Page 65 of 120 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Case Keenum May Turn Out To Be The Steal Of The Century......

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I'm still not sure Keenum is a long term answer, but I think he's better than what we had behind center the previous two seasons.
    That's basically where I am. I think he's an improvement and I think he's enough of an improvement that there is room for excitement about this season. I don't know that he's a long term solution, but I feel like there is a possibility (however small) that this could be the case.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That's basically where I am. I think he's an improvement and I think he's enough of an improvement that there is room for excitement about this season. I don't know that he's a long term solution, but I feel like there is a possibility (however small) that this could be the case.
    Exactly, I see Keenum a certain way, but I realize I could be wrong. I think Keenum is solid enough starter for Denver to get to the playoffs.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 07-31-2018 at 08:01 AM.

3. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Exactly, I see Keenum a certain way, but I realize could be wrong. I think Keenum is solid enough starter for Denver to get to the playoffs.
    Yep, and I thinkif we get to the playoffs, he'll play well enough that our defense can carry us the rest of the way.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Keenum Reminds me of Plummer. He has better leadership skills though IMO though. I think we are good for the playoff this year with him. I could see us make a playoff run if Freeman is as good as advertised at RB and stays healthy, If our OL is better than last year, and we avoid injuries to key starters on Defense like Harris, Roby, Peko, Wolfe, Miller.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Keenum Reminds me of Plummer. He has better leadership skills though IMO though. I think we are good for the playoff this year with him. I could see us make a playoff run if Freeman is as good as advertised at RB and stays healthy, If our OL is better than last year, and we avoid injuries to key starters on Defense like Harris, Roby, Peko, Wolfe, Miller.
    What makes you think Keenum has better leadership? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just curious as what leads to that conclusion. Anyway, I agree if the running game is strong, improvement on the offensive, and if can it's key people healthy I think they have great chance to make the playoffs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    What makes you think Keenum has better leadership? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just curious as what leads to that conclusion. Anyway, I agree if the running game is strong, improvement on the offensive, and if can it's key people healthy I think they have great chance to make the playoffs.
    Cant be worse than the inspiring Siemien who looked defeated even when he was driving.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Guys. Semen is in the past. He shot out of here. He’s trying to inseminate somewhere else. Drop it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Guys. Semen is in the past. He shot out of here. He’s trying to inseminate somewhere else. Drop it.
    No one is causing for Siemien. Just bringing out a point regarding Keenums leadership, which is impossible to gauge at this point. So far, based on experience amd what ive read from TC, he is a clear upgrade.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    No one is causing for Siemien. Just bringing out a point regarding Keenums leadership, which is impossible to gauge at this point. So far, based on experience amd what ive read from TC, he is a clear upgrade.
    My issue with Case is he may be in the refractory period between signing his contract and getting aroused for the regular season. Let’s see how his bounce back is. He seems he’s super hard core in the huddle.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    My issue with Case is he may be in the refractory period between signing his contract and getting aroused for the regular season. Let’s see how his bounce back is. He seems he’s super hard core in the huddle.
    That is pure speculation. I think he has a chip in his shoulder and something to prove.

Keenumania!!

Loving the positive reports out of camp.

14. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Wink

Yup, those refractory periods are hardcore. Large tampons do little to stem flow.

But I get the bounce back portion and arousal.
    Last edited by WARHORSE; 08-01-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

16. The Following User High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Do we have a prediction thread yet?

Because I predict keenum is benched by thanksgiving and we basically see him as Orton

18. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post

Because I predict keenum is benched by thanksgiving and we basically see him as Orton
    I predict GW crosses the Potomac and sends your red coat ass home.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post

Oh. My.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information