Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek Wolfe RADIO

Default Derek Wolfe RADIO

Anyone hear the wolf howling and 7 days on 104.3? I am seriously so stoked he's gonna be on The Fan. His interviews lately and his twitter gametime is pretty damn good.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Anyone hear the wolf howling and 7 days on 104.3? I am seriously so stoked he's gonna be on The Fan. His interviews lately and his twitter gametime is pretty damn good.
    Wonder if he will replace Tyler

Tyler Polumbus Out Amid Sweeping Changes at 104.3 The Fan
    https://www.westword.com/news/tyler-...e-fan-15038239

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Wonder if he will replace Tyler

Tyler Polumbus Out Amid Sweeping Changes at 104.3 The Fan
    https://www.westword.com/news/tyler-...e-fan-15038239
    Yea, I was not happy with the loss of Polumbus or Nick Ferguson. But I guess they had to make some $$$ room for Big O and Wolfe.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Yea, I was not happy with the loss of Polumbus or Nick Ferguson. But I guess they had to make some $$$ room for Big O and Wolfe.
    With Sandy Clough retiring, I would think he was making the most, so that should have helped with the money situation.

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Genuine question, is 104.3 the fan your go to for sports talk radio in Denver? I listen to Broncos Country Tonight a bit more but Ben Allbright gets on my nerves a bit

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    Genuine question, is 104.3 the fan your go to for sports talk radio in Denver? I listen to Broncos Country Tonight a bit more but Ben Allbright gets on my nerves a bit
    I jump around, but mostly stick with The Fan. I will sometimes listen to Big Al on KOA, but I don't really like the JoJo guy he's with. Sometimes I do listen to Altitude, but not often.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

When I listen to the radio, I listen to Altitude Sports Radio. I started listening to Altitude Sports Radio as they broadcast both the Nuggets and Avs games which is better than nothing as I have Comcra*

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

10. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Can we talk about Ben Albright? What is his deal? He is so concerned with being perceived as THE authority on the Broncos. Weird dude. Give me nerdy Andrew Mason where at least I know what I'm getting.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Polumbus was pretty awful. Seems like a good dude and he’s Colorado to his bones but he wasn’t very good on that show.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Polumbus was pretty awful. Seems like a good dude and he’s Colorado to his bones but he wasn’t very good on that show.
    How was he bad? I have mostly stopped listening to 104.3 because I don't commute anymore, but he always seemed to be smart/insightful when I listened to him. I trust your read since they didn't renew his contract.

16. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    His chemistry with DMac was awful, and its weird how Dmac grew on my over the years. The host combo I miss most was him and Tom Nalen. Tyler was OK sometimes, but he just never really added much. I unironically liked Cecil Lammey and Nick Ferguson because they are just nerds at heart who love sports lol

The Fan is going through some weird stuff. All the evening programming is gone, and aside from a few shows they are hit or miss these days. Once the Avs and Nuggets start up in full, I listen to 92.5 more so that will help! Looking forward to seeing how Derek Wolfe does. For my hot takes though, nothing beats Brandon Perna and his Thats Good Broncos show on Youtube!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Can we talk about Ben Albright? What is his deal? He is so concerned with being perceived as THE authority on the Broncos. Weird dude. Give me nerdy Andrew Mason where at least I know what I'm getting.
    Dude def has an ego doesn't he?
    When hes not pushing his highness I like him the best. He has good insight and see the things most closely to how I see them. I like that hes not bias (hes a chefs fan).

That said I love Mason and Cecil and nick Ferguson.
    It helps that nick always chats at camp so the personal side is cool.

I never thought polombus was good or insightful much. His online and blocking chatter was good but that's it. None of the other idiots know anything about building or being a leader and you can tell from their perspectives.
    Oddly enough dmac gets it. So many times is disagreeing his opinions/takes on what he sees. However, he nails drafting, building a team, time to gel etc.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

19. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    How was he bad? I have mostly stopped listening to 104.3 because I don't commute anymore, but he always seemed to be smart/insightful when I listened to him. I trust your read since they didn't renew his contract.
    He is the stereotypical Cherry Creek high school frat boy dufus. Might be bias on my part as I went to a rival high school and I was too dumb to get into CU.

I like Mike and Mark in the AM or even Chad and Nate. Sometimes I’ll listen to Stokley and the other guy while I’m stuck in the carpool line picking up my daughter in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    His chemistry with DMac was awful, and its weird how Dmac grew on my over the years. The host combo I miss most was him and Tom Nalen. Tyler was OK sometimes, but he just never really added much. I unironically liked Cecil Lammey and Nick Ferguson because they are just nerds at heart who love sports lol

The Fan is going through some weird stuff. All the evening programming is gone, and aside from a few shows they are hit or miss these days. Once the Avs and Nuggets start up in full, I listen to 92.5 more so that will help! Looking forward to seeing how Derek Wolfe does. For my hot takes though, nothing beats Brandon Perna and his Thats Good Broncos show on Youtube!
    I LOVED Nalen as much on the radio as I did on the field. He was always fun to listen to.

22. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Benjamin Albright knows his stuff he’s definitely on the inside as far as broncos go, dude knows what’s he’s talking about and far from arrogant. Smh he just gets tired of some broncos fans not having a clue what they are talking about the same way I get irritated about it as well.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information