Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: I'm not worried at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Your logic, or lack of, really is amazing.

2. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    what are the raiders going to do when McFadden goes down again? He has yet to finish a season healthy and Bush is gone.
    We have this kid by the name of Taiwan Jones ready to step in if DMC gets hurt. Taiwan Jones was drafted in the fourth round last year, and I'd take him over ANY RB on the Broncos roster. We also just traded for Mike Goodson, another speedster from Carolina. We have plenty of RB depth, kid.

Defense was wrecked and now they have less talent there.
    Less talent? Explain please. We replaced Stanford Routt, who was statistically one of the worst CBs in the NFL last year, with Ron Bartell who is a borderline pro bowler. We replaced Lito Shepard with Shawntae Spencer, who is still a good player. We did lose Kamerion Wimbley, but we replaced him with a very solid veteran in Phillip Wheeler. We also just signed Dave Tolfeson, who is a good pass rusher from the Giants.

So please explain to me how we have less talent on defense. I'll wait.

Offense has Palmer....um INT machine.
    LOL you should worry about your own INT machine. His name is Peyton Manning. Last time he played, he was giving it up almost as quick as MOtorboat does when he goes to the gay club.

And FYI, Most of Palmer's INTs came from him not having chemistry with our young receivers. With a full offseason and training camp of working out together, you won't see as many INTs.

Who is going to carry your team? You guys cant even win to make it to the playoffs when we fell flat on our faces at end of season in a huge skid. You had the AFC West and gave it away. Next season you will far worse off then this season. Chargers are the has been of the AFC West. They are aging and getting worse. AFC West will be between Chiefs and Broncos with Chargers still limping along to a .500 record.
    Just worry about your own team, bud. Worry about that neck of Peyton Manning. If he gets hurt, which he almost certainly will, the Broncos will be done. Your team lacks talent everywhere. Like I said, mark my words the Broncos will be a last place team this year, and Peyton Manning will call it quits after this season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    Dennis Allen is a good coach. He single-handedly turned a terrible defense, with little talent on it, into an average defense last year for the Broncos. Without Dennis Allen last year, the Broncos would be picking in the top 3.

Imagine what Dennis Allen can do with a defense that actually has talented players on it, like the Raiders do. At the very worst, we'll be a middle of the pack defense next year which will be good enough for us, because our offense is so dynamic.
    single handled? really?
    right. Champ Bailey is still an elite cb of the NFL. TOP 3. Von Miller. Dumervil. Dj Williams. Brian Dawkins.

hey dont worry dennis allen did it all himself. Not the defensive head coach john fox or any of the great players that still exist on the broncos.

Actual defensive players? hope you are not talking about the Raiders. You got a good DT and OLB. Thats it. Tebow and mcgahee still ran it down your throats...
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 04-10-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil are udersized pass rushers, who suck against the run. Champ Bailey is still a solid player, I'll give you that, but he's nowhere near elite. And LOL DJ Williams sucks. He can't hold Rolando McClain's jockstrap.

Richard Seymour, Tommy Kelly, Desmond Bryant, LaMar Houston, Matt Shaughnessy, Rolando McClain, Aaron Curry, Tyvon Branch, Michael Huff, Ron Bartell....the list goes on and on. The Raiders defense is way more talented than the Broncos defense. Dennis Allen is licking his chops. He will turn this unit into an elite one, whiles your defense will regress with Jack "I come into work late" Del Rio.
    RON BARTELL HAHA. Thank god the rams got rid of him, i was so sick of watching him get burned by Fitzgerald all day.

like i said before the 2 bolded players are your only good players. And even then Curry is a loose cannon who would rather hit tebow out of bounds and get a penalty then have it be 3rd and 15. And champ is more then elite. He is still there with Revis every step of the way at his old age.

you make no sense OR

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

We have this kid by the name of Taiwan Jones ready to step in if DMC gets hurt. Taiwan Jones was drafted in the fourth round last year, and I'd take him over ANY RB on the Broncos roster. We also just traded for Mike Goodson, another speedster from Carolina. We have plenty of RB depth, kid.

Less talent? Explain please. We replaced Stanford Routt, who was statistically one of the worst CBs in the NFL last year, with Ron Bartell who is a borderline pro bowler. We replaced Lito Shepard with Shawntae Spencer, who is still a good player. We did lose Kamerion Wimbley, but we replaced him with a very solid veteran in Phillip Wheeler. We also just signed Dave Tolfeson, who is a good pass rusher from the Giants.

LOL you should worry about your own INT machine. His name is Peyton Manning. Last time he played, he was giving it up almost as quick as MOtorboat does when he goes to the gay club.

And FYI, Most of Palmer's INTs came from him not having chemistry with our young receivers. With a full offseason and training camp of working out together, you won't see as many INTs.

Just worry about your own team, bud. Worry about that neck of Peyton Manning. If he gets hurt, which he almost certainly will, the Broncos will be done. Your team lacks talent everywhere. Like I said, mark my words the Broncos will be a last place team this year, and Peyton Manning will call it quits after this season.
    So Oakland was a top 10 defense then right? Denver wasnt but they were sure as hell closer to it.

Palmer throw INTs like a machine before he broke the Raiders bank of ever building a good team. Mannings neck will be fine, its his arm strength and aging to worry about. Do you know anything about a fused neck surgery? It is obvious you dont and just run your mouth. If he is injured to his neck then it is in a different place then the fusion.

Lets see what the other team has beens will do for you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

what are the raiders going to do when McFadden goes down again? He has yet to finish a season healthy and Bush is gone.

Defense was wrecked and now they have less talent there.

Offense has Palmer....um INT machine.

Who is going to carry your team? You guys cant even win to make it to the playoffs when we fell flat on our faces at end of season in a huge skid. You had the AFC West and gave it away. Next season you will far worse off then this season. Chargers are the has been of the AFC West. They are aging and getting worse. AFC West will be between Chiefs and Broncos with Chargers still limping along to a .500 record.
    Last year after the Raiders said bye to Nnamdi you were racing to sniff Routt's ball sweat. And you're still a cocky ****.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Last year after the Raiders said bye to Nnamdi you were racing to sniff Routt's ball sweat. And you're still a cocky ****.
    I don't recall me ever pimping Standford Routt. He was always a solid player, but I knew he was nowhere near the player Nnamdi was.

Find me a quote.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    RON BARTELL HAHA. Thank god the rams got rid of him, i was so sick of watching him get burned by Fitzgerald all day.
    Wow Ron Bartell got burned a couple times by Larry Fitzgerald. The same Larry Fitzgerald who will probably go down as one of the best receivers of all time when he retires. Ron Bartell must really suck if he let a scrub like Fitzgerald burn him.

like i said before the 2 bolded players are your only good players. And even then Curry is a loose cannon who would rather hit tebow out of bounds and get a penalty then have it be 3rd and 15. And champ is more then elite. He is still there with Revis every step of the way at his old age.
    LMAO, so Tyvon Branch is not a good player? Tommy Kelly, a guy who has the most sacks out of any DT in the league over the last two years is not a good player? Matt Shaughnessy, Mike Huff, and Lamar Houston are not good players? Wow. Just stop while you're behind.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about. But it's to be expected, since you're a Bronco fan and all.....

Adopted Bronco:

Lets see what the other team has beens will do for you.
    At least the has beens we signed played last year. Can't say the same for the has been your team rushed to give 100 million dollars to.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Wow Ron Bartell got burned a couple times by Larry Fitzgerald. The same Larry Fitzgerald who will probably go down as one of the best receivers of all time when he retires. Ron Bartell must really suck if he let a scrub like Fitzgerald burn him.
    OR, this may be the 1st time I've ever been in 100% agreement with you. In fact, I was about to high 5 your post, until I read the rest of it. You really should have quit while you were ahead.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

LMAO, so Tyvon Branch is not a good player? Tommy Kelly, a guy who has the most sacks out of any DT in the league over the last two years is not a good player? Matt Shaughnessy, Mike Huff, and Lamar Houston are not good players? Wow. Just stop while you're behind.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about. But it's to be expected, since you're a Bronco fan and all.....
    I said Larry Fitzgerald because everytime the Rams play the Cardinals, Bartell gives up a touchdown to him. Which happened to be about twice a year since they are division rivals. Sorry him getting burned by Fitz over and over is still fresh in my memory.
    I could name about 15 other WR who completely embarass him every game he plays, but tbh its embarassing. You obviously dont know much about Bartell, you just see a free agent corner #1. There is a reason the Rams cut him from an already terrible team.

Dont believe me? Go Watch some Ram games from last season before he was injured for the entire season yet again. O yea he is injury prone as well.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 04-14-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Elite! ............for not making the playoffs in damn near a decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Elite! ............for not making the playoffs in damn near a decade.
    I just took the biggest dump of my life. It reminded me of Carson Palmers career.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

16. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

At least the has beens we signed played last year. Can't say the same for the has been your team rushed to give 100 million dollars to.
    But at least our has been is HOF bound and one of the best to ever play. Your has been cost you 2 1st round picks along with the other 20+ has beens on the team. Carson is horrible and will remain that way.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information