Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hold your Horses...

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by ATLbroNCO View Post
    #18 is retired in Denver, I think #15 would look great on Peyton.
    Tripuka already said Peyton could wear 18.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Bullgator View Post
    Where does it say I wish Manning to get injured? He has had 4 neck surgeries... He is a RISK. You guys are way to sold on Manning making it through the season at his age. Now even I said that I would HAVE to try for Manning and that its a smart move.... but its a RISK...IF this does not work out and Tim is traded and is successful somewhere else you better believe you will hear about from me.

North... as much as you would like I'm not getting banned. This place is a troll cave where the WORST of the internet trolls live. Many have been kicked from other forums and have no where else to go. I am the LEAST of you. Having said that there are a fair number of legit class acts here but we all know who those are and it aint you or most if not all the posters in this thread. If I am a Troll I am only one among you... and you as their king.
    His doctor said his neck is no more likely to get injured than anyone else.

If this place is so bad, leave. And you will be banned before long I'm sure.

Bull you brought some of this on by saying you would root for each Tebow win and Manning "injury." Had you simply said loss the reaction might be different. Just saying.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Oh... so HIS says that his neck is 100%? Oh well shit man... nevermind... I was gonaa suggest that he he wear one of those gold African tribal neck coil thingies to protect his bean sprout but never mind dood! apparently its a indestructible tree stump! Gtfoutta here... hes had FOUR surgeries! that doesn't bother you at all?

and to answer your Q... Why don't I leave? Why WOULD I leave? I like it here.

Oh... so HIS says that his neck is 100%? Oh well shit man... nevermind... I was gonaa suggest that he he wear one of those gold African tribal neck coil thingies to protect his bean sprout but never mind dood! apparently its a indestructible tree stump! Gtfoutta here... hes had FOUR surgeries! that doesn't bother you at all?

and to answer your Q... Why don't I leave? Why WOULD I leave? I like it here.
    I'm glad you are staying. You make so many of us look smart!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Bull you brought some of this on by saying you would root for each Tebow win and Manning "injury." Had you simply said loss the reaction might be different. Just saying.
    Agreed... its hard to separate the reality of Peyton's neck problems and peoples vitriol trying to twist that into me wanting the dood to get hurt.

obviously the point is (as i have said) that if they get Manning that they better keep Tebow and let him learn. Or else it is FOOLISH to trust your FUTURE to damaged goods solely. And if I end up being right that Manning goes down while Teebs is thriving then there will be some I told you sos.

Agreed... its hard to separate the reality of Peyton's neck problems and peoples vitriol trying to twist that into me wanting the dood to get hurt.

obviously the point is (as i have said) that if they get Manning that they better keep Tebow and let him learn. Or else it is FOOLISH to trust your FUTURE to damaged goods solely. And if I end up being right that Manning goes down while Teebs is thriving then there will be some I told you sos.
    So you think the if Peyton goes down, the offense continues on with Tebow behind center? The problem is, that we had to change the offense completely around last year to make it easier for Tim. Teams can't keep two completely different offenses simply so that Tebow can run the ball.

I wish Tim the best because he's a great guy that has some ridiculous fans. The "told you so's" would only come from those ridiculous fans. Tebow doesn't make us likely contenders while Manning makes every FA want to now be a part of our team. WRs will take us seriously now. The defense just took a sigh of relief knowing that the offense will actually hold onto the ball more than 3 downs.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

10. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

This thread is dumb and is simply another justification to give a bad name to a player who made 2011 fun and worked his ass off.

Thanks Bull, for contributing to the intolerance of the guy you love and making it hard for Broncos fans to be separated from fanatics.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    So you think the if Peyton goes down, the offense continues on with Tebow behind center? The problem is, that we had to change the offense completely around last year to make it easier for Tim. Teams can't keep two completely different offenses simply so that Tebow can run the ball.

I wish Tim the best because he's a great guy that has some ridiculous fans. The "told you so's" would only come from those ridiculous fans. Tebow doesn't make us likely contenders while Manning makes every FA want to now be a part of our team. WRs will take us seriously now. The defense just took a sigh of relief knowing that the offense will actually hold onto the ball more than 3 downs.
    Well the point is Tim learning to be a bit more traditional as he is this off season. As he grows and learns he will get better and better. But you may be right. Bring in a draft pick or FA that can run PM offense... not that anyone can...

This can still backfire bigtime. And DB could be letting go a goldmine and legend in the making. BIG RISK

I have been more right than wrong about Tim and this year... I said we would go 8-8 with Tim as starter... and that was before the 1-4 debacle with Orton... everyone talked alot of shit but in your heart of hearts you know I have been right... and letting Tim go is a MAJOR mistake... Belli knows what he has in Tim and will design a perfect offense for him I PROMISE and then we will see what I have been saying all along. As for the haters... save it yall... I'm here to stay.

If I make you root against a guy like Tim then shame on you... you are weak.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Well the point is Tim learning to be a bit more traditional as he is this off season. As he grows and learns he will get better and better. But you may be right. Bring in a draft pick or FA that can run PM offense... not that anyone can... This can still backfire bigtime. And DB could be letting go a goldmine and legend in the making. BIG RISKI have been more right than wrong about Tim and this year... I said we would go 8-8 with Tim as starter... and that was before the 1-4 debacle with Orton... everyone talked alot of shit but in your heart of hearts you know I have been right... and letting Tim go is a MAJOR mistake... Belli knows what he has in Tim and will design a perfect offense for him I PROMISE and then we will see what I have been saying all along. As for the haters... save it yall... I'm here to stay.If I make you root against a guy like Tim then shame on you... you are weak.
    I just can't figure out why you're still here. I mean, if I were a Tebow lemming, I'd go where he goes . . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Well for one.. he hasn't gone anywhere yet sunshine.

And as I have said.. I like it here.

I have enough places virtual and actual where I'm liked. But its fun to be a villain sometimes. Especially to be a villain to villains. Which actually makes me a hero. But as far as you are concerned.... I'm just a villain.

I have been more right than wrong about Tim and this year... I said we would go 8-8 with Tim as starter... and that was before the 1-4 debacle with Orton... everyone talked alot of shit but in your heart of hearts you know I have been right... and letting Tim go is a MAJOR mistake... Belli knows what he has in Tim and will design a perfect offense for him I PROMISE and then we will see what I have been saying all along. As for the haters... save it yall... I'm here to stay.

If I make you root against a guy like Tim then shame on you... you are weak.

You were MAJORLY wrong on Tim this year. How many passing TDs and running TDs were you predicting? You are a typical gambler. You only brag about all your wins and never remember alllllllllllllllllllll the mis-predictions and losses.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Pun intended...

Since Manning chose the Broncos lot of people have been saying things like RIP Bull and nananana goodbye n stuff like I'm dead. I got news... I aint going anywhere. I will be right here whether or not Tim gets traded. and you better hope he doesn't get traded because I will be brutal with each Tebow win and each Manning injury.

So yea... eat some Wheaties cuz my rants will only intensify. I hope the Jags get him!(So I can see him play) I will always be a Broncos fan but DB won't be my first love... never was and never will be.

Good Luck to you guys with Manning... hes a class guy even if he has to drink alot of prune juice to poop..............on account of his oldness. He farts dust.
    Ive waited 2 years for these types of thread. Today is a GREAT DAY!!!!
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

18. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    I just can't figure out why you're still here. I mean, if I were a Tebow lemming, I'd go where he goes . . .
    You were an Orton lemming You didn't go where he went (dallas via KC) but you did disappear for a good while. Nobody is questioning your presence!

20. The Following User High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    You were an Orton lemming You didn't go where he went (dallas via KC) but you did disappear for a good while. Nobody is questioning your presence!
    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...61#post1587361

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information