Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Oklahoma City Thunder (sucks) Thread

Bring back the Supersonics!
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Sources: Kevin Durant traveling with enhanced security on OKC visit

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kevin Durant and his business manager, Rich Kleiman, are taking preventive safety measures as Durant heads back to Oklahoma City on Saturday for the first time as a member of the Golden State Warriors.

A heightened armed security team has been procured, tripling the normal amount of security personnel the Warriors typically travel with, league sources told ESPN.

During what is expected to be an emotionally charged, contentious scene at Chesapeake Energy Arena, Kleiman -- who orchestrated Durant's free-agent meetings in the Hamptons in New York last offseason -- will sit next to Durant's mother, Wanda, sources said.

A group of security officials will be strictly assigned to ensure they are supervised and protected throughout the game, sources said.
    rest - http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ma-city-return

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Good. You never know what people will do.

The best pure scorer in the league should be protected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

OKLAHOMA CITY -- It was the longest conversation the two superstars engaged in since Kevin Durant's departure. At the time, the Golden State Warriors were up 18 on the Thunder with 4 minutes, 25 seconds left in Saturday's third quarter.

That miniature exchange exemplified Durant’s frustration in playing alongside Russell Westbrook for those eight years with the Thunder. It was always, “I’m coming. I’m coming.” Meanwhile, the team wasn’t going anywhere.

http://www.espn.com/blog/golden-stat...sell-westbrook

OKC fans are pretty cool. KD but booed, but it didn't look like anything one wouldn't expect.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Prior to the game I expected us to lose by 20+, and for Durant to hit 8 3's on a 40-point+ performance.

So. . . it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

It's supremely frustrating to be a Thunder fan this season.

The Thunder really are the most classless franchise in the NBA. The organization takes pot shots at the guy who carried their franchise. Then they have fans walking around on crutches mocking an injured player.

Then they pick a fight with Curry just for him to hit a three pointer.

NTL, pick a new team - you're too good a guy to root for that filth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The Thunder really are the most classless franchise in the NBA. The organization takes pot shots at the guy who carried their franchise. Then they have fans walking around on crutches mocking an injured player.

Then they pick a fight with Curry just for him to hit a three pointer.

NTL, pick a new team - you're too good a guy to root for that filth.
    I didn't watch. Did the Warriors cry some more about not being liked by everyone?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

They're currently crushing the thuggish Thunder!

OKC is a scumbag team - basically the raiders of the 70's without the talent.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

The Thunder are what their record indicates.

They are a playoff team, but not a contender for a title. Just don't have the talent now with Durant gone.

It sucks, but it is what it is.

LOL at "scumbag" team though. Good grief.

It's bad enough you apparently are once again front-running and grabbing onto the coat-tails of a championship team loaded with talent, but on top of it all the team that literally kicks folks in the nuts and picks fights with bench player when they have a 20 point lead.

Do better King.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    The Thunder are what their record indicates.

They are a playoff team, but not a contender for a title. Just don't have the talent now with Durant gone.

It sucks, but it is what it is.

LOL at "scumbag" team though. Good grief.

It's bad enough you apparently are once again front-running and grabbing onto the coat-tails of a championship team loaded with talent, but on top of it all the team that literally kicks folks in the nuts and picks fights with bench player when they have a 20 point lead.

Do better King.
    A team is more than a record.

They are a playoff team, but barely.

Scumbag works perfectly - we can go over all the fights the pick, the fact that RWB is a turd, instigating fights, you know, the thing that one player on GSW does that you guys hate...while turning a blind eye to your entire team. Fans mocking an injury? Just going to avoid that one, eh?

It's bad enough that you are once again avoiding all the things that are inconvenient to the fact that the franchise stealing OKC are douches. I believe you are more than that. I watch a lot on the Cavs, and the Spurs. I like to watch good basketball. You know, an appreciation of the sport?

You've failed miserably in this thread, NTL. Two thumbs down.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

A team is more than a record.

They are a playoff team, but barely.

Scumbag works perfectly - we can go over all the fights the pick, the fact that RWB is a turd, instigating fights, you know, the thing that one player on GSW does that you guys hate...while turning a blind eye to your entire team. Fans mocking an injury? Just going to avoid that one, eh?

It's bad enough that you are once again avoiding all the things that are inconvenient to the fact that the franchise stealing OKC are douches. I believe you are more than that. I watch a lot on the Cavs, and the Spurs. I like to watch good basketball. You know, an appreciation of the sport?

You've failed miserably in this thread, NTL. Two thumbs down.
    When I see a fan mocking an injury I'll denounce it vehemently. That's reprehensible.

I haven't seen that myself and don't think that is a fair representation of OKC fans or people.

Did you miss them on last night? They were everywhere. In the pre-game show they had people walking around in a cupcake costume on crutches! Considering the fact that the organization refuses to acknowledge how Durant was basically the franchise -and the class- for the team, and the fans are more than willing to go along with it....

Trash fans!

It made me sad. Now, I do love KD, and I wanted him to sign with my Celtics, but I was going to root for him wherever he went. And he went to a franchise with die hard fans, with class, and they didn't have to steal anyone's team while failing to retain stars. It's turned out to be an utter waste of a franchise, and if the Thunder don't turn it around quickly I doubt that they'll get much fan support.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Durant caused all this. Let's remember that. That guy spent plenty of time spurning his former organization and his friends in it. I'm truly astounded that people thought he was going to get a warm reception. LOL.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Did you miss them on last night? They were everywhere. In the pre-game show they had people walking around in a cupcake costume on crutches! Considering the fact that the organization refuses to acknowledge how Durant was basically the franchise -and the class- for the team, and the fans are more than willing to go along with it....

Trash fans!

It made me sad. Now, I do love KD, and I wanted him to sign with my Celtics, but I was going to root for him wherever he went. And he went to a franchise with die hard fans, with class, and they didn't have to steal anyone's team while failing to retain stars. It's turned out to be an utter waste of a franchise, and if the Thunder don't turn it around quickly I doubt that they'll get much fan support.
    Your efforts to troll me have no effect. Yes, apparently I missed the crutch-toting cupcake while I was having dinner with my family.

In fact, I wish we were like the Raiders of the 70's. Then somebody would have laid Curry out. That would have been awesome.

But alas, it is what it is. We lost to a team with much more talent.

18. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

There's a difference between not getting a warm reception and being hated by a bunch jackasses who have no business watching the game or attending it in the first place. Hey, he hurt his knee! We're OKC fans! I know! Let's celebrate that! Because we're classless jackasses. I wonder how many of those people who hate him there benefited from his charity? Heaven forbid he leaves a franchise that managed to keep the one star that they should have let go.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information