Page 303 of 390 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Hillary Clinton documentary on Hulu is good. I'm enjoying it. It's definitely told from Hillary's POV, so most critics will probably not enjoy it, but her and Bill speak candidly about pretty much everything.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Two things:

1) Tales From The Loop is right up Hawg’s alley.

2) The pilot of Jack Ryan is ******* phenomenal.
    Season one?

When the first season came out, wife and I were in the RV, and we streamed all 8 episodes back, to back, to back. Halfway through the last episode hit my cap on my Verizon hotspot and it dropped to 600k, still watchable but choppy.

Prior to season two release, my wife said, "why don't we rewatch season one," which she never wants to do (which I do like to do), because it was so good, then we watched season 2 maybe over two weekend days.

Love the series.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Anyone watched The Expanse? I’ve had it on the background while I work the last two days, so only tangentially paying attention. Should I go back and watch seriously, or is it just the cheesy sci-fi I think...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Season one?

When the first season came out, wife and I were in the RV, and we streamed all 8 episodes back, to back, to back. Halfway through the last episode hit my cap on my Verizon hotspot and it dropped to 600k, still watchable but choppy.

Prior to season two release, my wife said, "why don't we rewatch season one," which she never wants to do (which I do like to do), because it was so good, then we watched season 2 maybe over two weekend days.

Love the series.
    Yes. The first episode where he goes into the field for the first time.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Yes. The first episode where he goes into the field for the first time.
    Yea, love the scene at him in the party with Cathy Mueller, when the helicopter comes to get him.

I only watched a few episodes of the office, so most of what I've seen him in has been movies, but I think he's a hell of an actor.

Anyone watched The Expanse? I’ve had it on the background while I work the last two days, so only tangentially paying attention. Should I go back and watch seriously, or is it just the cheesy sci-fi I think...
    I watched a few episodes and couldn't get into it, so it's something my wife has watched without me, but she likes it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm a fan. Need to catch up though. First three seasons I enjoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'm a fan. Need to catch up though. First three seasons I enjoyed.
    There generally seems to be some dissent between Mars and Earth. And I think they killed off Thomas Jane.

I'm watching every hope I ever dreamed undergo a metamorphism; turned to ash, the figment's flashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Final episode of Schitt's Creek.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Final episode of Schitt's Creek.
    Just watched it last night. So bummed that show is over now.

14. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Where are you guys watching season 6?

The X-Files never gets old for me.

I finally watched The Help. Damn, what a good movie.

The Harley Quinn series on DC Universe is great. Season Two just started. I'm ready for Doom Patrol to be back too.

I finally finished This Is Spinal Tap. It's pretty funny.

iTunes has Jojo Rabbit and Ford vs Ferrari for 12.99 each and I'm considering getting them.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Operation Odessa. Showtime produced documentary, which is on Netflix right now.

The opening quote, first 30 seconds, is a doozy.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Where are you guys watching season 6?
    Pop TV. I happen to get that channel on YouTube TV

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information