5....and this coming from a nugz fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    You are undervaluing defense. He is a phenom defender. And will give you 15, 13, and 5....and this coming from a nugz fan.
    He's an above average center. I looked at the other players selected at center. Only maybe one is arguably worse than this dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, the 76ers now have a starting five of Ben Simmons, J.J. Redick, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris and Joel Embiid.

That’s pretty good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    So, the 76ers now have a starting five of Ben Simmons, J.J. Redick, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris and Joel Embiid.

That’s pretty good.
    I'm happy. Now if only we can get Brown to start coaching them worth a damn...we'll be alright.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

An underrated part of this trade deadline is NBA players trolling twitter with emojis.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I wish the Thunder could get a GM as awesome as Magic Johnson.

11. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I wish the Thunder could get a GM as awesome as Magic Johnson.
    Something something glass houses, James Harden.

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Pat Riley mangaged LBJ perfect didn’t he.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

How nefarious!

16. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I feel sorry for Pelicans fans. That franchise just completely squandered having a generational talent land in their lap.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Talent in the NBA wants to go coastal.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information