Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 QBs

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Here is the definitive ranking of NFC North QBs vs AFC West QBs, proving that AFCW QBs are better.

1. Mahomes
    2. Rodgers
    3. Herbert
    4. Carr
    5. Cousins
    6. Drewdaddy
    7. Fields
    8. Goff

2. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    A better use of time than posting random words next to the names of 3 trash QBs to make them seem good!
    It's an internet forum. Isn't that why we get on here?

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Here is the definitive ranking of NFC North QBs vs AFC West QBs, proving that AFCW QBs are better.

1. Mahomes
    2. Rodgers
    3. Herbert
    4. Carr
    5. Cousins
    6. Drewdaddy
    7. Fields
    8. Goff
    Goff no worse than 5th

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Carr has gotten better but people were calling him a bust not too long ago. Look at the #s...so far...Herbert is a high volume, high stat guy. I'll acknowledge when he proves to be more than that, but for now he is still that dude whose teams don't achieve to his level of talent. College and pro.

Everyone here was slobbing the knob of Fields and many wanted him to replace Lock. How he sucks? Can't have it both ways.
    We know who Cousins is, we know who Goff is. Herbert is young but clearly on a level above Cousins and Goff in terms of skill. Carr is on Cousins level probably.

I have yet to slob on Fields' knob.

6. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Goff no worse than 5th
    You cannot be serious.

8. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

You cannot be serious.
    You'll never know. But what else are we gonna talk about? More reasons to hate Quinn?

10. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

You'll never know. But what else are we gonna talk about? More reasons to hate Quinn?
    I would much rather hire Dan Quinn and inevitably go through 3 more years of at best .500 finishes than consider the possibility that Goff is anything but a scrub.

12. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

I would much rather hire Dan Quinn and inevitably go through 3 more years of at best .500 finishes than consider the possibility that Goff is anything but a scrub.
    Abe is a savage.

Goff is a waste of talent. He's proof you can be a high draft pick, a SB starting Qb, and still suck. I put too much faith in him and not enough in McVay.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Goff is at least average. I'm actually impressed with what he did with that shit team this year.

16. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Carr has gotten better but people were calling him a bust not too long ago. Look at the #s...so far...Herbert is a high volume, high stat guy. I'll acknowledge when he proves to be more than that, but for now he is still that dude whose teams don't achieve to his level of talent. College and pro.

Everyone here was slobbing the knob of Fields and many wanted him to replace Lock. How he sucks? Can't have it both ways.
    But Herbert's efficiency with that high volume mitigates the silly critique that he's 'high volume'.

He's not the NFL equivalent of a SG who only scores 20 points per game because he shots 18 times a night.

Also, your argument against him sucks. If his coach doesn't botch timeouts he makes the playoffs after having played incredible in the fourth quarter and OT. Instead he is out of the playoffs due to something removed from his control. It's arbitrary and capricious.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Abe is a savage.

Goff is a waste of talent. He's proof you can be a high draft pick, a SB starting Qb, and still suck. I put too much faith in him and not enough in McVay.
    Goff is at least average. I'm actually impressed with what he did with that shit team this year.
    He made it to the big game and showed us who he is. He had his chance. He proved he's not the guy. He may be an adequate starter for a team with a dream of finishing around .500 someday, but he will never be a SB winning QB. He is who we thought he was, and that's why he's at the bottom. McVay is an automatic Hall of Famer for making it to a SB with him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Goff is average, but Stafford is mid tier, short for middle, also known as average.

This goes back to my posts about how I hate QB verbiage/rankings because they make no sense, not a knock on you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

He made it to the big game and showed us who he is. He had his chance. He proved he's not the guy. He may be an adequate starter for a team with a dream of finishing around .500 someday, but he will never be a SB winning QB. He is who we thought he was, and that's why he's at the bottom. McVay is an automatic Hall of Famer for making it to a SB with him.
    It wasn't that he got slapped in the SB by BB and the Patriots. It was that after that every team knew how to beat him and he never could rebound, even with a genius HC who put him in position to do just that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

And I never made an argument that he was elite. I said capable. You scoffed. Now you want to argue against him being the guy to win a team a title. Each of these divisions have 4 QBs. Top to bottom, I see him and Cousins, at least for now, similar to Carr and JH. We could nitpick the differences but Carr hasn't been setting the world on fire and Herbert doesn't always step up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

And I never made an argument that he was elite. I said capable. You scoffed. Now you want to argue against him being the guy to win a team a title. Each of these divisions have 4 QBs. Top to bottom, I see him and Cousins, at least for now, similar to Carr and JH. We could nitpick the differences but Carr hasn't been setting the world on fire and Herbert doesn't always step up.
    So when did Herbert not step up? It wasn't against the Raiders.

If you point to when he was a rookie, he was a rookie.

If you point to a handful of games in his second year, more often than not he was really good.

Your criticisms of Herbert lack a foundation of evidence.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information