Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How terrible is Garret Bolles?

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I don't have a single issue with him calling it out. The only think that bugs me about him is his constant need to talk about himself. But when he talks Broncos, he is usually right.
    I think he went past calling it out.

Ultimately, Bolles can either shut him up through proper play, or move on from the team as his performance isn't close to cutting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

Ultimately, Bolles can either shut him up through proper play, or move on from the team as his performance isn't close to cutting it.
    When Bolles is out here saying that the refs are targeting him the very next day after 4 and what should have been 5 penalties, it shows he STILL doesn't think he did anything wrong. He deserves to be called out for being the dumb **** that he is being.Take responsibility and try to be better. Shut up, put your head in some film and figure it the **** out.

He's been calling it out more than 2 seasons. He's getting louder because it's getting worse. Even with better players around him and a HOF lineman coaching him, he's getting worse. If he isn't listening the peanut gallery will get louder.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

When Bolles is out here saying that the refs are targeting him the very next day after 4 and what should have been 5 penalties, it shows he STILL doesn't think he did anything wrong. He deserves to be called out for being the dumb **** that he is being.Take responsibility and try to be better. Shut up, put your head in some film and figure it the **** out.
    Dude flat out cant play.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

How has this kid gotten as far as he's gotten not knowing you don't start your stance with your hands on the outside of the defender. Your hands ALWAYS start inside as a tackle. Put your friggen hands in their damn armpits and leg strength them back. When you start squared forwards with your hands outside the shoulder pads, you're ****** every time. Feet in the wrong position, arms in the wrong position. Dumb. My dad always told my boys, if you aren't grabbing for the nipple area or armpits, you're asking to get called. Keep it inside.
    Last edited by GEM; 09-16-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Could Matt Kalil be any worse than Boles?

https://www.hawtcelebs.com/haley-kal...lum-july-2019/

I submit to you ... that he doin something right.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I think he is like a bad 1st round pick that the FO refuses to give up on
    John Elway is poor at hiring because everybody is poor at hiring and there's no one to teach John how to hire better. Instead companies are developing a 'fire faster' mentality that means you drop the ego crap and fire people as soon as you see they aren't making it. Paxton Lynch should have been gone at the camp a season before, same with Bolles. I hate to say it but maybe Belicheat is the best at the fire faster mantra. He ofter releases people that make you go hmmmm.

How has this kid gotten as far as he's gotten not knowing you don't start your stance with your hands on the outside of the defender. Your hands ALWAYS start inside as a tackle. Put your friggen hands in their damn armpits and leg strength them back. When you start squared forwards with your hands outside the shoulder pads, you're ****** every time. Feet in the wrong position, arms in the wrong position. Dumb. My dad always told my boys, if you aren't grabbing for the nipple area or armpits, you're asking to get called. Keep it inside.
    Because he was always bigger, stronger, and faster than his competition. Him being such a physical specimen was a detriment to him because he never had to learn technique.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Dude flat out cant play.
    Right...but what does that have to do with what I said?

He's been calling it out more than 2 seasons. He's getting louder because it's getting worse. Even with better players around him and a HOF lineman coaching him, he's getting worse. If he isn't listening the peanut gallery will get louder.
    He's an idiot. That doesn't mean Stink was in the right for being unprofessional and enjoying lighting someone up. That's actually the opposite of what they teach analysts and sportswriters, FWIW.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Dude flat out cant play.
    Right...but what does that have to do with what I said?
    They should just get someone from a PS maybe, anyone would be better couldnt be much worse. Literally
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

They should just get someone from a PS maybe, anyone would be better couldnt be much worse. Literally
    Right...but I'm talking about Stink and his conduct, not Bolles....

I don't need analysts to blow smoke up my ass. It's more unprofessional to lie your ass off and keep it kosher simply to keep the peace and not hurt feelers. I don't listen to a Christian sports show. I listen to a bunch of ex jocks shooting the shit. He was actually toned down on TV. He kept it at a better moral ground there. His real conversations happened on a local radio station.

15. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Idon't need analysts to blow smoke up my ass. It's more unprofessional to lie your ass off and keep it kosher simply to keep the peace and not hurt feelers. Idon't listen to a Christian sports show. I listen to a bunch of ex jocks shouting the shit. He was actually toned down on TV. He kept it at a better moral ground there. His real conversations happened on a local radio station.
    It's not blowing up smoke up your ass, or being a Christian show, or not hurting people's feelers to maintain professionalism. Enjoying a player's struggles that you dislike, because he sucks and plays for your team, and going past commentary to full blown mockery isn't professional as an on-air television broadcaster. JMO.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

If I’m Munch, I make Bolles practice in boxing gloves this week. I’m not ******* kidding. From the instant he steps on the practice field to the second he steps off he wears boxing gloves. **** that holding POS. I’d embarrass him until he either fixes his behavior or quits. He’s paid millions and right now he a bigger bane than boon.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

18. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    If I’m Munch, I make Bolles practice in boxing gloves this week. I’m not ******* kidding. From the instant he steps on the practice field to the second he steps off he wears boxing gloves. **** that holding POS. I’d embarrass him until he either fixes his behavior or quits. He’s paid millions and right now he a bigger bane than boon.
    Nalen said he should be doing one on one drills with his left hand tied behind his back. They make rb's who drop the ball carry it through the facility with instructions for everyone to bat the ball out of their hand, why not something similar since our front office apparently hates depth and we have no other choice but to play him.

20. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information