Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Far Cry Primal

I am 53

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Im about 10 yrs younger than you but gaming is like dead to me. I cant enjoy any game for more than 5 minutes until im bored to tears.

I came up on gaming and it breaks my soul that i cant do it. I love gaming so much but... I cant get into it. Its been a few years in the making.

I know getting okder is a part of it, i feel like for the last 15+ years, gaming hasnt changed much since PS2. Sure, the graphics are better, but games like CoD and Halo hasnt changed much. And the focus on Multiplayer games have diluted the whole intended experience.

I dont know. Maybe its just age.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Im about 10 yrs younger than you but gaming is like dead to me. I cant enjoy any game for more than 5 minutes until im bored to tears.

I came up on gaming and it breaks my soul that i cant do it. I love gaming so much but... I cant get into it. Its been a few years in the making.

I know getting okder is a part of it, i feel like for the last 15+ years, gaming hasnt changed much since PS2. Sure, the graphics are better, but games like CoD and Halo hasnt changed much. And the focus on Multiplayer games have diluted the whole intended experience.

It might be. I get that way with some things and I know what your going through. I'm not sure. Have you thought about other forms of entertainment/hobbies? Oh. And I do think age plays a part. I used to be a movie buff. Not so much anymore

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post

It might be. I get that way with some things and I know what your going through. I'm not sure. Have you thought about other forms of entertainment/hobbies? Oh. And I do think age plays a part. I used to be a movie buff. Not so much anymore
    Most of my entertainment has been entertaining an 8 month old for the past 8 months.

Im good, i don't really have a void. I started buying some guns lol better time investment

This started long before the baby though. My gf and I could sit down and shoot some zombies in CoD but that's about it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah fellas. Most stuff blows. Novelty comes at a premium anymore. Enjoy what you can while you can. Exercise helps.

Most of my entertainment has been entertaining an 8 month old for the past 8 months.

Im good, i don't really have a void. I started buying some guns lol better time investment

This started long before the baby though. My gf and I could sit down and shoot some zombies in CoD but that's about it.
    I'm going through the gun thing myself. only a few years in though.

I 'm still trying to get into woodworking. been reading a lot too. and you tube. I'm extremely lazy lately. I should do more excersize like hawg suggests. it does help and I got off my routine pretty bad.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post

I'm going through the gun thing myself. only a few years in though.

I 'm still trying to get into woodworking. been reading a lot too. and you tube. I'm extremely lazy lately. I should do more excersize like hawg suggests. it does help and I got off my routine pretty bad.
    I bought the nickel 12g at a gun show i posted in the gun thread. I saw it when i first walked in and didnt want to buy thr first gun i saw, but i came back it was the sexiest shotty in the whole place.

Guns are a great investment.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Downloaded primal last night, been playing it this morning.

So far hawg I must say, it's pretty awesome

9. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

My advice for the best experience: prioritize taming animals if you haven't already.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    My advice for the best experience: prioritize taming animals if you haven't already.
    Just tamed my first wolf.

And I keep ramming spears in the face of those baddies

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Just tamed my first wolf.

And I keep ramming spears in the face of those baddies
    lol

rude

13. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I feel like I don't use the owl enough. Apparently he can put in some work, but I just scout things with him.

I use recce owl vs. hellfire owl.

I like to then barge in with the sabertooth tiger and just wail on fools.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information