Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coming From Canada...

What's the name of the team?

2. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeenmad View Post
    My buddy and I are Broncos fans, and we're flying down from Vancouver Island, Canada for the Nov 12th game against the "team that shall not be named"
    Just wondering if any of you guys have suggestions for decent hotels, pubs, breweries and if its at all possible, how we go about getting invited to a tailgate party ??
    It's our first NFL game, so looking to enjoy the full experience.....thanks in advance
    I would like to help but I know nothing about Denver other than it's identical to Calgary

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

You can use google to find flights and hotels close to just about any venue in any city

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    You can use google to find flights and hotels close to just about any venue in any city
    Pudge told me to get our hotel in Denver. Apparently I was looking in shitty areas, so he picked one out. Having people familiar with the area can help.

6. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Pudge told me to get our hotel in Denver. Apparently I was looking in shitty areas, so he picked one out. Having people familiar with the area can help.
    Denver is a big area. I’m talking about whether or not you want to be close to a venue.

I think you guys were to harsh on the new person, why you gotta be so mean? This place is never going to get more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

9. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I think you guys were to harsh on the new person, why you gotta be so mean? This place is never going to get more people.
    Yeah, Al is mean!!!

What a crappy trip this must have been

12. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information