Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Ejiro Evero Rumored to be Broncos' 'Potential' HC Candidate

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Evero has a cool name.
    Too bad he was born in England. ******* wanker.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Too bad he was born in England. ******* wanker.
    I hate him.

3. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    Which is why I think you have to bring in an experienced guy to get throught to these knuckleheads. I've never seen a WR set that can't get open more frequently than ours when the QB scrambles and coverage should break down. Except our guys run to a spot and stop. I've never seen anything like it. Literally the one guy who would move to a spot in that situation was Melvin Gordon....let that sink in...

I personally think the biggest problem on the team is the WR group.
    I think Sutton is starting to get it, and on one play Hinton came back as well. I just think the coaching is shit across the board IMO. We need a Experienced head coach, a proven OC and a solid non green staff. If its a new one year wonder coach that shit better have been fire lol. Is what it is these players enjoyed there camp cupcake and club med vibe and the results speak for themselves. We all disliked Fangio, but this shit wouldn't have been this bad accountability and coaching wise under him plain and simple. No idea if Shurmur would have meshed with Russ, or if the D would be this good, but Fangio would have benched Melvin, threatened Russ, and put all the players on notice and there would have been no camp cupcake club med vibes.

This team bought into their own hype and they cant fix it because of laziness and poor work ethic and accountability. Its that simple. They literally do the same things week after week. like WTF goes on in film sessions. if the whole world can watch replays and all-22 and see what's wrong how the F can the players and coaching staff not get it. Mind blowing. Hackett and his staff minus Evero is pretty much a JV HS coaching staff at this point.
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 12-02-2022 at 02:10 AM.

5. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I think Sutton is starting to get it, and on one play Hinton came back as well. I just think the coaching is shit across the board IMO. We need a Experienced head coach, a proven OC and a solid non green staff. If its a new one year wonder coach that shit better have been fire lol. Is what it is these players enjoyed there camp cupcake and club med vibe and the results speak for themselves. We all disliked Fangio, but this shit wouldn't have been this bad accountability and coaching wise under him plain and simple. No idea if Shurmur would have meshed with Russ, or if the D would be this good, but Fangio would have benched Melvin, threatened Russ, and put all the players on notice and there would have been no camp cupcake club med vibes.

This team bought into their own hype and they cant fix it because of laziness and poor work ethic and accountability. Its that simple. They literally do the same things week after week. like WTF goes on in film sessions. if the whole world can watch replays and all-22 and see what's wrong how the F can the players and coaching staff not get it. Mind blowing. Hackett and his staff minus Evero is pretty much a JV HS coaching staff at this point.
    This pretty much sums it up. Hinton has been my favorite Bronco this year. He at least gives effort. You see these lazy teams from time to time in the NFL, and they can never clean it up IN season. Hackett has taken player friendly too far. He's been such a bad hire and a disappointment. I had high hopes for him, but it's been obvious for weeks this job is too much for him.

To the bigger point, this team desperately needs an experienced coach. John fox was that guy back in the day. You have to be able to build off success, and we have blown every opportunity to gain any this year.

Vic had to go, and I was not a fan of his, but agreed, this would be a better year with that staff.

7. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Why do fans make me root against players like Hinton? He’s a fine WR5/WR6, you’re dicked if he’s anything more than that.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

consider me dicked

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Pardon my boomerness, What does being “dicked” mean? LoL.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Pardon my boomerness, What does being “dicked” mean? LoL.
    It means you’d rather believe in fairytales than documentaries.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Why do fans make me root against players like Hinton? He’s a fine WR5/WR6, you’re dicked if he’s anything more than that.
    People said the same about Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett and pretty much most of the nobodies of 3rd round picks and below Russell Wilson regularly fed. Percy Harvin and Jimmy Graham are probably the biggest names Wilson played with, and neither did much with him. Most of Wilson's stats come from guys of Hinton's background.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    JMO, but I think it means you're old, dumb, and your wife can't cook for shit.

Have fun w/ yer TV dinners, boomer.
    Ok. Well noted.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    People said the same about Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett and pretty much most of the nobodies of 3rd round picks and below Russell Wilson regularly fed. Percy Harvin and Jimmy Graham are probably the biggest names Wilson played with, and neither did much with him. Most of Wilson's stats come from guys of Hinton's background.
    Lockett runs 4.2’s and Baldwin put up ridiculous numbers at his Pro Day but fell through the cracks. Hinton went undrafted for a reason, he’s a sound WR5/6 on any teams roster.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Lockett runs 4.2’s and Baldwin put up ridiculous numbers at his Pro Day but fell through the cracks. Hinton went undrafted for a reason, he’s a sound WR5/6 on any teams roster.
    Hinton reminds me of Patrick who was a WR 4 but developed into a very good number 2. I think Hinton is a WR5 and his ceiling is WR 3 if he gets better at separating. The reason he gets love is because he has made some good plays of late. Is he more talented then Hamler or Jeudy? Of course not, but he makes plays while they are out with injuries, and clearly wants to be on the field. I will always support a guy who wants to be here and shows some fight and grit. Its why Singleton is creating a fan base in Denver as well. Dude is still an above avg JAG, but playing his heart out and balling while making Jewell look like a shit decision to bring back.

16. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Patrick was a ridiculous athletic prospect, Hinton is a converted QB with Dime-a-dozen physical talent. Patrick is also WR3.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Btw, Jeudy comes back and in one game duplicates Hinton’s production of the 4 games w/o Jeudy.

Jeudy is so much more talented than Hinton it makes me root against Hinton even more, I hope Paton trades him to the Texans for a 12-pack and large cheese pizza. Just cheese pizza too, he’s not worth asking for pepperoni.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 12-05-2022 at 03:21 AM.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Btw, Jeudy comes back and in one game duplicates Hinton’s production of the 4 games w/o Jeudy.

Jeudy is so much more talented than Hinton it makes me root against Hinton even more, I hope Paton trades him to the Texans for a 12-pack and large cheese pizza. Just cheese pizza too, he’s not worth asking for pepperoni.
    Maybe you get your wish. Also look at snap counts if Jeudy cant outperform Hinton with far more snaps we got problems. You are forgetting nuance here because your mad about Josey Jewell. Hinton is a guy you want in the LR and as backup WR its that simple.

Jeudy was Wr 2 then Wr 1 yesterday majority of game. Hinton's had 2 games as Wr 2. Hinton should never be a Wr2 but we had no choice. He should be a guy you use in the slot like a Welker in 3 wide that's his ceiling whether you like it or not.
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 12-05-2022 at 08:23 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information