Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Where’s that lineup sitting now, Buff?

It’s going to be a bad week for me.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Currently in the money but will needs sneds and McCarthy to get going tomorrow.

4. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Currently in the money but will needs sneds and McCarthy to get going tomorrow.
    McCarthy is a birdie run waiting to happen. Maybe he’ll catch fire tomorrow.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Billy Ho with the epic choke job on Saturday ruined my Sunday sweat (and Snedeker missing the cut) -- but that is a great event. I am definitely gonna attend it in the next couple years.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Who are the plays this week?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Welcome to Bubba Chalk Week. Proceed with care.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I do not have my player pool yet. I know Carlos Ortiz will be in it. I don’t think that’s too out there, though. Everyone in the industry seems to be on him. I don’t think I can bring myself to play JB Holmes. Stars and Scrubs this week maybe?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’ve been toying with the idea of fading Dustin Johnson. But, man, at 10K that’s tasty. Anyway. I’ll be drinking a Boulevard and making lineups later tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Welcome to Bubba Chalk Week. Proceed with care.
    I think it's a fade for me.

I do not have my player pool yet. I know Carlos Ortiz will be in it. I don’t think that’s too out there, though. Everyone in the industry seems to be on him. I don’t think I can bring myself to play JB Holmes. Stars and Scrubs this week maybe?
    I don't like to play JB chalk. I'm on Ortiz as well.

I’ve been toying with the idea of fading Dustin Johnson. But, man, at 10K that’s tasty. Anyway. I’ll be drinking a Boulevard and making lineups later tonight.
    I like Rory if I'm paying up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think it's a fade for me.

I don't like to play JB chalk. I'm on Ortiz as well.

I like Rory if I'm paying up.
    JT could be the up top pivot? I think I’m going to sprinkle some Brooks. He’s at a nice price. I feel like I’m getting suckered with DeChambeau and Rose so low priced, and I can’t decide what to do with them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

JT could be the up top pivot? I think I’m going to sprinkle some Brooks. He’s at a nice price. I feel like I’m getting suckered with DeChambeau and Rose so low priced, and I can’t decide what to do with them.
    I only play Brooks in majors. I just don't know with DeChambeau anymore, probably a trap. I never play Rose and he is always solid. I don't dislike JT, but would probably pivot to Rahm before him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I only play Brooks in majors. I just don't know with DeChambeau anymore, probably a trap. I never play Rose and he is always solid. I don't dislike JT, but would probably pivot to Rahm before him.
    Thoughts on Reed and the Masters correlation?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Thoughts on Reed and the Masters correlation?
    I like Reed this week. Seems like nobody ever likes to play him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I like Reed this week. Seems like nobody ever likes to play him.
    He’s golf’s villain.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You just single entry or 3-max Buff? Who’d you end up with.

I ended up building a little different this week for the 20-max. I have not been happy with a strategy of a heavy core in the middle range, just overweight on three or four big boys and sprinkle down below. I went with a slightly larger pool, and went slightly overweight (nobody more than 45%) on Thomas, Woods, Johnson, Cantlay, Watson, Brooks. Then kind of right at the ownership number for Matsuyama and Schauffle and Adam Scott.

See how it goes.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information