Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First Pre-Season Power Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    Brilliant.

Yes, those are Coach's rankings. He does them all season.
    Gotcha

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by nbenallo33 View Post
    and why do you think your so special to have your own rankings? lol
    Because my mommy said I was

3. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by nbenallo33 View Post
    and why do you think your so special to have your own rankings? lol
    Because he's willing to take the time to do it. You can have your own rankings if you want.

----------------
    Now playing: Luke Vibert – Keep Calm And Carry On *High Quality
    via FoxyTunes
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I get crap for having Denver too low and they finished poorly. I also got crap for having Philly too high and they were 2 misytakes away from the Super Bowl.

I'll keep Philly ranked high because I dont believe the defense will lose a step and the offense vastly improved.

Denver could change from week to week

they are playing for Jim Johnson this year..

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Denver's defense has shown they can stop the run...but are a complete disaster at stopping the air attack. This will be our downfall...If we can get to the QB and put pressure on the opposing O, we can win more than 8 or so games..That will definitely help our injured/young backfield from being picked apart.

I have some confidence in our Offense...With that much talent, sky's the limit if our D pans out. Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Benetto For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    High-fived for this quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Don't know if Denver should be that high, but pretty much it is a guessing game with the teams from 18-27.

Solid rankings. Tough to really judge much through the preseason...especially the top.

Team to watch....GB. They will jump pretty quick. They are going to be a solid team this year...I think they steal their division.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

1 I refuse to drink Farve's kool-ade

2 I agree that dumping TO is a step in the right direction for Dallas

3 Buffalo will regret signing TO

4 Arizona blindsided the entire league by making it to the SB. Will they sink back to the bottom 3rd of the league like I'm used to? Will they stay in the top 3rd like you say? Could they actually win the SB next year like Fitz is talking about? I think your prediction could prove to be accurate, but these are the Cards that were talking about.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

The Eagles are overrated. They got into the playoffs last year largely based on luck (look at the Cincinnati game and then look at how Dallas just collapsed against them). Their offseason changes are going to be minimal.

Pittsburgh should be number one. They just put up a defense that is going to go down as one of the best in recent memory. They are the best team on paper and they have one of the best coaches in the NFL.

Right now it's not even up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The Eagles are overrated. They got into the playoffs last year largely based on luck (look at the Cincinnati game and then look at how Dallas just collapsed against them). Their offseason changes are going to be minimal.

Pittsburgh should be number one. They just put up a defense that is going to go down as one of the best in recent memory. They are the best team on paper and they have one of the best coaches in the NFL.

Right now it's not even up for debate.
    they almost lost to the cards in the sb so anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by T.K.O. (team kyle orton) View Post
    they almost lost to the cards in the sb so anything is possible.
    But they won the SB.

Point taken.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

its started again....i just heard the announcers on the falcons/bolts game saying this could well be a superbowl preview !
    i understand that the chargers have alot of talent but why do these guys go out every year and predict a sb for the bolts.?...they where an 8-8 team that was extremely lucky that the broncos choked so bad they let them sneak into the playoffs.
    i think its great that that kind of pressure will be heaped on the team again,it will be that much sweeter when the broncos take the division flying under the radar !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T.K.O. (team kyle orton) View Post
    its started again....i just heard the announcers on the falcons/bolts game saying this could well be a superbowl preview !
    i understand that the chargers have alot of talent but why do these guys go out every year and predict a sb for the bolts.?...they where an 8-8 team that was extremely lucky that the broncos choked so bad they let them sneak into the playoffs.
    i think its great that that kind of pressure will be heaped on the team again,it will be that much sweeter when the broncos take the division flying under the radar !!!!
    They keep getting picked for the same reasons the Colts kept getting picked; the amount of talent and number of good to great players they have is astounding.

A lot of people feel that the Chargers have a sense of inevitability; their stud players are so young and already so good that it just feels like it has to happen.

Honestly, Phillip Rivers just steeped into the category of an elite QB. I wouldn't be too shocked to see the Chargers win a Superbowl sooner then later.

Tomlinson has been the heart of this team, and he isn't getting younger. Although I believe Rivers is a very good QB, and he is now the centerpiece of this offense instead of Tomlinson.. I'm not so sure this offense doesn't take a dip with the decline of his play. ALthough, to be honest, I think Tomlinson will have a great year.

But until the Chargers get a new coach.. they will never make it to, nor win, the Super Bowl.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

19. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Tomlinson has been the heart of this team, and he isn't getting younger. Although I believe Rivers is a very good QB, and he is now the centerpiece of this offense instead of Tomlinson.. I'm not so sure this offense doesn't take a dip with the decline of his play. ALthough, to be honest, I think Tomlinson will have a great year.

But until the Chargers get a new coach.. they will never make it to, nor win, the Super Bowl.
    I hope so (just not against us) because my fantasy team is counting on it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information