Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hold your Horses...

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Default Hold your Horses...

Pun intended...

Since Manning chose the Broncos lot of people have been saying things like RIP Bull and nananana goodbye n stuff like I'm dead. I got news... I aint going anywhere. I will be right here whether or not Tim gets traded. and you better hope he doesn't get traded because I will be brutal with each Tebow win and each Manning injury.

So yea... eat some Wheaties cuz my rants will only intensify. I hope the Jags get him!(So I can see him play) I will always be a Broncos fan but DB won't be my first love... never was and never will be.

Good Luck to you guys with Manning... hes a class guy even if he has to drink alot of prune juice to poop..............on account of his oldness. He farts dust.

2. The Following User High Fived Bullgator For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Netane Muti

Mods please delete this thread. We are moving on from Tebowitis.

4. The Following 6 Users High Fived LTC Pain For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bullgator View Post
    Pun intended...

Since Manning chose the Broncos lot of people have been saying things like RIP Bull and nananana goodbye n stuff like I'm dead. I got news... I aint going anywhere. I will be right here whether or not Tim gets traded. and you better hope he doesn't get traded because I will be brutal with each Tebow win and each Manning injury.

So yea... eat some Wheaties cuz my rants will only intensify. I hope the Jags get him!(So I can see him play) I will always be a Broncos fan but DB won't be my first love... never was and never will be.

Good Luck to you guys with Manning... hes a class guy even if he has to drink alot of prune juice to poop..............on account of his oldness. He farts dust.
    Rooting for Tebow to do well and Manning (i.e. Broncos) to fail. Sounds like a Bronco fan to me.

6. The Following 7 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Glad to hear that, BG. I've been wondering where all the sleezy trolls have gone . . .

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Bullgator... YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.... GOODBYE!

IT'S ABOUT TIME BRONCOS FANS CAN COME TOGETHER AGAIN!!! GO BRONCOS!!!

10. The Following User High Fived RebelRocker For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Well you would know Top as you are the only one who knows where you have been the entire season.

Never professed to be a die hard DB fan so IDK where you guys are coming from with that. Also IDK how you got me wishing ill on manning... but I would expect nothing less from select people here. Classic. I'm still not going anywhere.

Beat it Biotch.

13. The Following User High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Pun intended...

get bent

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

We all wish you would go somewhere...anywhere...

Well you would know Top as you are the only one who knows where you have been the entire season.

Never professed to be a die hard DB fan so IDK where you guys are coming from with that. Also IDK how you got me wishing ill on manning... but I would expect nothing less from select people here. Classic. I'm still not going anywhere.

Yeah, I wonder where that came from?

17. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Sweet, the more pathetic Bull gets the easier it will be to ban him. Troll away Bullgator, your closer out the door than you think.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Well you would know Top as you are the only one who knows where you have been the entire season.Never professed to be a die hard DB fan so IDK where you guys are coming from with that. Also IDK how you got me wishing ill on manning... but I would expect nothing less from select people here. Classic. I'm still not going anywhere.

Adopted Bronco:
    Netane Muti

Wahoo! Tebowitess has just been cured by Manningcillen.

22. The Following User High Fived LTC Pain For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie McCaffrey

#18 is retired in Denver, I think #15 would look great on Peyton.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Where does it say I wish Manning to get injured? He has had 4 neck surgeries... He is a RISK. You guys are way to sold on Manning making it through the season at his age. Now even I said that I would HAVE to try for Manning and that its a smart move.... but its a RISK...IF this does not work out and Tim is traded and is successful somewhere else you better believe you will hear about from me.

North... as much as you would like I'm not getting banned. This place is a troll cave where the WORST of the internet trolls live. Many have been kicked from other forums and have no where else to go. I am the LEAST of you. Having said that there are a fair number of legit class acts here but we all know who those are and it aint you or most if not all the posters in this thread. If I am a Troll I am only one among you... and you as their king.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information