Page 83 of 120 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1786

Thread: Why Case Keenum May Turn Out To Be The Steal Of The Century......

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Exactly North. No point. Lets jusk suck it out and see how the draft falls

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I realize that but for what purpose? What does Denver really gain there? We know what Bradford brings to the table but dont know what Grayson brings to the table if anything. Bradford only makes sense if you are trying to make the postseason which i dont think is going to happen with or without Bradford. I just dont understand why we would waste our time at this point of the season.
    Denver gains a decent QB. Your point makes absolutely no sense to me. You only sign Bradford to take you to the post season, but he can't take anyone to the post season. How is that a valid point? How much time will it take to sign Bradford? Is there something else we need to be doing with that time?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Denver gains a decent QB. Your point makes absolutely no sense to me. You only sign Bradford to take you to the post season, but he can't take anyone to the post season. How is that a valid point? How much time will it take to sign Bradford? Is there something else we need to be doing with that time?
    Is he really decent though? He couldnt and hasnt been able to hold a starting job in a very long time. I dont even think he is that much better than Keenum at this point in his career so why bother? His mobility is very lacking and he would get murdered here because of it. Heck, i dont even really care for Bridgewater but at least he brings something more to the table than Bradford. I dunno man, i guess we just disagree that he is a decent QB and worth picking up in a lost season.

He's a solid player, but he's got health issues and he's not good enough to be an answer long term.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I fancy a run on Bridgewater.
    Signing Keenum instead of Teddy was the biggest mistake we ever made!

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Signing Keenum instead of Teddy was the biggest mistake we ever made!
    He's a problem solver. Look at his name! Oh, you can't get past this water? I got a Bridge and my name is Teddy! Good guy Teddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I think Bradford is soft. I always have. I think he’s the type of guy that won’t play if he’s not 100% and he’s almost never 100%. Nobody in the NFL ever really is. I think Bradford is a huge POS who has fleeced multiple teams out of huge amounts of $. He’s worse than a guy like Russell or Leaf, because they only got big money from 1 team. Everywhere he goes Bradford plays just well enough to give the team “hope” he can be their guy, then he inevitably gets a hangnail and can’t play while collecting a fat contract. Nice work by AZ canning his ***** ass before he could collect that additional 5 mil.

I never want that dude around my Broncos. I think he’s a malingerer.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I think Bradford is soft. I always have. I think he’s the type of guy that won’t play if he’s not 100% and he’s almost never 100%. Nobody in the NFL ever really is. I think Bradford is a huge POS who has fleeced multiple teams out of huge amounts of $. He’s worse than a guy like Russell or Leaf, because they only got big money from 1 team. Everywhere he goes Bradford plays just well enough to give the team “hope” he can be their guy, then he inevitably gets a hangnail and can’t play while collecting a fat contract. Nice work by AZ canning his ***** ass before he could collect that additional 5 mil.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post

Typical OU quarterback!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Bradford is laughable. He's glass. Bridgewater may be younger but i think hes a waife too. Broncos need to Draft their guy for a change.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Bradford is laughable. He's glass. Bridgewater may be younger but i think hes a waife too. Broncos need to Draft their guy for a change.
    I hope they will too, but they draft isn't until April or May.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I hope they will too, but they draft isn't until April or May.
    Im aware. Nothing will save this Season. 2019 Will be a new chapter. New Coach and multiple QBs
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Im aware. Nothing will save this Season. 2019 Will be a new chapter. New Coach and multiple QBs
    That's my hope for next season. They still have to field a team this year and do something. If no one wants to talk about this season, they don't have to.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

We've tried that already too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    We've tried that already too.
    Do it again. And then do it again if it doesn’t work.

That’s just what you have to do.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following 9 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information