Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Can't you two just play nice?
    No.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    come on now i said sorry!
    Cory, do not **** around and get hashtagged, sir. I love you, but I will hashtag you if you try to murderdance my brospeh Chaz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    No.
    Let's let bygones be bygones. There's no sense in being angry at each other over a floppy armed, pissing down his leg orton and a couldn't hit the water if he fell out of a boat Tebow.

Yeah?

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoryWinget81 For This Post:

Be healed, my brethren!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    If we insist on those choices, the record's indisputable:

Broncos+Orton=4-14
    Broncos+Tebow=8-6 (1-1 postseason)
    Wrong, Broncos+Orton=12-21 The Broncos in Orton's 1st 14 starts, 8-6, just like Tebow. As I mentioned in my previous post, Tebow got that shot at a postseason win because the AFCW was so bad that year that it could be won with an 8-8 record, while 2 teams that would've won the AFCW had they been in the division miss out.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    That sounds like something Bullgator would have said.
    Weird, cause...

That's what Broncos fans, on this and every other MB, were saying since the day Elway didn't look excited enough after one of the worst displays of QBing since the advent of the forward pass. Broncos fans, legit Broncos fans.......lots of them, were guilty of such comments.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Y'all really don't remember Tebowmania well at all, must be your subconscious. Slick has an excuse cause he lives in paradise.

#neverforget
    #thestrugglewasreal
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

IIRC, Tebow was awful, made a handful of plays that mattered, usually in the fourth quarter on a lucky throw or scramble, and the defense played out of it's mind, especially against a weak schedule. I also recall the Lions drubbing Denver and making comments about how it was embarrassing for Tebow to be a starting QB.

11. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    IIRC, Tebow was awful, made a handful of plays that mattered, usually in the fourth quarter on a lucky throw or scramble, and the defense played out of it's mind, especially against a weak schedule. I also recall the Lions drubbing Denver and making comments about how it was embarrassing for Tebow to be a starting QB.
    Denver won 1 of its last 5 games that season. Scored 15 points per game. Clutch.
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 05-19-2017 at 02:50 AM.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

2011 was one of the worst offensive seasons the Broncos have ever experienced. It was the worst ranking, in terms of points, and fourth worst ranked season, in terms of yards, in franchise history. It was a disaster of a season and one lucky ass playoff win doesn't tell the picture one bit.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Tebow is like herpes you never get rid of him.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Y'all really don't remember Tebowmania well at all, must be your subconscious. Slick has an excuse cause he lives in paradise.

#neverforget
    #thestrugglewasreal
    I remember many Bronco fans who preferred the Broncos with Tebow at QB over Orton. The only ones who were mad at John were pure Tebow fanbois.

There might have been one or two that wanted Tebow to stay in Denver and back up Manning when Peyton signed.

Tebow was a terrible passer and I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed either. He is a great human being though.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

It's a bit hard to deny that that season turned out to be pretty fun to watch once Orton was benched. Yes, Tebow wasn't a very good passer/QB, but those games were exciting to watch.

I think our tailgate that year was for the Bears' game. Beef was beside himself and Rex peed his pants.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

That era sucked, there were fun moments but the fanbase was shit. Infiltrated by Tebow fan idiots and at the same time Orton supporters would accuse anyone who wanted Orton benched of being nothing but football ignorant Tebow fans. I've been a Bronco fan my entire life and as recently as yesterday was accused of being an Elway hater because he cut Tebow.

I was so happy when we signed Manning.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

The fanbase really isn't better now. You've got one side wanting TS, one side who thinks TS is Orton 0.5 and wants a guy that could potentially be Tebow 2.0 to start...

What I hope happens is that either A. TS clearly wins the starter position and runs away successfully with it. Or B. Paxton proves his doubters wrong and wins the starting position.

What I don't want to happen is one QB or the other to win the starting position only to be replaced mid-season because it's just going to turn things into a smelly cesspool.

*edit* though I guess if things turn out the same way they did with the Orton/Tebow fiasco, Matthew Stafford could potentially be a FA next year (along with Brees and Cousins)

If Lions let Stafford walk, man he'd be super nice in Denver.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 05-19-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information